• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Effigy vs Kingdom Hearts-verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Both teams bloodlusted.

Dark Effigy does not have access to Dark Realm.

Incompacitation victory allowed.

None of the Kingdom Hearts characters are even close to Star level let alone Dwarf Star, Dragon.

Both sides may be FTL+, but Dark Effigy stomps hard due to being far superior on everywhere else Stats-wise and having the same powers the known KH-characters have plus a lot more.

man i was thinking they could pull it off since sephiroth could in fact defeat cell when sephiroth was only 5-A and cell was 4-B, but of course that was minus hax...... He was hurt by multiple 5-A beings at once due to durability negation which i heard KH characters have.... so i kind of assumed he would have a hard time and may lose to these guys.

Nope. From what i saw of your Dark Effigy OC, it has just about all of the hax abilities that the KHverse has plus a lot more the other side doesnt have.

Don't know where you got durability negation from. I presume your refering to things like the Phantom's and Xehanort's "Doom" ability. Well they may have that one (not sure if they have any more "durability negation" powers), but what's stopping D.E from outhaxing them in battle? Not to mention all of the characters will get F'd up real bad since none of them aren't even above 5-A (going by the current game events as of KH:DDD. KHlll will most likely change that but the game has fully yet to come out due to no confirmed release date).

Even though the Phantom possess intangibility in it's own way, it will get destroyed like the others if it so much as get's just one physical Star level attack or hax power to the heart (since that is its weakpoint).

Overall, DE still beats if not stomps them here.

well last i saw of sora's file it said he could bypass durability.... but as i look at it now, that changed.....apparently. so nevermind......

From what i played and read on the game series, i have never seen Sora have durability negation.

Yup. I'm pretty sure Everlasting would say the same. He's the guy that knows ALL of KH.

Anyways on this fight, yeah DE beats if not outright stomps the whole verse here. I wll say that because they are both FTL+ (don't know how fast Effigy is. We have the KH characters as 71c, or 71*SoL). Their only hope is to use that "Doom" but even then, they'd have to deal with the larger amount of hax that Dark E uses, ya know?

yeah and since both teams are bloodlusted DE might just freeze everything to Absolute Zero. so yeah i get you. i was trying to give DE a huge challenge by fighting a hax filled verse y'know. How circuling around a earth-like saturn 6 times in like 3 minutes. That's his biggest speed feat.

Oh that would worked but i just don't seem them being able to outhax the guy.

I think the only other possible way to beat DE is if the KHverse time stop, use whatever powerful hax they have onto Dark E as well as hack at him with Large Planet attacks at 71*SoL, resume it, and let the master piece of their work go.

But even i don't think that will work since like you said, Dark E could just Absolute Zero them or use any other hax that the KH characters either don't have or have resisitance to it.

Although i wouldn't count this as a complete stomp, i still think DE beats them hard due to having superior stats on just about everywhere + having a larger variety of hax compared to the KH side...

I see. they are technically faster but like you said, his hax can overwhelm theirs. plus his pure brute strength.

eh. i thought this would be very challenging but it proved to not be so. Would we call this a stomp thread and close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back