• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Additions: Lunar New Year Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
It is me again for another DBH CRT. Well, it is very close to the Lunar New Year in my country, so, this CRT is to celebrate that

I. NEP Nature 2:
Anyway, very simple. Time Power/Energy itself is predate of everything, and creates everything, responsible for everything, independent of everything (explanation of these things is on the power page itself). Including existence and non-existence (such as the non-existent history, World of Void and the <Subspace> which is a conceptually non-existent realm). Thus the "energy/power" itself existing in a state that is neither existence nor non-existence as it predate both
  • What about aspect??, well since it predate all thing, it lack Concepts, since concept is born from it, so too information and history, so Aspect 2,4 and 5

II. Nonduality Nature Type 1 and Aspect Type 2:
Contexts Time
:

1. Anyway from previous thread, we have Time = History and is a system of Causality, Fate and Possibility. Now Time Power also responsible for everything including non-existent history (scan above). So we have, if normal history = time = causality, fate and possibility then non-existent history = non-time, non-causality, non-fate, and non-possibility. We have binary system here

2. Time also responsible for everything, erase Time pretty much erase everything that belong to reality (you can see more on the power page), so in contexts Time is everything, and Time = History, which mean Non-history = Non-Time = Non-everything. So we have a dual system which is Time and Non-Time = everything and non-everything. This is enough context for Aspect 2

3. We also have another context:
4. As stated in Nonexistent Physiology page, existence and nonexistent themselves can be considered as a dual system, and being NEP2 also considered to possesses a low degree of nonduality
Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence
and from NEP2 section above, i already presented existence and non-existence, so pretty much we have another dual

5. So from all contexts above, we can see that the verses do possesses duality. Time Power and the "energy" that made it predate, independent of these dualities and creates them. And it simply is called "energy" without being attributed to something have Negative like Power of Darkness, Negative Energy, or being Power of Light and possesses Positive aspect; you can say that it simply exist in a pure, oneness state predate/independent from these attributed dualities thus Nonduality Nature 1 Aspect 2

III.Conlusion:

So the conclusion is Time Power gonna have NEP Nature 2 Aspect 2,4,5 and Nonduality Nature 1 Aspect 2. Well, fortunately or unfortunately depend on the point of view..................only Time Power get it, others, well no, no one gonna have these two abilities, with the exception that all characters in DBH multiverse get their NPI buffed up. That all

Well, this is all contents of this CRT, i hope everyone can understand my.........well..................broken English bruhhh (damn it took me two hours for this)

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:

2. Time also responsible for everything, erase Time pretty much erase everything that belong to reality (you can see more on the power page), so in contexts Time is everything, and Time = History, which mean Non-history = Non-Time = Non-everything. So we have a dual system which is Time and Non-Time = everything and non-everything. This is enough context for Aspect 2
This feels like pure speculation tho, although you might think it fully makes sense, but just because A holds B doesn't mean nonexistent A holds not B
My reason:
The nonexistent history wasn't specified to hold a duality of everything in history, it just doesn't exist unless it was specifically mentioned then, i wouldn't obliged
This is something very common in fiction the, positive energy and negative energy

Where does it say time power is unbound by existence and nonexistence specifically? Especially with the nonduality nature as you have to be stated to transcend the duality of said nature.
I'm wondering the same thing. I skimmed through the blog and the one part I was interested in has no scan.
Time Energy which creates Time and in turn lesser abstract concept/ideas such as Order/Law and Evil, predates and exists fully independent from physical reality they created and influenced, completely unaffected by
And about ND, for something to be treated as a duality the story itself would have to give a proper context about how each thing can be the opposite, 2 sides of the same coin, Ying Yang, opposite yet equal, whatever. What I see here is speculation as such without the history to elaborate.

Existing before some kind of nonexistence doesn’t make you being NEP 2, or most of AE 1 concept type 1 being can have it by predating anything. And which scan even says that the verse specifically treats history and non-history as two opposing forces.

Where does it say time power is unbound by existence and nonexistence specifically? Especially with the nonduality nature as you have to be stated to transcend the duality of said nature.
I didn't say it transcend, or else i will argue for Nondual Nature 2 since Nature 2 is Transduality, transcend mean you exceeding something, possess superior quality. I only argue that TP (for short) predate, and independent of those things
Existing before some kind of nonexistence doesn’t make you being NEP 2, or most of AE 1 concept type 1 being can have it by predating anything
I mean, if you predate and independent both existence and nonexistent, then pretty much you exist in a state that neither of them.

On another note, if we follow your argument, not counting NEP2, it still give higher degree/layer for NEP1??

And which scan even says that the verse specifically treats history and non-history as two opposing forces
I mean, no, i just want to experiment with some arguments to see, so i'm fine with dropping that point. Hmmm, but want to experiment a bit, isn't NEP page also stated existent and nonexistent themselves can be considered as a binary system??

Anyway, very simple. Time Power/Energy itself is predate of everything, and creates everything, responsible for everything, independent of everything (explanation of these things is on the power page itself). Including existence and non-existence (such as the non-existent history, World of Void and the <Subspace> which is a conceptually non-existent realm). Thus the "energy/power" itself existing in a state that is neither existence nor non-existence as it predate both
Well, why would a character that existed before something that did not exist be NEP 2? For example, let's hypothesize that Arceus existed before all things and even non-existence, so is that NEP 2? It sounds like a layered addition to NEP 1 although I'm not sure about that.

Well, why would a character that existed before something that did not exist be NEP 2? For example, let's hypothesize that Arceus existed before all things and even non-existence, so is that NEP 2? It sounds like a layered addition to NEP 1 although I'm not sure about that.
Arceus isn't really a good example, since the guy has NEP 2 for being the source of everything that exists in the same way as Time Power.

I. NEP Nature 2:
  • What about aspect??, well since it predate all thing, it lack Concepts, since concept is born from it, so too information and history, so Aspect 2,4 and 5
I believe you need a statement indicating that time power itself is non-existent, rather than predating everything. Also, from your wording, it seems like time power or energy creates non-existent realms or things. Creating NEP type 1 doesn't necessarily mean the energy used will be NEP type 2. Correct me if I misunderstood anything on your part.

I believe you need a statement indicating that time power itself is non-existent, rather than predating everything. Also, from your wording, it seems like time power or energy creates non-existent realms or things. Creating NEP type 1 doesn't necessarily mean the energy used will be NEP type 2. Correct me if I misunderstood anything on your part.
I mean, creating is just one of it, as it exist before, independent and even after these thing, and not just normal nonexistent and existent but everything like concept and blah blah blah

I mean, creating is just one of it, as it exist before, independent and even after these thing, and not just normal nonexistent and existent but everything like concept and blah blah blah
I get the independent part but how does it helps to prove time power/energy is non existent itself?

I mean, if you predate and independent both existence and nonexistent, then pretty much you exist in a state that neither of them.

On another note, if we follow your argument, not counting NEP2, it still give higher degree/layer for NEP1??
Read the name of the ability, it’s NONEXISTENT physiology, here time power exists so it’s not even NEP 1, let alone being a higher degree of that.

But assuming time power is nothingness, I still don’t get the reason for being layered at all, maybe you can start to explain to me as for why appearing before the birth of some kind of void means you’re more nonexistent than it.
I mean, no, i just want to experiment with some arguments to see, so i'm fine with dropping that point. Hmmm, but want to experiment a bit, isn't NEP page also stated existent and nonexistent themselves can be considered as a binary system??
It is, but they’re specific duality, here we’re talking about general duality of all things in the verse so it requires statements.

It is, but they’re specific duality, here we’re talking about general duality of all things in the verse so it requires statements.
Yeah, it is specific dual, but i did explain above that History is Time and is everything, in contexts, so nonexistent History will be the opposite of Time, of everything, that is the context i used

1. Anyway from previous thread, we have Time = History and is a system of Causality, Fate and Possibility. Now Time Power also responsible for everything including non-existent history (scan above). So we have, if normal history = time = causality, fate and possibility then non-existent history = non-time, non-causality, non-fate, and non-possibility. We have binary system here

Anyway gonna sleep for a while, gonna meet again few hours later, bye

Unless specifically mentioned, everything isn't really a duality by default
If there were called opposite forces then that's enough for the nonexistent history and history to be dualities, Most times authors pov isn't really as portrayed
-just because there's a void in the series doesn't mean there's a duality between that void and everything else
There are literal fictional series with nonexistent multiverses
Exactly, he shouldn't even have NEP 2 bec Arceus isn't nonexistent to begin with which is the main requeriment for the ability.
There are multiple ways he got his
-existing separately from the conceptual duality of nothingness-diaga and existence-palkia and the other pokemon which is spirit
-was called immament Within nonexistence and being pulled off of it

That's beside the point but before someone truly should scale a character its bad to use other characters as example because you truly don't know how they got them either
how many times did i try that and failed lol
It honestly depends, a perfect example is someone who exist outside the duality which qualifies, but this CRT portrayed most of it differently.
Time power- at most can get Nep1
And that's the interaction and not itself

Last edited:
Yeah, it is specific dual, but i did explain above that History is Time and is everything, in contexts, so nonexistent History will be the opposite of Time, of everything, that is the context i used
So what’s the duality beside existence and nonexistence of everything? Since it requires all dual systems instead.

So what’s the duality beside existence and nonexistence of everything? Since it requires all dual systems instead.
None of this things were ever called dualities or opposite forces anyway
Dualities in verse must be specifically mentioned to be dual against the other
This thread is just a lump of speculation, especially on the energy part

Disagree to both for similar reasons that have been pointed out. Predating existence and nonexistence is not enough, and a duality has to have more of an explanation to their relationship than simply opposing elements, Existence and nonexistence CAN be a duality, but only if the verse describes it as such, and this lacks the necessary descriptions.

Zaten bunların hiçbirine ikilikler ya da karşıt güçler denmedi
Ayetteki ikiliklerin diğerine karşı ikili olması için özellikle belirtilmesi gerekir.
Bu konu sadece bir spekülasyon yığınından ibaret, özellikle enerji kısmıyla ilgili
Here nonduality is used as an argument for deprivation rather than transcendence; time has become deprived of all nonduality through its power, so there is no need to prove transcendence here

I'd like to add that Time Scrolls can contain things which have been erased on a history level such as the pieces of the tournament stage and Future Trunk's timeline which were hit by Toppo's and Zen'o's hakai respectively as an extra justification.

Last edited:
Here nonduality is used as an argument for deprivation rather than transcendence; time has become deprived of all nonduality through its power, so there is no need to prove transcendence here
Nah, and i didn't say that, i said just because there's void of something doesn't make it a duality

Also correct me if am wrong but time/time energy makes existence and non existence timelines and time power consist of time energy idk how this wouldn't qualify for non duality

Ok, IMO, every single counterargument in this thread has some big problems .

1. Most of the counters here are something like "no mention of duality" which is basically asking for a name drop. It's like saying you can't get fire hax if the word "fire" isn't explicitly mentioned.

... What? Existence and NON-existence are a duality by definition...
2. This. I'm neutral about this thread in particular, but this is like, common sense,lol.

Ok, IMO, every single counterargument in this thread has some big problems .

1. Most of the counters here are something like "no mention of duality" which is basically asking for a name drop. It's like saying you can't get fire hax if the word "fire" isn't explicitly mentioned.
Bro how do you get fire hax without fire?
How do you even know its fire without them saying it is?
I think you're mixing everything up
We aren't saying because there wasn't a mention=it doesn't matter
Its just dualities in most cases aren't no-brainers
Between itselves of nonexistent history and history- literally Duality isn't a big deal but there's how someone or something can get it
Where as here it was proposed to be aspect 2

You don't need to name drop duality, but you do have to have some descriptions that points towards their being balance; that one element can't exist without the other, that they are two sides of the same coin that requires both halves. It's not simply two opposing elements, it's two opposing elements forming a balance. You can't have yin without yang, but existence does not inherently require nonexistence, just as darkness doesn't inherently need there to be light.

Last edited:
You don't need to name drop duality, but you do have to have some descriptions that points towards their being balance; that one element can't exist without the other, that they are two sides of the same coin that requires both halves. It's not simply two opposing elements, it's two opposing elements forming a balance. You can't have yin without yang, but existence does not inherently require nonexistence, just as darkness doesn't inherently need there to be light.
Exactly the same I discussed with Viet in private.

Bro how do you get fire hax without fire?
How do you even know its fire without them saying it is?
So if you see a burning flame somewhere,which is clearly fire, you're gonna assume it's not because it wasn't specifically mentioned? Please. Common sense.
This is a way better counterargument. At least that's how I view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back