• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: Android 17 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, I don't think she's trying to masquerade the outlier in glitter and pass it off as At least 3-A to supplement Low 2-C. She views and analyzes things differently than we do. Which is fine, honestly.

Because the thing with him fighting Goku and the 4 others at full power is "ehhh," and could hint he's higher than 3-A, but the safe end is preferred. That's why no Low 2-C, also.

She doesn't want to hide the outlier. But her logic hides an outlier if taken at face-value.

@Aeyu

But fighting SSJB Goku is a Low 2-C feat. There's no way around it. If he fought a Low 2-C, he'd be a Low 2-C.

But, if he isn't Low 2-C and the feat is an outlier, what else would he be? Fighting 4-5 3-As isn't "At least 3-A".

If the writers stop having every gimmicky character seem more impressive than they really are...

The thing is, when Anilaza has legitimately no other relevant feats, it stands to reason that his main feat would be taken into consideration and not immediately treated as an outlier, especially when nothing really contradicts the feat.

Previously @Kep, Ever put a good reasoning as to why this was possible. I still think At least 3-A is safer.

>Low 2-C Anilaza again.

Notto dissu shito age.

Seriously, the only reason he is At least 3-A is because it was agreed Low 2-C was an outlier so a bone was thrown at the fans. That isn't fair or professional.

"At least 3-A" is hiding the outlier. I've explained why many times.

Downgrade him to 3-A.

You haven't explained why it's supposedly an outlier.

He has legitimately nothing contradicting him being able to take on 4 3-A's and 1 Low 2-C, especially when the 3-A - Low 2-C gap isn't treated as infinite.

I've explained why your logic makes him Low 2-C, which you continuously deny even though you admitted it a few posts back. I've also explained why "At least 3-A" makes no sense. If he took on a Low 2-C, he'd be Low 2-C. There's no such thing as "At least 3-A is safer", because that's hiding the outlier.

If you disagree with Low 2-C, then he is 3-A.

I don't actually have to, because your logic suggests Low 2-C Anilaza, which you disagree with yourself.

I don't have to debunk it when your own argument technically already goes against itself.

But see, if I have to, I can just link the old Anilaza thread, where it was agreed to be an outlier.

It was agreed that these characters were At least 3-A before too. Recently, in fact. So why don't we go over it in an unbiased way (I don't even care for the character)

I'm not being biased or condescending.

It was agreed, but the profile is now back to 3-A, so that's no longer relevant.

C'mon, let's end this already. It's fine the way it is.

So, what should we do about Android 17?

What do the rest of you think? Should we close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back