• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Like "This random character is sub rela maybe rela, let's put all the verse MH likely sub-rela", "Yeah it's said 3 times that Vali in BxB is Lightspeed but the verse are just MH so it's a outlier" "If Ophis and Great Read fight, it will destroy the Earth, the Underworld (which is planet size), Heaven and other territories from other religion, that make's her country level"

And many other things.

Shido never resurrected, in vol 1 we don't know if he was dead, in vol 7 against Ellen he was stabbed in the heart but didn't die, in vol 15 Mukuro desintegrated his arm but that didn't kill him. And he died 204 times in vol 16 but Kurumi always saved him

In berserk he doesn't have any new ability except force field

So Tohka, Yoshino, Kotori, Yamai, Miku, Natsumi, Origami powers = pre spirit mastery

Berserk = same but with butter control + force field creation

Post spirit mastery = Mukuro, Kurumi's Vav

Vol 19 - 20 : Nia, Kurumi, Mio powers

If think it's better this way

Yeah, in vol 19 Kurumi stole Nia's crystal from Westcott, use Dalet on him to change it back from Inverse, and insert it in her chest. She gained Nia's power. And then she kissed Shido, he sealed the two crystal at the same time.

Vol 19 Chapter 5

With that, one by one, he connected every Sephira Crystal within his bodyÔöÇÔöÇcalling out the name of each respective Angel.

<Metatron>.

<Rasiel>.

<Zafkiel>.

<Zadkiel>.

<Camael>.

<Michael>.

<Haniel>.

<Raphael>.

<Gabriel>.

And finallyÔöÇÔöÇ<Sandalphon>.

In vol 20 chapter 1, they talk about using it

The reiryoku of all of the Spirits were sealed within Shidou's body. As long as that was the case, he could do the same thing as Kurumi.

"……I see. So you want me to investigate with <Rasiel>?"

"NoÔöÇÔöÇ"

Kurumi replied softly, withdrawing the <Rasiel> in her hands as she pressed her own finger against her head.

"<Rasiel> is of course an option, but I recommend using <Zafkiel>. Please try shooting yourself with the Tenth Bullet <Yud>. ÔöÇÔöÇIt's not pure knowledge but it should help invoke your lost memories through the help of your actual feelings."

So I seached the news feat in vol 20

Yoshino : she can control Zadkiel with just a thread from her fingers

Chap 4 :

Then. As Miku spoke while approaching Yoshino, she finally noticed something resembling a glowing thread stretched out from Yoshino's fingers.

"Um…..I'm sorry, Miku-san."

"Eh?"

The next moment, Miku was crushed by a huge shadow that approached behind her and lost consciousness.

Origami : her rays of light emit a flash of light, so lightspeed ?

Chap 3 :

A roar shook both the air and earth. A flash of light was seen coming from between the trees, as all of the surroundings birds fled at once. Yoshino, who was hiding in the athletic facilities, reflexively cowered her body.

"HiyahÔöÇÔöÇthat was a sudden display of strength. Was that Origami just now?"

Miku : She has new abilities

She can uses Solo and uses the pine to attack, each attack produces sounds which turns into shockwave and increases her power

Chap 4 :

"<Gabriel>ÔöÇÔöÇ<Solo>!"

Miku shouted as she slammed her fingers down. At the same time, a silver pipe appeared from glimmering light on the ground. It was a component that constituted <Gabriel>. Usually, it would emit a 'sound' that could manipulate others, butÔöÇÔöÇ

"ÔöÇÔöÇHa!"

Miku pulled out the silver pipe, swinging around and taking a stance of a main character in a Kung Fu movie.

"Eh! What is this!?"

Yoshino hurriedly created an ice wall.

However, Miku suddenly grinned while spinning the silver pipe at a speed that couldn't be seen.

"HiyaaaaaaaaaahÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ!"

The tip of the silver pipe continuously struck the icy wall. Moreover, it wasn't just an ordinary thrust. Each time a blow was struck, the silver pipe played a phantasmal soundÔöÇÔöÇthis sound turned into an invisible shockwave that struck Yoshino. But also these shockwaves weren't only meant to spread chaos. While directing the sounds of destruction, Miku's strength was further polished, adding on a combo that easily crushed Yoshino's ice wall.

She also has another ability : Symphony, but not sure what it does.

Chap 4

At the same time as smashing the ice wall in, Miku lifted up the silver pipe. At the very tip, the sounds of destruction repeatedly gatheredÔöÇÔöÇ

"ÔöÇÔöÇ<Symphony>!"

Swinging down like a hammer, the impact burst all at once

"Kiyaaaaaaaaah!"

"Wagyah!"

The stunning roar scattered around as Yoshino's Astral Dress faded into particles of light as if eaten away by <Gabriel>'s assault.

ÔöÇÔöÇIt was Miku's victory. The strong sense of accomplishment made her tremble.

"! I succeeded! I can fight alone!"

However, Miku suddenly stopped.

I'll do Tohka next time

Oh, is it time to upgrade everyone from the feats from the last volume?

I think everyone in full spirit form should have resistance to Nia's Future / Fate manipulation. Nia said that she couldn't influence the battle royale with her powers, at least not when they were with their full astral dress.

Restore34 said:
Oh, is it time to upgrade everyone from the feats from the last volume?
I think everyone in full spirit form should have resistance to Nia's Future / Fate manipulation. Nia said that she couldn't influence the battle royale with her powers, at least not when they were with their full astral dress.
Yeah, we should at that to their spirit form key

HyperNepsy said:
We have a lot of work ahead of us then.
Yup, a lot of work.

For example, Kotori fought Origami and traded blows with her for a good amount of time (but Origami had an advantage in firepower over her), and due to the circumstances of Tohka's world, she can fight without going berserk. You know what that means...

She doesn't really have precog but she can know how others' doing by asking Rasiel. So as long as she touches Rasiel, she can know if they'll attack her

Volume 9: "In an instant, he was about to ignore Kotori's evacuation advice and the thought of resuming to find Natsumi scratched his mind. Even if he gets heavily injured by the poured down artificial satellite fragments and blast, if it is Shidou who has Kotori's protection then, he would not die straight away and would probably resurrect back."

Volume 20: "However, that would only work if Kotori's reiryoku doesn't exhaust itself first. The rays of <Metatron> pierced through her Astral Dress, Angel, and limbs several times. Although <Camael> revived her body each time with its healing flame, her regenerative ability wouldn't be able to exert itself either if her reiryoku was exhausted."

It sounds more like regen to me.

"Would probably resurrect back" so he doesn't know

"Although <Camael> revived her body each time with its healing flame" it's just a Regenerationn

Shido died when the Nibelcol cut his head. So he can't ressurect

Volume 16 : Kurumi remained in silence for a while after shooting Shidou's body with the gun in her hand. Just like what happened previously with Kurumi's arm, Shidou's head, which had been separated from his torso, gently reattached itself to his body. The large hole in his chest had also been filled up. However——it was just that. Shidou's eyes were still shut, no signs of even the slightest hint of breathing. Indeed, the fourth bullet <Dalet> was a bullet capable of rewinding time. In fact, Shidou's body had returned to the state of life. However, it was only to that extent. It was impossible to restore a life already lost.

He just has Mid Regen

Well, after reading V20 i think Shidou shouldnt be Continent level like Mio and Westcot. Shidou managed to seriously injure SoO Westcott, but he was boosted by Mio. Without that boost he could barely scratch the defense system of Mio's Sephira (which was as strong as Mio).

He should receive Mio's hax though, and Tohka only Mio's reality warping.

Anyways I think we should discuss Immortality type 4 or 3 Shido

Or at least a higher Regen.

Camael has been referred to as a revival ability a lot of times during the series. When Ellen cut shido's head off it was hinted that it could regenerate back on. When his foot was cut off by nibecol it regenerated back on, and she stated "It seems that when you get killed you don't die. So I'll keep killing you untill you die"

Or something like that.

Type 4 no, he was reborn as Shido thanks to Mio powers not his (maybe we should add that on her profile too) Type 3 it can work, Kotori regen from a bullet in the brain so technically she was dead, he just can't survive if you behead him or desintegrate him

Also, in tohka page, we say "Resistance to Law Manipulation (After gained the power of Mio, Ain Soph's laws cannot affect Tohka)". But Mio doesn't have this Resistance on her page. She should have it, and death manip too Maybe not for Existence Erasure but for Death and Law Manip yes

And we need to update Tohka page for her new form in volume 20

Why is Shidou receiving PS from the spirits of Origin?, Shidou only managed to defeat Westcott because he was boosted by Mio. He was unable to injure the pseudo Mio in V20, proving that he isnt at her level. He was also quite inferior to Tenka.

@Sieg the situation is weird, Pseudo Mio can be probably stronger than base Mio, Shido with the power of all the spirits was supposed to be at the same level if not stronger than Mio but can do shit against pseudo-mio. but i need to read the Volume 19 and 20 proprely, because imo, Prime Mio (teh one with all the power of all spirits)>>Mio in volume 18/19 due to just possesses her power alone but i see no real indication of it so it's maybe my headcanon.

@Schnee New Existence should be Low 2-C too

Volume 20 I haven't read yet. Though I know there's some war about shido's love and yoshino ends up winning. And tohka makes some world that their living in and manipulates it so nothing bad happens and it's peaceful. There's also Tenka the inverse version of tohka given a form.

I don't know much really. I might be wrong though I gotta read it

Fun fact, it's for Mukuro, not Shido lol

"<Michael>—<Segva>!" Mukuro yelled out while turning her staff. The Angel of the key <Michael> was extremely powerful. Whether tangible or intangible, anything could be sealed. —Even if the object was the Spirit of Origin's Angel <Ain Soph>. It certainly seemed to be an impeccable first response towards an unknown enemy.
~ Volume 18​

So, this is a bit of a spoilers from Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet. So fair warning if you haven't read Date A Bullet. Though, bare in mind I myself have only read the prologue of the first volume of Date A Bullet, so this scan come from a dude on reddit. Credit to vizardmaker.

"I see."
The White Queen looked at Bishop's records and laughed.

"That girl was thinking about something like this. It feels like being betrayed by my own child."

That is why the White Queen had forgotten that Bishop was Sagakure Yui. It was no longer necessary information and the only thing it could accomplish now was unnecessarily stress her mind.

So, she had quickly forgotten about it.

"You."

Talking to an Empty that was nearby, the White Queen pointed her gun at the girl who nervously came forward.

"Become a Bishop from now on. Akrav the Scorpion Bullet."

The sound of gunfireÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇthe scorpion's poison quickly traversed through the Empty's entire body while transforming it.

"……I'll let you act with sincerity."

The other empty girls looked on in jealousy at the girl who had become a Bishop.

To become one of the three executives was the ultimate promotion for the emptys that severed the White Queen.

It was a position to propose to the Queen, listen to the Queen's orders, and give commands to everyone else.

"Let's move on from the infiltration strategy. I understand Tokisaki Kurumi's weak point now. We'll sweep away that insurgent element in the Fifth Region Gevurah."

"In other wordsÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ"

"Yes."

"I'll head to the Fifth Region Gevurah. Let's have a decisive battle on that barren land. As soon as I arrive, my personality will change to the real one."
~ Date A Bullet Volume 5​
Basically, there is a character known as The White Queen, and from this I'd say is Inverse Kurumi. But, this is only quote I was able to find not from said prologue. However, I looked at the Date A Live wiki and apparently The White Queen is a Kurumi clone who managed to somehow Inverse by unknown means.

Back