• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan Discussion Thread

I think evil eye should be jiji key not entirely own proflie
There's no need to do that. Then Okarun should have Turbo-Granny's Key. I think Jiji and Evil Eye should have separate keys. so that it will not be disturbed because these 2 characters aren't the same character. Jiji is just possessed. He still couldn't use all Evil Eye abilities.

Last edited:
There's no need to do that. Then Okarun should have Turbo-Granny's Key. I think Jiji and Evil Eye should have separate keys. so that it will not be disturbed because these 2 characters aren't the same character. Jiji is just possessed. He still couldn't use all Evil Eye abilities.
In the case of Okarun, unlike in this case, Okarun only gained some power. His powers are different from turbo granny (because he can't use them yet).

But of Evil eye, jiji transforms into evil eye, has 100% evil eye personality and powers, separating their profiles is like separating Bruce Banner from The hulk.

In the case of Okarun, unlike in this case, Okarun only gained some power. His powers are different from turbo granny (because he can't use them yet).

But of Evil eye, jiji transforms into evil eye, has 100% evil eye personality and powers, separating their profiles is like separating Bruce Banner from The hulk.
The Hulk was with Bruce in the beginning, unlike Jiji who later became possessed by the Evil Eye, so it won't be the same. Anyway, I think a separate profile would be best

After all, you are the one writing the profile.

To me it's just weird if people who read jiji's profile have to click on the link to go to another profile to fully see the character's abilities.

Evil Eye and Jiji are different characters. Jiji trying to harness Evil Eye's power, similar to how Okarun and Aira are portrayed. Jiji is not Evil Eye; therefore, a separate profile would be more appropriate.

Huh?? Okay, I had to try and find the raw version, anyway I got it from Mangaplus at 100 km/hr. There is only a 0.1% chance of making a mistake.
That translation of the hundred thousand is definitely wrong. In addition to having no reason to suddenly go from one hundred to one hundred thousand and others translate to just one hundred, Okarun still says that this speed is "slow". Except I doubt he'd find a hundred thousand too slow for what he wanted.

I just found it funny when it came up in my reading.

That translation of the hundred thousand is definitely wrong. In addition to having no reason to suddenly go from one hundred to one hundred thousand and others translate to just one hundred, Okarun still says that this speed is "slow". Except I doubt he'd find a hundred thousand too slow for what he wanted.

I just found it funny when it came up in my reading.
seems to be. Finally, we still can't get out of the 100 km/hr curse until the end of the story.

New profile update.

Well, we'll see the giant robot again. And I think we will see a big war, the Yokai will come together to save the world from the aliens. But it's a pity we haven't seen Okarun yet, he's been eating for almost a month now.

Now that the latest Dandadan ARC has concluded, I will update various things after I finish my errands at the university. I will keep bumping this thread continuously, hoping that there will be people interested in helping.

Now that the latest Dandadan ARC has concluded, I will update various things after I finish my errands at the university. I will keep bumping this thread continuously, hoping that there will be people interested in helping.
It's kind of sad and it must be hard to keep a verse alive.

I almost know how it is since I dealt with verses with few people, but there was still me and at least one other helping.

At the moment I'm letting Dandadan accumulate chapters, and I'll probably only see it again when I have more than 20 accumulated caps (it's close)

When the crts are released and posted here, I'll access and give my entry to improve visibility, but I don't know if I'll be able to help much, both because I'm a procrastinator and also because college + I'm doing things in other verses.

Alright, I think gatekeeping the verse at 100km/hr is just straight up wrong. I mean it can be applicable in Just travel speed but their reaction and combat speed may be higher
Especially when we've been given instances of their earlier chapters version breaking the sound barrier. And when ever 100km/hr is used it's usually in reference to Travel speed

Alright, I think gatekeeping the verse at 100km/hr is just straight up wrong. I mean it can be applicable in Just travel speed but their reaction and combat speed may be higher
Especially when we've been given instances of their earlier chapters version breaking the sound barrier. And when ever 100km/hr is used it's usually in reference to Travel speed
You can made a CRT.

I've actually finished most of the calculations. All that's left is to update the CRT, update the Calc, or update various abilities. I'm not sure when I'll come back to do it for real.

Okay, I'm back to working on Dandadan seriously. Right now, I'm somewhat stuck on the issue of character scaling, and I've been grappling with this for quite some time. It's not finished yet, but I've made progress around this much. As for Reiko's part, it's already done. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like me to fix.

Damn, read the manga and searched for profiles and was like no way is my love reiko just bulding level. Large town seems more in line with her, but still seems low. Also is the evil gun really just large building? Seemed city block to multi city block lv easily.

You can made a CRT.
I mean with the power showcased in the series and the things people at Granny's level do it seems flat out wrong. Like Takamaru using her powers seemed to easily surpass supersonic which would make the impact at the spinny ghost much more logical. Author really ****** the series over.

Damn, read the manga and searched for profiles and was like no way is my love reiko just bulding level. Large town seems more in line with her, but still seems low. Also is the evil gun really just large building? Seemed city block to multi city block lv easily.
If you mean the Evil Eye, I can't find a way to calculate it. I've tried, but there's no method that works.

If you mean the Evil Eye, I can't find a way to calculate it. I've tried, but there's no method that works.
Yeah was thinking of that one. It's huge and it didn't really lose any power. What about the power of the laser the machine hit Evil Eye with?
Also is Reiko in Canon the peak of the verse for now?

Back