• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D (Vampire Hunter D) vs The Golden King

What can Golden King do to passive Analytical Prediction, Mind+Fear+Paralysis+Empathic+Ice Manipulation, Low-Godly Regenerationn + Negation, along with Lefty?

Durability Negation, Death Inducement and Deconstruction through Sekime (Can induce death and atomize anyone that falls upon his gaze or presence, even causing hundreds of Critters, which are supernatural phenomenon that are impervious to all aspects of physics, can't be physically harmed or destroyed, are intangible existences that have no material form, only as possibilities, are capable of existing as information and aren't even alive in a conventional sense, to instantly die)

WeeklyBattles said:
Durability Negation, Death Inducement and Deconstruction through Sekime (Can induce death and atomize anyone that falls upon his gaze or presence, even causing hundreds of Critters, which are supernatural phenomenon that are impervious to all aspects of physics, can't be physically harmed or destroyed, are intangible existences that have no material form, only as possibilities, are capable of existing as information and aren't even alive in a conventional sense, to instantly die)
D resists Matter Manip (Casually resisted getting Atomized where his Horse got rekt)

He also resists Death Manip on a 2-C scale (Immune to the Akashic Records, which can invoke death)

WeeklyBattles said:
Low-Godly Regen takes care of that.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
D's P&A section looks a bit messy. Woudnt be better if we divide his base form powers in tabbers according to his keys?
That would make his volume 1-9 powers and abilities twice as long.

However D can still one shot.

Big Ap difference as well as having some one shot hax shenanigans. GK doesn't have any absurd regen.

D's profile is so long, like holy hell....

Deconstruction =/= matter manipulation, that said GK atomization works on hundreds of things so a baseline resistance doesn't cover it.

Btw noticed D's country level calc has yet to be accepted on this site.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Deconstruction =/= matter manipulation, that said GK atomization works on hundreds of things so a baseline resistance doesn't cover it.

The atomization came from Space-Time shenanigans that caused events in history and a blackhole to be erased from space-time.

Sounds like pretty above baseline defense to atomization.

Celestial Pegasus said:

I did tell you to get into the series. But again, D has passives.

Should be clarified that Golden King's atomization isn't just normal atomization, considering he atomized hundreds of Critters which are Type 1 Abstract beings made of Cracking (a power that controls and warps the very laws of physics) and possibilities with no physical form or even life for GK to even kill.

Although his Glare in this form is all that he has. If he was in Ulthrathotep form or allowed to, he has more options there. Just saying.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Should be clarified that Golden King's atomization isn't just normal atomization, considering he atomized hundreds of Critters which are Type 1 Abstract beings made of Cracking (a power that controls and warps the very laws of physics) and possibilities with no physical form or even life for GK to even kill.
Although his Glare in this form is all that he has. If he was in Ulthrathotep form or allowed to, he has more options there. Just saying.
Im aware he has more hax in that form, but this fight is to get a spot in the Top 5 strongest High 6-B's.

On his atomization that just sounds like NPI / Conceptual Manipulation. And D resists the latter on a 2-C scale.

It technically would be classified more, it's just the author of the series just happened to describe it as akin to atomization. Hence it's just listed as Death and Deconstruction (and technically Durability Negation).

Then I don't see how this is a fight for GK to even make a tie. His glare is his main weapon to use, and other stuff like this curse is unknown (AFAIK for myself) on what he can curse someone with. It'd be one thing if we were to go by the idea of Cracking=Drawing power from Edison (A 2-A in the Steampunk Series) but I've heard that drawing power from a higher being (2-A in this case)=/=having hax on their scale.

I'm going for D here cuz I can't see what else GK can do based on the VN he shows up in.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
It technically would be classified more, it's just the author of the series just happened to describe it as akin to atomization. Hence it's just listed as Death and Deconstruction (and technically Durability Negation).
Then I don't see how this is a fight for GK to even make a tie. His glare is his main weapon to use, and other stuff like this curse is unknown (AFAIK for myself) on what he can curse someone with. It'd be one thing if we were to go by the idea of Cracking=Drawing power from Edison (A 2-A in the Steampunk Series) but I've heard that drawing power from a higher being (2-A in this case)=/=having hax on their scale.

I'm going for D here cuz I can't see what else GK can do based on the VN he shows up in.
I'm not too knowledgable on the verse, but I remember a while back 2-A hax GK got rejected.

But either way, vote counted

Like I said above, his only "weapon" in this form is glaring/atomizing his opponent (in this case, D). Because this is a "High 6-B" match like you said, that means he's stuck with using an ability that, while not of a normal atomization, it means jack if his opponent can resist that shit. Even more if said opponent resists it on a Tier 2/4-D scale.

It's really a stomp in all honesty and, yes, he doesn't have any wincons here.

Not against a smurf. Steampunck characters can't do anything against all these smurfs.

As for Cracking coming from Edison that was rejected a while back and that was based on hearsay, well sort of, in Gahkthun it's basically speculated that Edison gave the Grand Prince the idea for it, Cracking coming directly from Edison though hasn't been said in any translated stuff so far.

We need Sona Nyl for all this info. Though so far we have gotten that Mechanical Dead are all blessed by Edison with protection from the laws of physics so physical attacking them is pointless.

Back