• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daniel vs Azrael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Self explanatory.

Profiles of the combatents:

Daniel

Azrael

Who wins?

High 1-A and Tier 0 forms do not count.

Daniel Azrael

There are the two he's talking about, I think. Other than that, they seem pretty evenly matched, what with having the same stats and both being Angels and all.

E: Gdi autocorrect I said stats not stars

Yup, those two that Trickster just linked at.

I've been told by the creator of the Daniel page that this would so be an inconclusive match due to the amount of powers and how evenly matched they are in this.

Edit: Wait no, it's because since their 1-A forms aren't restricted, that it may be hard to find out who would win here. Unless the OP restricts everything but their High 1-C forms, then we could have something.

Thanks.

Well Azrael's base form seems to have him only having amortality, nether manipulation, death inducement, and being of a living concept that which means he's a non-corperal being who can only be affected by either high level reality warp or concept destruction. He probably has more powers at base but there are none besides what i listed.

Daniel on the other hand has more hax to go by, such as space-time manipulation, reality warping, chronolock, regen (doesn't seem listed but it sounds like Low-Godly to me), and the other junk.

Hmm. Azrael could get this given the circumstance with him having Ammortality and whatnot and how it's stated that he was equal to Gabriel who destroyed an 11-D space + due to Nigh-Omnipresence. Daniel was stated on his page of preventing the Marvel Multiverse from falling apart (which i think that it's supposed to be of that scale kind of like during the time of Pre Retcon Beyonders early run or something).

Short answer to sum it up IMO: About inconclusive. These guys are of a similar level that i just can't seem to pick which would the winner here overall.

Okay, yeah Azrael is overall incomplete, and i was pretending to put more powers to his base form :/

You should wait on adding match results, 84. I added a rule here now that there must be at least 4 votes minimum for either characters win or inconclusive, THEN you add the result.

@842: Okay then.

Well the tally here so far is 1 for inconclusive for me, and 0 for both. Not sure what those above before me (not counting the guy who made the match) vote for.

@Matthew: I'm not sure. I'll have to re-message him again about this now that only one specific set of stats is being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back