• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V999

He/Him
Dabi :

Amber :

Inconclusive :

Manga dabi were used
Amber use pyro shield
I think this is stomp
Both using 100%

Who gonna win?

Last edited:
Dabi can one-shot with his fire and resists enough for Amber's fire to not deal any significant damage though I guess it can exacerbate his issues with handling his own fire and heat. Since Amber has Small City Class Striking Strength and there is no indication that Dabi's physical durability is anywhere near that level Amber could presumably instantly defeat Dabi using that.

Last edited:
Dabi can one-shot with his fire and resists enough for Amber's fire to not deal any significant damage though I guess it can exacerbate his issues with handling his own fire and heat. Since Amber has Small City Class Striking Strength and there is no indication that Dabi's physical durability is anywhere near that level Amber could presumably instantly defeat Dabi using that.
So who do you think to have more many change to win?

So who do you think to have more many change to win?
Well, Dabi has a far superior area of effect with his flames which is going to cause Amber trouble with dodging and landing attacks and her forcefield is too weak to protect her despite it being more effective against fire attacks. The mere force behind Amber's arrows would probably be too much for Dabi if he gets hit and her simply picking up a random stone and throwing it at him would probably be enough to defeat him too which is something she did against Hilichurls once. Elemental Intangibility would help her with withstanding Dabi's attacks though it isn't something that she can keep up the entire time but it helps that she is used to fighting at range as a bow user.

Both one shot each other. Dabi's durability is at most High 8-C.

An arrow would piece straight through him instantly, since he'd only have protection against the heat energy and not the actual impact being Low 7-B.

I feel like Amber has the advantage. She has multiple ways of avoiding his attack. I see she has flight and elemental intangibility. Along with Danmaku for her projectiles.

Dabi might be able to stop or dodge her projectiles with his flashfire, but he's running on a time limit. His own fire burns him and eventually he'll just drop dead from the heat. She has a more consistent way to avoid his attacks, while she doesn't have a limit beyond her own stamina.

This is a fight of who hits the other first. SBA rules means they're starting from hundreds of meters away from each other. So this is a range battle.

However Amber should easily blitz. Speed isn't Equalized.

Well, this match isn't a stomp considering Dabi could one shot Amber and vice versa. It's just that Amber has more advantages compared to Dabi. Though it is a stomp considering speed isn't equalised. So you could close this thread if the op doesn't equalise speed.
Okay.

@V999

I didn't notice that speed isn't equalized, so that should probably be done in order to avoid a stomp.
Do you think these are stomp?
Dabi Vs Eula
Shoto Vs Jean
Bakugo Vs Green Goblin
Stain Vs Levi
Gyomei Vs re destro
Shenhe Vs Iron Man

Now I want to make another thread but because my thread many stomp so I make a prepare to make this are stomp or not

Since it was apparently accepted that I close this thread earlier, I will do so now. Sorry about taking so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back