• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha (0,0,0)

Finally I get to do this!

This is canon Vader as of ROTJ, vs Obito in the Orange Mask. (Possibly 7-A vs likely 7-A)

Speed is unequalized, since they're both pretty close in speed.

Both are in character.

Vader knows everything about Obito, including Izanagi, and has a day to prepare for the coming battle. Obito knows little about Vader.

This battle takes place on Mustafar, close to Vader's castle.

Victory via any means whatsoever

Who wins and why?

Obito:0

Vader:0

Incon::0

There's not a whole lot of feats for Orange Mask Obito. At best, we can say he's unquantifiably stronger than his 14 year old self.

Sure he kinda scales to Minato, but he got cucked from a single hit, and lost one of his arms. Obito is more around 500 ish megatons as an upper estimation.

That, and Vader knows everything about him here, and has time to prepare.

One thing to note is that Naruto scaling is currently WIP again, and I always disagreed with scaling everyone to Kirin. Obito definitely wouldn't walk away from Kirin if it hit him directly.

VersusJunkie54 said:
There's not a whole lot of feats for Orange Mask Obito. At best, we can say he's unquantifiably stronger than his 14 year old self.

Sure he kinda scales to Minato, but he got cucked from a single hit, and lost one of his arms. Obito is more around 500 ish megatons as an upper estimation.

That, and Vader knows everything about him here, and has time to prepare.
You know, the Same 14 Year Old Obito that Minato claimed would beat Pain? Then give him another 16 years to train and get stronger.

No worries.

Anyway, so about 2x+.

Also if the justification for Vader's tier is being > Ahsoka who blocked Palpatine's sith blast, I don't see why High 7-A is unreasonable, and setting that aside the proton torpedos are just baseline 7-A or so? Unless there's a calc I'm missing from skimming his page.

Blocking that torpedo thing. Vader was the reason Disney SW used to be High 7-A, before it was deemed an outlier until Palpatine's 6-C feat

Vader has prep!? He can just call the Executor or a fleet of Star Destroyers and bombard the area where Obito is standing for longer than his time limit, as Vader would know about said time limit.

if Vader had no prep then this would be a difficult fight. Vader has a bit more experience and skill, but Obito has the AP advantage. Obito can't be mindhaxed due to his resistance and this isn't Legends Vader. Could Vader Force choke Obito while he's intangible? If he can it is GG.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the ability to call on some ships at a whim. And that kind of help is massively outside his weight class, and the fact that it isn't mentioned in his profile implies it's not some standard equipment he can have all the time. Unlike Rinnegan Obito's Biju minions.

As for Force Choke, remember Obito still has a solid AP advantage. Plus, Vader has no feats whatsoever of choking someone out acorss dimensions, and even if he could. Obito has survived having his heart, and much of his chest ripped apart by a Raikiri. So I'm not sure it would even be very effective.

Not just his chest and heart, also part of his spine, along with having his throw slashed open by KCM2 Minato and then still surviving long enough to absorb the Juubi.

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Kakashi was able to snipe things off before obito was introduced whats stopping obito from doing that?
That's only with his left eye. Obito with the Orange Mask only has short range Kamui. How do you not know this?

VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the ability to call on some ships at a whim. And that kind of help is massively outside his weight class, and the fact that it isn't mentioned in his profile implies it's not some standard equipment he can have all the time. Unlike Rinnegan Obito's Biju minions.
As for Force Choke, remember Obito still has a solid AP advantage. Plus, Vader has no feats whatsoever of choking someone out acorss dimensions, and even if he could. Obito has survived having his heart, and much of his chest ripped apart by a Raikiri. So I'm not sure it would even be very effective.
Vader 100% has the authority to call an entire fleet of ships. This is ROTJ Vader who is Sidious' second in command. You said he has prep, and if he thinks he needs it he would call that level of help.

Yeah, you got me on the Force choke part. With no prep I don't think Vader has the arsenal to kill Obito.

Back