• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Ghosts Regenerationn Upgrade

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
It seems like every time I go back to Danny Phantom I find new things for the verse, This time I'm back with a regenration revision.

Ok so the ghosts are currently rated a Low-High because they have shown to regenerate after being splattered into puddles of goo and snot. Well you're boi discovered a Mid-High Regenerationn feat. Originally I thought Noctur was the only one to scale to his feat of regenerating his body from steam in the episode "Frightmare" however in the episode "Reign Storm", Sam and Tucker show up to Pariah's keep to drop off some ghosts to help Danny. When they open the bottom hatch, a green gas is released and one by one all the ghosts bodies form.

Danny asks how they crammed all of them into the Specter Speeder and Ember compares it to the Fenton Thermos. Meaning they were reduced to a gas like form and regenerated their bodies. If accepted then I'll just add that they can reform from being reduced to gas.

Here's the episode, feat happens at 35:05. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wrtoa

@Nyukira

LOL!, I'd love to but only Johnny's Shadow and Undergrowth have shown that level.

Give it time tho. OvO

I am not sure if a ghost transforming into gas and then back to normal again counts as Regenerationn. It seems unreliable.

@Ant Characters like Vaporeo have Regenerationn for that reason. If you want, I can make another Regenerationn thread to check if this habit is accurate or not.

@Antvasima I see what you mean. Well I can look for more feats if you want?.

I know in the episode "King Tuck" the ghost of the episode (forgot his name) Regenerated from being reduced to dust/sand. That would be two ghosts with Mid-High feats.

Ghosts name is Hotep Ra. I'll rewatch the episode just to be sure of his Regenerationn even though I'm 99% sure it's legit.

The new Regenerationn feat seems more reliable, yes. Mid-High is probably fine.

Agreed with the rest. But the feat of all the ghosts being crammed into the Fenton speeder in contrast with how the Fenton thermos works (i.e. breaking the ghosts down to that mist/smoke/energy or whatever form) seems like it should be explored in the future. There may be more things/explanations in the show that can help support it.

Back