• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two are the things I remember Causality talking about he wanted to do after the forum move, so now that he's gone, it's my turn to do it.
“……I can. With this <Nahemah>……chase after that girl……?”
Shidou half-consciously leaked such words out of his mouth.
“——Shidou-san?”
“What did you say just now?”
The Spirits asked their questions as their eyes open in alarm.
Shidou continued on as he strengthened his grip on <Nahemah>.
“——<Sandalphon> is originally a sword that cuts through invisible things……every rule, concept, and even the wall separating the world. It’s opposite <Nahemah> is also the same……
Sandalphon is stated to be able to cut concepts, so Conceptual Manipulation for both Tohka and Shido.
"Mukuro placed her two hands on <Michael> as she turned its tip——“<Michael>—— <Lock-Segva >!”Towards the ground——no, she inserted the key towards the Earth and turned it around. At that moment, with that location as the epicenter, vigorous earthquakes started to propagate through the periphery. For the people who were standing there, it gave the impression of being near an industry-scale drilling machine. It was as if the Earth had transformed into some sort of planetary creature that was pulsating. The tremors began to encompass the nearby surroundings. “…Tsk!? Wa, what!? “……W-What’s going on!?” “Predicament. Is this an earthquake?” Shidou and the Spirits were stunned by the loud noise ringing their eardrums. Mukuro gave out a gentle smile as she stroked Shidou’s face with her hand. “No longer…… need thou worry. With this…… none shall pester us.” “Mukuro……? What did you just do?” “——To this Earth, <Lock-Segva> hath been cast. Howbeit, a few ticks of the clock seem to be of necessity in the wake of its vastness, albeit in ultimatum, this celestial body shall cease all motion.” “What?” Shidou was momentarily stunned as he stumbled on his words. However, Mukuro did not appear to notice Shidou’s expression, her smile becoming more unnerving as she continued to speak. “Thus, all beings which cumber will perish. Nushi-sama shall with Muku bear company in the cosmos for aye. Hehe…… What eagerness.”
Mukuro stated that Michael can stop the motion of Earth, so she gets a "5-C with Michael" since that's apparently the AP needed to do that according to this blog:

Bump. I also forgot to mention that Shido would also have a 5-C due to having access to Michael too.

Has this been applied yet, or should I ask for more input?

Eh, since no one else seems to have opposed this in over week, and the changes are fairly minor, I applied them. I guess it's ok to close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back