• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring how she needs 1-A range to truly even kill him, I'm pretty sure he won't even need to resurrect considering he's super haxed and is 23 times baseline at least. Stomp (and right before you say 'I'm one to talk' consider I made joker (Ren) vs Vivec, I made that for a JoJo reference, and I heard Joker was pretty powerful so I wanted to test both characters).

Are ye mad? Low 2-Cs with 1-A hax can't kill this guy and you're putting Nono against him? This is an omega god lolstomp to infinitesimal degrees.

Dvorak1902 said:
He's really that good? I knew he stomped here but thought that, say, Hatou Manabu would do better. Whatever, I'll just ask someone to close it.
He's not that good against top tier Low 2-Cs offensively, but he's just plain unkillable. This is because the one that fights is an avatar of his true body which lies a 1-A distance away. One would need to snipe his true body with great precision in order to kill him. Sadly, pretty much no one in the entire tier 2 has this much range, so even if he can't win, he definitely doesn't lose. Incap also fails because his true body is in full control of his avatar and won't allow it to be incapped. If anything fails, he can also just send a new avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back