• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Valerie Gray Speed Upgrade (Massively FTL Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So it was brought to my attention that Valerie Gray should scale to a serious Danny Phantom in speed. I was hesitant at first but there is evidence that suggests she's on his level in terms of speed.

In season 2, episode "Kindred Spirits", it's revealed that the equipment Vlad gave Valerie in the first season was monitoring her battles with Danny so Vlad could use that data to create the perfect clone of Danny Phantom. This alone give probable scaling because Vlad needs perfect data of Danny at his best otherwise he'd be getting insufficient data so it wouldn't make sense if he gave her gear that wouldn't be able to push Danny in some way.

More evidence for scaling is from season 2, episode "The Ultimate Enemy", we see Future Valerie who never got an upgraded board, keep ahead of Future Fright Knight who is comparable to Danny Phantom. Since it's the same board, it means past Valerie's board should scale.

Finally, in season 3, episode "D-Stabilized", Vlad himself commented that Valerie's new board was fast. Which means someone who is superior to Danny Phantom, and who made her previous gear acknowledges she's faster than her old gear. So Valerie should scale to Massively FTL speed like the other characters in the previous thread.

Since Valerie's speed is scaling alongside those who were already upgraded in the previous thread, I've already applied the changes so I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back