• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark-skinned girls with weird hands (5-0-0)

This still seems incredibly unfair imo.

Resurrection was ******* yeeted (even though I don't agree), speed amps are temporarily and with one attack, transformation...isn't hax. It's just for a far more durable chest form, and to morph her hand into an anchor.

Rez doesn't exist. Speed isn't hax. Transformation isn't hax.

Do you know what hax is, Zark?

(Really don't agree with the Rez not being a thing but according to Mori on discord "you know it's not accurate")

Jackythejack said:
(Really don't agree with the Rez not being a thing but according to Mori on discord "you know it's not accurate")
Wait until the next game when you have evidence to support it.

Anyways my point is chel has no hax so that's not an argument to make this fair

its very thematic but not the most fair then ever

Big Dog vs Ms. Marvel is more fair than this.

Buttersamuri said:
I honestly doubt that more based on the fact of how stupid Big dog is
Big Dog is strong in many, many ways.

Please don't tell me he was actually 2-C at any point on the wiki. That will be more legit sad than when Movie mario bro's had like universal

Buttersamuri said:
Please don't tell me he was actually 2-C at any point on the wiki. That will be more legit sad than when Movie mario bro's had like universal
I have no clue. Let me check.

Nah, my joke was just that, a joke. He never really got past 8-C.

Thank all that is holy, now I only have to be depressed about Movie Mario bro's ever being universal.

Now for me to stop derailing. I shall go make Big dog fight people until he dies.

Back