• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So as I am a big fan of both Monster Hunter and Devil May Cry I look at both Dante (Devil May Cry) and The Hunter (Monster Hunter) profiles quite often and something I noticed was that Dante lost a match against The Hunter as seen with this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2973916 but on Dante's profile the loss is not present. Last I checked the match-up is still valid and no redo was ever done. If this was a mistake done by the person who made the thread ( or whoever added the match ) then I ask can this be fixed?

HunterVsDante1
Dante being listed on The Hunter's wins.

HunterVsDante3
Dante's profile missing the loss against The Hunter.

It's probably missing from Dante's profile because his profile is locked so you would have to get an admin to unlock it but it probably be best to redo the match since I believe they both went through alot of revisions since then.

Back