• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Well, I'am going to make the White Queen's key on Kurumi's profile, btw, I'll also fix Kurumi's profile a bit (the Rasiel key and her durability)

Ouch, Kurumi losing her High 7-A Dura wounds me. Although, I guess if those abilities from Irekoz for Kurumi go through could help her in her matches.

Sadly, she is one of the less durable spirits, she is injured by many Low 7-C attack and the only High 7-A attack she took, she lost her arm and a bunch of clone

But the dura for Kurumi isn't a real factor, due to her Acausality and her abilities (Clone Spam GG ect..)

And most of the time, it's her clones who get hurt not her, and her clones are weaker than the original. It's difficult to tell her real level

Volume 21, while it's translation has not released as far as I'm aware, has had bits and pieces spoiled, and from what we have gotten so far, the only update to the profile is going to be Yoshino, but, it's a very, very, VERY small detail regarding her last name.

So question, considering the massive amount of calc revisions shouldn't the Yamai's feat be looked at?

Well, i currently read the Volume 21, for now nothing truly awesome, but Beast's supposed spacequakes has the range of the whole planet, for comparison, the one who created the Spirit world has enough energy to envelop a large part of the Eurasia, that show the supposed level of Beast.

There is also some good arts
DAL v21 c01

It's from Date a Bullet, it's the full power version but she never used it against normal people in fact, BoS Kurumi can do this.

Also are there other quotes for shido or the spirits that we can use, like cooler ones or any for the ones that don't like Tohka. Wescotts quote is cool so-

HyperNepsy said:
Also are there other quotes for shido or the spirits that we can use, like cooler ones or any for the ones that don't like Tohka. Wescotts quote is cool so-
I'm pretty neutral towards Tohka, but I like Shido's quote a lot, sums him up pretty well.

Looking at Rinne's page. Note 1, says that DAL: Rinne Utopia is only out for Japanese translation and that her feats come from the wiki and other sources.

Well, now that the game is out in english, we should probably look into the game and see if there is anything see if there anything the wiki or other sources missed and see if there possibly some stuff we got wrong on the profile.

Ionliosite said:
Wait, what do you mean by "now that the game is out in english"?
Rinne Utopia is out in english. When I bought Rio Reincarnation on PS4, albeit I've had the game for about a month or so, I gotten both Rinne Utopia and Arusu Install with it in english.

Ionliosite said:
I'm still confused on what you're talking about beyond that apparently someone translated the game.
I'm literally saying that we have an official translation for the game. You can literally go on the Playstation Store or Steam and get the game when you buy Rio Reincarnation as it comes with both Rinne Utopia and Arusu Install.

Back