• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom: Infinite Stamina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This only applies to full ghosts, not half ghosts!. I repeat, this does not apply to half ghosts do to their human half.

Also, the move is happening soon so this doesn't need to be added now. I just want to discuss it now and if accepted it can be added after the move.

Statement
It states on our Stamina page that just because a character is a ghost doesn't mean they have infinite stamina. So I've been looking for a way to prove ghosts in Danny Phantom have infinite stamina.

Throughout the series ghosts have never gotten tired, they are capable of using their abilities repeatedly for hours to days without issue

In "The Ultimate Enemy", Clockwork states while repeatedly using his powers that he could do it all day.

The Ultimate Enemy 18:00 to 18:10

Now that doesn't prove infinite stamina but there is a statement that supports my claim.

In the episode "Secret Weapons", Maddie and Jack build the Ecto Converter which Maddie stateds converts a ghosts natural ecto energy into a constantly replenishing fuel source. This means a ghosts energy can be used over and over with no issue. It is also shown that it needs the ghost to touch it to activate because as soon as Danny touches it, it takes his energy.

Vlad later states that he fixed up Jack's Ecto Skeleton using the Lightning Rod created by Technus via his ghost energy combined with the Ecto Converter for an endless power supply. So this thing took a ghosts construct and used it for endless energy.

Secret Weapons

6:15 to 6:26 Maddie's statement

15:45 to 15:50 Vlad's statement

This should prove full ghosts have infinite energy and their stamina should note this.

Stamina: Infinite (Ghosts can uses their powers continuesly without getting fatiuged, their energy supply can be used as an endless power source)

I mean, I guess?

Personally, it makes sense to me. However, I suppose I'd like more evidence than just two instances. One the same token, I cannot truly refute it since ghosts haven't ever really been shown to tire. Their stamina seems to decrease only when they take damage or something of that sort.

So, once again, I guess so. It makes sense, though I'd prefer to hear other opinions on it.

Also, it may be a good idea to post this in a blog so it isn't lost.

Also it looks like I made it to this one on time, hooray

I suppose that this is possible, but maybe "Extremely High, possibly Infinite" would be safer, given that it is such an extreme rating.

I would also prefer more staff input.

Is this necessary? This CRT will be erased when the forum move happens leaving to redo the entire thing

I think Infinite stamina seems to make sense here, though i'm fine with Ant's suggestion as well if we want to be more conservative.

@Schnee One

This is just a discussion really. If it os accepted then the changes can just be made after the move. There would be no need to make another.

The forum move would erase this CRT, which would in turn point that this ability was put on the pages without it being accepted and that's simply not okay

I agree and all, but I think we should wait until the move

I still have the thread copied down so even if a conclusion isn't reached I'll just make another thread after the move.

Edit: Didn't see Schnee One's latest comment.

I'll copy Antvasima's suggested rating and add it to the copied thread.

@Schnee One

I see what you mean. You can close this then, I'll wait until the move is done to make this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back