• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daniel vs HOSTLESS

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Daniel is in his Daniel The Presence form.

HOSTLESS is in his Nightmare HOSTLESS form.

Who wins?

(I know that they're best buddies but this is just a what-if, not a actual fight.)

Daniel The Presence
This isn't even Daniel's final form.

Nightmare HOSTLESS

Daniel and base HOSTLESS are usually seen as being = to eachother, so Nightmare HOSTLESS who is stronger than regular HOSTLESS should be > Daniel

Eternal figure said:
Soel404 said:
Daniel and base HOSTLESS are usually seen as being = to eachother, so Nightmare HOSTLESS who is stronger than regular HOSTLESS should be > Daniel
this
Everyone here right now, including me be like.

Okay, being serious, reasons on why Nightmare HOSTLESS reks Daniel the Presence and then takes him out for some Kool-Aid as an apology. Music going here, many have already agreed that base HOSTLESS is equal to Daniel's true form, and since Nightmare HOSTLESS is to HOSTLESS as HOSTLESS is to DARKNESS (HOSTLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[repeat forever]DARKNESS), it's safe to say that Nightmare HOSTLESS stomps. Also, in this part of Snek: Endgame, HOSTLESS was so close to wrecking Daniel and Snek's carcasses, and then wrecking the carcasses into carcasses. That was when he was restrained into a babbling zombified beast.

That was also base form, meaning that Nightmare HOSTLESS would stomp all of TOCOJBWA easily. Yes, that means he slightly overcomes this friggin lizard.

Christian Higdon said:
Eternal figure said:
Soel404 said:
this
Okay, being serious, reasons on why Nightmare HOSTLESS reks Daniel the Presence and then takes him out for some Kool-Aid as an apology. Music going here, many have already agreed that base HOSTLESS is equal to Daniel's true form, and since Nightmare HOSTLESS is to HOSTLESS as HOSTLESS is to DARKNESS (HOSTLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[repeat forever]DARKNESS), it's safe to say that Nightmare HOSTLESS stomps. Also, in this part of Snek: Endgame, HOSTLESS was so close to wrecking Daniel and Snek's carcasses, and then wrecking the carcasses into carcasses. That was when he was restrained into a babbling zombified beast.

That was also base form, meaning that Nightmare HOSTLESS would stomp all of TOCOJBWA easily. Yes, that means he slightly overcomes this friggin lizard.
Daniel godstomps the alliance with ease.

MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
Eternal figure said:
Soel404 said:
this

That's a discussion for another day. Keep to the topic gentlemen.

MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
Eternal figure said:
Soel404 said:
this

How fragile is the bond between these guys that all they ever do is claim they solo eachother, at this point they might as well be called The Overpowered Dick Size Comparing Alliance, because thats literally all they do

And Snek: Endgame is just a fanfic written by Anaconda999 to show that Snek solos everyone

Well, to be honest, both Daniel and HOSTLESS are kind of assholes, if anything it's kinda weird they've kept it even this tame.

Soel404 said:
And Snek: Endgame is just a fanfic written by Anaconda999 to show that Snek solos everyone
Ok, that was uncalled for. He's not even involved in this discussion.

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
I'm saying that because Christian Higdon used it to scale HOSTLESS, but it isnt really canon so it shouldn't be used, sorry if I came off as an asshole

I'm saying that because Christian Higdon used it to scale HOSTLESS, but it isnt really canon so it shouldn't be used, sorry if I came off as an asshole

Nah, it's fine, it's just that, why bother stoking the flames? I mean I would prefer it if you guys didn't try to rip each-other's heads every other day.

I probably should have worded it better, I don't wan't to sound like an asshole, but lets try to stay on topic

MaxForward said:
Should I close this?
No, although it seems like HOSTLESS has the most votes, so there may be no reason to keep it open anymore, since it seems we have decided on a winner

No, although it seems like HOSTLESS has the most votes, so there may be no reason to keep it open anymore, since it seems we have decided on a winner

I'll wank Daniel further.

MaxForward said:
Can't you just accept a loss?

No, although it seems like HOSTLESS has the most votes, so there may be no reason to keep it open anymore, since it seems we have decided on a winner I'll wank Daniel further.
Can't you just accept a loss?

Do you mean... THIS LOSS?

| | |

| | |_

MaxForward said:

Max: You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing right is my regular Daniel.

Spams Daniel's profile This is an exaggerated Daniel and this...

Spams agai is what is known as an exaggerated Daniel that has ascended beyond an exaggerated Daniel. Or you can just call him Wanked.

Christian: Oh hmm, what a useless attempt. You changed his name, so what?

Max: Heh heh, just you wait.

Crabwhale: Has he really found a way to surpass Wanked?!

Soel: He must be bluffing, I mean what would that make him, double Wanked?

Max: And this...

Orror: Uh, vat's he doin'?

Max: IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Random ******

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ryukama: No! Stop it Max! If you do this now, you're going to drain away all the sanity JBW has left. And I say we need every second of it as it is.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HOSTLESS: Ooooh

Christian: Ah!

Crabwhale: It's unreal! How is he generating that much spam?!

Orror: Do it dad.

Soel: It's too much.

Snek: Huh, what's going on? Daniel's creator is putting out even more wank than before. >beat< I should go, I don't wanna get criticized for being low quality again.

shit falling apart

Ryukama: STOP IT! STOP IT NOW MAAAAX!!!!!

Eternal: It feels like the whole wiki is shaking apart. What is Max doing? If he doesn't stop this soon, everything is going to be destroyed!

Anaconda: Please, somebody make it stop!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HOSTLESS: Oooooooh

Christian: Aaaah...AAAAAAAHHHH!

Max: I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others, I haven't time to practice this one. This is what I call Super Wank 3.

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:

Max: You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing right is my regular Daniel.

Spams Daniel's profile This is an exaggerated Daniel and this...

Spams agai is what is known as an exaggerated Daniel that has ascended beyond an exaggerated Daniel. Or you can just call him Wanked.

Christian: Oh hmm, what a useless attempt. You changed his name, so what?

Max: Heh heh, just you wait.

Crabwhale: Has he really found a way to surpass Wanked?!

Soel: He must be bluffing, I mean what would that make him, double Wanked?

Max: And this...

Orror: Uh, vat's he doin'?

Max: IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Random ******

Ryukama: No! Stop it Max! If you do this now, you're going to drain away all the sanity JBW has left. And I say we need every second of it as it is.

HOSTLESS: Ooooh

Christian: Ah!

Crabwhale: It's unreal! How is he generating that much spam?!

Orror: Do it dad.

Soel: It's too much.

Snek: Huh, what's going on? Daniel's creator is putting out even more wank than before. >beat< I should go, I don't wanna get criticized for being low quality again.

shit falling apart

Ryukama: STOP IT! STOP IT NOW MAAAAX!!!!!

Eternal: It feels like the whole wiki is shaking apart. What is Max doing? If he doesn't stop this soon, everything is going to be destroyed!

Anaconda: Please, somebody make it stop!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HOSTLESS: Oooooooh

Christian: Aaaah...AAAAAAAHHHH!

Max: I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others, I haven't time to practice this one. This is what I call Super Wank 3.

You, sir, have won the internet.

Back