• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Deception Agatha Revision

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Agatha.

Since I'll be the one making pages for the verse I think its time I tackled her profile, which is actually not bad for the time it was made, it's only issue for the time was tiering.

Let's start with her boss fight(Starts at 30:25) which adds a couple things, namely Darkness Manipulation and Whatever sending chairs away grants. She TP spams like crazy here.

We can see here that the Gold Watchers bring down their axes all the way down, implying they cut Doug Houser, a 10-A (At the time) In half lengthwise not once, but twice. And since Gold Watchers scale to literally everyone else in the game in some way shape or form (Even Doug Houser's AP which I will cover when Chapter 4 officially releases) Agatha scales.

TLDR: Agatha gets upgraded to 9-B along with getting Darkness Manipulation and improved Teleportation(I think)

Looks great. I agree. How does one make profiles? There's a few I'd like to make
Please avoid making Doug Houser, Bierce, and Malak until Chapter 4 officially releases. But the button is next to the *insert how many pages here" pages, it'll be the folded paper Icon.

Okay, I was just making sure, none of them should be made cause all of their actual feats are outside of Chapter 4 lol

Ah. When does chapter 4 come out?

Also where do you find the "how many pages" icon? Sorry. Its been a trillion years since I was last on here and the layout seems a little different

This seems uncontroversial to add to me as well.

Okay.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Okay. Do you need any input for that here?

No, unless Bierce needs an intelligence downgrade I think I don't need input as his powers are pretty evident.

Okay. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Wait one more thing, Agatha creates false portals during her boss fight, so maybe Illusion Manipulation?

Edit: The Portals also explode if you touch them.

Thank you. Can I close this thread now?

Back