• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live Small Revision / Upgrade : Isaac Westcott

Based on what I saw, it's more like confining something in the book, not moving something into a realm that has a lower spatial dimension.

it's like what charllote mont'dor from Onepiece did, maybe in this case they have similarities in their use, so I slightly disagree with the immersion.

for the battle field removal itself I agree with that.

Based on what I saw, it's more like confining something in the book, not moving something into a realm that has a lower spatial dimension.

it's like what charllote mont'dor from Onepiece did, maybe in this case they have similarities in their use, so I slightly disagree with the immersion.

for the battle field removal itself I agree with that.
Please take a closer look, there are several feats that explain that they were indeed transferred to Fairy Tale and become characters in the story in Beelzebub's book.

Beelzebub is mean Demon King. Demon King is inversed version of Angel. But both have similar abilities.
So basically Demon King Beelzelbub is a race and not a skill right ?

and its a reversed version of an Angel, so what youre implying is that every angel has this ability and not just Nia

there are several feats that explain that they were indeed transferred to Fairy Tale and become characters in the story in Beelzebub's book.
no, I think the word "i'm inside a story" refers more to an illusion in a book, the actual meaning of him speaking in the story is only a metaphor, the meaning of being in the story does not make him something true" part of the story , but he was only trapped in the illusion of the book world.

My opinion is only based on the proof you provide, if u dont mind it, can you send more scenes to prove that he is part of the story, not just in it.

So basically Demon King Beelzelbub is a race and not a skill right ?

and its a reversed version of an Angel, so what youre implying is that every angel has this ability and not just Nia
In Date A Live, Angel is mean weapon for Spirits and Demon King is the opposite from Angel.
Isaac Westcott has Beelzebub who is the opposite of Rasiel ( Nia’s Angel ), you can see their abilities on their respective profiles.

no, I think the word "i'm inside a story" refers more to an illusion in a book, the actual meaning of him speaking in the story is only a metaphor, the meaning of being in the story does not make him something true" part of the story , but he was only trapped in the illusion of the book world.

My opinion is only based on the proof you provide, if u dont mind it, can you send more scenes to prove that he is part of the story, not just in it.
I think the feat I've included explains it all. well, here is an additional feat in the form of talking about the spirits who are trapped in the fairy tale, Here is an additional statement that says if they are indeed the characters in a fairy tale.

In Date A Live, Angel is mean weapon for Spirits and Demon King is the opposite from Angel.
Isaac Westcott has Beelzebub who is the opposite of Rasiel ( Nia’s Angel ), you can see their abilities on their respective profiles.
So basically Rasiel is the polar opposite of Westcott’s weapon, but doesnt that mean she should have the opposite abilities of Beelzebub too?

So basically Rasiel is the polar opposite of Westcott’s weapon, but doesnt that mean she should have the opposite abilities of Beelzebub too?
The abilities of both Rasiel and Beelzebub are almost the same, it's just that Beelzebub has a level of strength that is above Rasiel.

looking back, the place itself could be a Pocket Dimension which the user have full control of, they could force people to follow the story' which identical of another fictional setting in the Verse.

this would only grant them BFR and Pocket Reality Manipulation.

looking back, the place itself could be a Pocket Dimension which the user have full control of, they could force people to follow the story' which identical of another fictional setting in the Verse.

this would only grant them BFR and Pocket Reality Manipulation.
Pocket Reality Manipulation & BFR were previous abilities, but this time I'm trying to upgrade to Immersion based on the above feat.

Pocket Reality Manipulation & BFR were previous abilities, but this time I'm trying to upgrade to Immersion based on the above feat.

my point still stand, i don't think they were transferred to a literal fictional place, rather they were send to some special Pocket Dimension which forces them to follow a path similar to multiple Fairy Tale.

Back