• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daughters of Oryx vs Morgan Le Fay: Battle for the strongest 4-C witch

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
The Daughters of Oryx vs second key Morgan Le Fay

Speed Equalized

For now, Morgan fights both of the twins

SBA otherwise

The Daughters of Oryx:

Morgan Le Fay:

Inconclusive:
1 (The Archdemon)

Deathsingers vs Le Fay, advantages for each side Morgan Le Fay:

• 1-C Durability
  • 1-C timehax and reality warping, can likely bypass the immortality of the Deathsingers if she finds the throne world
  • Reality warping should bypass their law manip backed invulnerability and power null due to being 1-C
  • BFR probably doesn't work
The Deathsingers:

• Bypass her type 5 with their death manip
  • Layered degree of acausality, which means that even with her tier 1 powers as a 3D being Morgan may find interacting with them difficult
  • Consistently opening with deathhax (alongside power null and BFR but those two aren't as helpful)
  • Passive law manip

Yeah. They detatch their deaths from themselves, store it in an Oversoul, then store that in their own ascendant realm. So long as that's not compromised, they can keep coming back. However, destroying their Oversoul entails fighting massively buffed versions of themselves, as their throne worlds are where they're strongest, and even killing their projections causes you to have to tank their deathhax. She has 1-C range though, so she can probably find it eventually if the Daughters don't kill her first.

Well, I don't think Acausality protects one from Time Manipulation, and Tier 1 Time Hax probably overwhelms their resistance.

Morgan usually starts with Time Stop, so if she manages to stop the Daughters in time, she should be able to find said realm and then destroy it (if its resistance is not beyond 4-C). If it is, then she could... what? I don't know, maybe warp their Oversouls into nonexistence?

Acausality generally does, I'm fairly sure. Its the sort of acausality that is "beyond being completely beyond cause and effect relationships" type deal. Honestly not sure what it would do to 1-C hax, I'm inclined to say it fails, but would she just randomly time stop for no reason upon not being able to properly perceive these things?

Also, how likely is she to stay stopped forever upon seemingly killing them? She doesn't get prior knowledge of their throne worlds.

That's a subset of mindhax, so yeah. Also Ascendant Hive are among the few beings that the Vex cannot reliably simulate and gain total knowledge on, while they have the capability to otherwise perfectly simulate an infinite amount of timelines, so there's that. They're kinda weirdly resistant to precog abilities, in a way. How fast does the timehax activate?

Which is the more in character activation? Speech for the Daughters deathhax. Also remember that their passive law manip made the Vex unable to comprehend the space around them for a while, so if it disorients Morgan for just a bit then she's probably been tripped up long enough for daughters to go first. Also, killing one seems to cause their deathhax to proc instantly.

Both of them, I believe.

If you disorient Morgan, she's probably gonna Time Stop immediatly. I mean, Extraordinary Genius right?

If this is the case, I suppose that even destroying their Oversouls would cause Morgan to fade. Then, I would say "Inconclusive"

I mean if she knows its her best thing, it would make sense to do that if you start off in an incomprehensible area with that type of intelligence, so that's fair. Vote counted for incon, but what becomes of the other thread? I guess its whichever of these is more applicable in general, but Le Fay should take unequal.

Death Manipulation which involves manipulation of the law, conceptual and logic of the daughters of oryx must win. Any context that prevents death can be denied since they manipulate it.

I mean, idk. Le Fay is a smurf, so she can affect people beyond 4-D, but she resists a lot less stuff than daughters.

Smurfing in the world of video games generally refers to higher skilled players playing on low ranked alts to play with people worse than them for easy gameplay. I, and some others, have taken to call characters with higher dimensional hax and the like smurfs, as it is akin to a much higher tiered character pretending to be that of a lower tier much like a better player pretends to be a worse one to trick the matchmaking.

Actually, just realized. Unless she knows to kill the oversouls and projections at once, and to kill both daughters at a time, they'd win due to her accidentally procing death. She is smart, though. Would it be likely for her to hold off on immediately going for the kill?

Wokistan said:
Would it be likely for her to hold off on immediately going for the kill?
She's a strategist, and is know for creating pretty well-developed plans, if that's your question. No, she's not acting like a dumb killer.

'Battle for the strongest 4-C witch' but I don't see Bayonetta? Hmmmmm

In all seriousness ima wait for more input

I mean, if she time stops, would she try to figure out more on these beings before getting rid of them? I ask because if so, she may find the oversouls and get them both killed for incon, but if not she may just kill the projections or kill one daughter at a time which would be a win for daughters. While I ordinarily wouldn't consider a character doing that, from her page and what you've given me it makes sense to me that maybe you'd look into a being that can passively disorient you so when you're at your level of power.

@Gyro Bayo gets stomped by both of these two

@Archdemon Ok, then.

Loop?

Any level of temporal manipulation in them is irrelevant, the vex's that are timeless can not understand the ascending hive.

Back