• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!

Heads up, since we now need to have references to stuff on profiles, I'll be going through the series again. Plus there is still some stuff missing from some of the characters profiles so expect some new revisions.

Yeah, so apparently we might be getting a Danny Phantom Graphic Novel but details aren't much. It also seems the information is being deleted from each source which makes me think they weren't ready to drop the info yet.

I seriously hope this is legit. If we get an expansion of the series after all this time waiting, I'll be happy.

This is for their regular speed, right?
Maybe. I'm re-looking through the series to find evidence for flight speed scaling to combat/reaction speed. Since they are portrayed different at times but that's because Danny doesn't go his fastest all the time as I pointed out in the previous speed thread.

This is for their regular speed, right?
Ok so I've found evidence for flight speed scaling to combat and reaction speed but only a certain number of characters will scale. The thread is pretty much made, I'm just waiting for the calcs to be evaluated.

I've made a recalc of Dorathea's cloud split feat using a much higher distance given statements regarding the size of the realm. I don't know if it's correct or not but if so, we could end up with 5-B (Planet level) Danny Phantom.

I wanted to not that for the time being, I'll be taking a break from revising the Danny Phantom verse. I will still deal with the 5-B scaling in the future but as of right now they'll be like that until I return to make the necessary revisions.

Back