• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs. Omega Shenron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darshe haxes. It's Darshe. Nothing else needs to be said. But seriously, I presume he has access to that shielding move? I forgot what it was called. Judas Pain? Regardless, Darshe via hax.

Hmm. Apparently this is using Post-Timeskip Darsh whose tier by that point is 5-B.

But his hax kind of makes it irrelevent given who he is fighting against?

If speed equalized, I don't really know, probably Darshe via hax.

Unequalized speed is a stomp for Omega Shenron, Dispel Bound can't protect you from a Galaxy level enemy with you at planet level, also, he lacks eternal atoms and gets speedblitzed pretty easily.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm. Apparently this is using Post-Timeskip Darsh whose tier by that point is 5-B.But his hax kind of makes it irrelevent given who he is fighting against?
As far as I remember Base DS cant do Dispel bound, Eternal Atoms,Judas Priest, or Bloodstone, which is like his most famous and powerful hax.

I really forget about that, also off topic but at one times Anthrax kinda warp the space to deflect an attack pointing at him, and in fact he cant be attacked in any normal way because of that unless he attack his opponent first, so should any of that is been mentioned in his page? especially in his durability?

Omega is now universal, can Darsh still just hax him and win? Destroying his EAs are going to annihilate OS, but I'm curious about if Omega can do anything meaningful after 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back