• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

Wait, I don't remember downloading that...

Shit...

Crabwhale said:
Imagine having your name be Chad.
You better work out 6 times a week minimum and bang at least one chick a month to live up to it, but

Worth it.
lol

Also hey, this thread is alive again, let me go fetch Dark

TheDarkSide857 said:
Noobmaster69 could have had his entire family killed in the snap, and so he took his rage out on Fortnite. Thor is insesitive and literally worse than Hitler, he doesn't understand the pain the Noobmaster69 in going through.

Noobmaster69 is possibly the most tragic character in the MCU.

Noobmaster69 might return at some point to get his revenge on Thor, who made his life even worse.

þƒ│õ©èÒü½ÕïëÕ╝ÀÒéÆõ╗òÞ¥╝ÒéÇÒüïÒüÉÒé䵺ÿÒÇÉÒüïÒüÉÒé䵺ÿÒü»ÕæèÒéëÒüøÒüƒÒüäÒÇæ
þƒ│õ©èÒü½ÕïëÕ╝ÀÒéÆõ╗òÞ¥╝ÒéÇÒüïÒüÉÒé䵺ÿÒÇÉÒüïÒüÉÒé䵺ÿÒü»ÕæèÒéëÒüøÒüƒÒüäÒÇæ

Korg: This one player keeps kicking my ass.

Thor: Is it the Noobmaster69?

Korg: It's the Noobmaster69.

Yes, I do hate myself for that, and yes I do hope you suffer as much as I do.

Is that the actual dialogue?

Kaguya saying Ne~ for 10 minutes
Kaguya saying "Ne~" for 10 minutes

Back