• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daniel vs HOSTLESS (Rematch)

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Daniel is in his Daniel The Divine Presence form. HOSTLESS is in his Nightmare HOSTLESS form. Both characters are going all out. Who wins?

Ultimate daniel
Nightmare HOSTLESS

Still going with HOSTLESS, although it won't be easy for him

I swear, Daniel's starting to fall down the path of Logan and Sheep Queen.

Base HOSTLESS is equal to Daniel. Nightmare HOSTLESS beats Daniel, but it isn't going to be easy for him.

Christian Higdon said:
I swear, Daniel's starting to fall down the path of Logan and Sheep Queen.
Base HOSTLESS is equal to Daniel. Nightmare HOSTLESS beats Daniel, but it isn't going to be easy for him.
Wait, what happened to Logan? (or are you referring to the spam)

Yes, the spam. When will they all learn? Spam makes your character weaker. I always have to say this. I swear, one more person claiming spam is powerful and i'm making a blog about it.

I'm tired of the "BEYOND ALL CONCEPTS" its so overdone its not even funny, if your going to make a godmode, atleast be original when coming up with stats for your character, instead of copy-pasting (metphorically, not literally) every other unoriginal godmode

So, is anybody else gonna vote for HOSTLESS's fights against the Emperor? Ren and Stimpy? Should i make another thread?

HOSTLESS takes this, won't be easy for him, but he takes it.

Back