• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DBH GP vs Pre Archie Sonic

Base Sonic is used

Both are in character, but are very serious and are not messing around

Speed is equal

Sonic does NOT have the SoA or the Power Rings

Who wins?

Fate Hax GG:

Most Haxed DB Character:

Ness says Okay:

GrandPriest
Sonic Says Fate Hax GG

There was an Xeno Goku vs Base Archie Sonic match that went Incon not so long ago.

What's Sonic leading with?

I only make matches that I think would be fair lol. I dunno about this gonna wait for more thoughts. As far as I am aware Sonic doesn't lead with hax IC.

Also, I don't think GP is the most haxxed DBH character. It's probably The Player Avatar. He has all Xeno Goku, some GoD, some angel hax, etc and all the resistances.

Omegas03 said:
Sonic can still get Knocked Out despite fatehax.

Would BFR work in this case?
More specifically his fatehax makes it to where he can't lose permanently, as in he can theoretically come back at a later point and time and win.

As for BFR, Sonic only has dimensional travel in base with Power Rings (Which is standard equipment for base and shouldn't be able to be restricted) or Chaos Emeralds.

But to answer your question, without equipment, if fatehax doesn't say no to it, yes it would work

I think he snaps and uses whatever hax he needs for the situation considering he has Info Analysis.

I think he goes for the KO or BFR in this case because he'll know he is massively stronger compared to Sonic and has no other way to put him down.

But can GP's Info Analysts analyze a 2-A 4D ability?

Other than that, per SBA, GP would lead with the intent of killing Sonic, which is how matches here default to.

I dunno, but IIRC the Info Analysis for DBH in general can analyze Demigra's hax which is 4D so I assumed yes.

We can actually restrict Standard Equioment to make a battle more fair. Since The Power Rings can jump base Sonic's tier up to 2-A, I'm pretty sure thats the reason why Magic restricted the Power Rings to make this battle fair or else Sonic would one shot

It takes thousands upon thousands of power rings to increase Sonic's tier. Sonic can have a set number in the single digits.

Goku and literally everyone in the time patrol, chronoa, Whis and whatever can info hax Demigra so there's no reason GP can't

I vote for GP too, as with his analysis hax he'll know about Sonic's fate hax and will go for the KO or BFR him.

Though doesn't the Chaos Emerlads can make Sonic travel to anywhere in the multiverse even in base? If so, then Sonic just CC back due to 2-A range

Sonic definetly doesn't resist EE and can be killed. Not that it changes the outcome, but him having type 8 is a joke.

What is the type 8 btw

Isn't on her profile but Towa should have type 8 and she was still killed by Goku, and characters can resist EE from other Demons and still be erased by Zen'o, and GP has similar EE to him, if not, at least a stronger hakai than the Gods of Destruction

Zenkaibattery1 said:
What is the type 8 btw

Isn't on her profile but Towa should have type 8 and she was still killed by Goku, and characters can resist EE from other Demons and still be erased by Zen'o, and GP has similar EE to him, if not, at least a stronger hakai than the Gods of Destruction
Type 8 is immortality that depends on something, so as long as that thing exist (can be an object or even a concept), the character won't be permanently dead.

Sonic literally came back after he was erased from existance, and there's a link in his profile

His paraphernalia also being erased doesn't discredit that we're told Sonic wasn't. It's entirely possible they weren't erased and we just don't see them, but that's more a plot hole in the writing than anything. Either way, I'm just glad you have an argument I haven't seen before.

Yeah, looking over the profiles, I don't believe Sonic has a wincon without equipment. I don't believe he would even have a Chaos Emerald to utilize without specifying it's a Pre-Great Harmony one, as a Post-Great Harmony Emerald would be 2-A. Without equipment for Sonic I think this is a stomp.

Foneybone1 said:
His paraphernalia also being erased doesn't discredit that we're told Sonic wasn't. It's entirely possible they weren't erased and we just don't see them, but that's more a plot hole in the writing than anything. Either way, I'm just glad you have an argument I haven't seen before.
I wasn't aware that you haven't heard this argument before. I'm glad to introduce you to it.

All Dr. Quack said was only Robotnik's Bio Data can be affected. But that statement is contradicted by Robotnik's clothes and Metal Arm being erased along with him from touching his Bio Data. As well as Someone else touching him...

07C2ADE3-788C-408E-A366-C4696BB19475
8D647740-3DB3-4E22-80CA-1C6A71D1A799

Despite stating it was only targeting Robotnik's Bio data, It also erased anything that touched Robotnik, like his clothes and Metal Arm. This is not a plot hole, as the same Robotnik was brought back from being erased from existence temporarily with his clothes and Metal arm still remaining in one piece.

236FC3E9-7BB1-46EB-85D1-E7FE8A71EAF3
99634FB1-75FF-4911-A65A-BD1C9A424C6D

Just because we don't see Robotnik's clothes doesn't mean they were destroyed, and he was brought back via warping reality, restoring his clothes and arm isn't far fetched. It's also completely reasonable, considering it's a children's comic, for clothes and what not to be considered "part of him" for writing purposes. Either way, it doesn't matter, his clothes being erased doesn't mean another's biodata would be erased too without being loaded and doesn't discredit that we're told Sonic wasn't annihilated.

Slightly unrelated, but Robotnik's return was probably the biggest waste of potential in the comic.

> Slightly unrelated, but Robotnik's return was probably the biggest waste of potential in the comic.

100% agree with you. I didn't mind it being short, I just wish there was lasting consequences and characters written like themselves. There might've been a hint of it with A.D.A.M. but that storyline was dropped when Ian Flynn was busy fixing up the Comic's lore.

> Just because we don't see Robotnik's clothes doesn't mean they were "destroyed", and he was brought back via warping reality, "restoring" his clothes and arm isn't far fetched.

You kind of just contradicted yourself there.

There's nothing to insinuate they didn't get erased. Robotnik's return insinuates they did get erased along with him. Using the meta excuse, "it's a children book so of course, there needs to be clothes" is not an argument, since the wiki doesn't rely on meta-"common sense" when discussing what happens in a story.

> doesn't discredit that we're told Sonic wasn't annihilated.

Sonic reaches through his 1 Billionth ring out of white space after clinging onto Robotnik. No other character can be able to do that. If Sonic wasn't affected or annihilated, that scene wouldn't happen and he would be just lying on the floor.

> his clothes being erased doesn't mean another's biodata would be erased too without being loaded

Here are the facts:

1. Dr. Quack doesn't know how the machine works outside of the basic functions like EE as Robotnik would want to keep that information away from him. All he knows is what Snively did.

2. Despite numerous times stating it targets Bio Data, Robotnik's Clothes and Metal Arm vanishes. The panels don't show anything around Sonic and they have never mentioned clothes lying around or hanging the Metal Arm up as a trophy.

3. Robotnik is brought back from Erased Existence with his clothes and Metal Arm intact. There is nothing insinuating Reality Warping intentionally gave Robotnik new clothes and a new Metal Arm.

4. Sonic was holding onto Robotnik along with Robotnik's clothes and Metal Arm.

5. It was necessary to draw Sonic re-emerging from his 1 billionth ring out of white space.

Back