• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Final Form Frieza Adjustments

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Just gonna preface it with this. This does not affect the Universe 6 fighters and the scaling solely relates to Frieza.

So as my new page implies, Goku and Vegeta have access to a new form titled "Saiyan Beyond God", where they have the power of a Super Saiyan God but not its God ki or other benefits. This form is represented by its bright white aura and how the two of them transform into Super Saiyan Blue instead of just Super Saiyan.

Considering how Frieza, in his Final Form, was able to briefly fight Saiyan Beyond God Goku, this would make him "At least 3-B" via power-scaling, as he'd be stronger than Super Saiyan God Goku.

As I said before, this doesn't apply to any of the Universe 6 fighters (Sans Hit), as all of them only fought Goku and Vegeta in their regular base forms (For Botamo and Frost) and Super Saiyan (For Cabba and Magetta), evident by how they only ever transform into Super Saiyan and don't automatically go Super Saiyan Blue.

So Frieza's new Attack Potency would be:

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Clashed with Saiyan Beyond God Goku, who was stronger than his Super Saiyan God form)

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Oh man, we all forgot about the Saiyan Beyond God transformation.

I agree with the stats

I just wonder if SBG is an official term and explanation?

I agree with this.

Didn't Roshi or someone state that Goku as a SBG was stronger than SSG Goku? Or am I misremembering the episode?

Considering that the Wikia for the page states that SBG utlitizes the power of SSG, I am okay with this proposed upgrade.

@Pa

Because other characters still demonstrate the ability to sense Goku/Vegeta's ki.

So that's seven/eight people in support (I assume Aiden is in favor, but he's not specific).

Would that be enough?

I suppose so, although you will probably have to include a brief explanation in the Frieza profile page.

I think that we already have enough keys for them as it is.

Out of curiosity, would 1st Form Frieza get an upgrade as well? Cause 1st Form Frieza in ROF is currently at At Least High 4-C, that's hilariously below At Least 3-B, by like Octillions of times or something right? Also, will SBG Goku and Vegeta get slots and pics as well?

That is a fair question about Frieza's first form. What do you think The Everlasting?

I am uncertain about Goku and Vegeta though. They have so many slots already.

Antvasima said:
That is a fair question about Frieza's first form. What do you think The Everlasting?

I am uncertain about Goku and Vegeta though. They have so many slots already.
Yeah, I know, but take a look at ichigo, the guys got 9 slots O_O, while I believe Goku has 8 and Vegeta has 7, same goes for Naruto and Sasuke as well

Yes, but Goku and Vegeta will likely get more of them as the series goes on.

Also, given that Goku and Vegeta seem to differ in base between using and not using god ki, I am uncertain how to rate them without misunderstandings one way or the other.

Antvasima said:
Yes, but Goku and Vegeta will likely get more of them as the series goes on.

Also, given that Goku and Vegeta seem to differ in base between using and not using god ki, I am uncertain how to rate them without misunderstandings one way or the other.
If you mean appearance, then you can use Goku and Vegeta in their ROF attire when doing SBG, since that is basically when SBG was first introduced in ROF while Currently Base Goku and Vegeta has their Buu Arc attire and simply change SSJ Vegeta's current pic to one from Cell Arc

No, I mean the statistics. One moment they seem to be 4-B in base form, and another they seem to be 3-B.

Another possibility is to remove the statistics for Frieza's non-golden forms during RoF.

Antvasima said:
Another possibility is to remove the statistics for Frieza's non-golden forms during RoF.
Also, the Aura seems to be different between Saiyan Beyond God and Base form, also, people should know when Goku and Vegeta aren't really trying, cause Goku beat Botamo fairly easily without even transforming, while Goku went SSJ against Frost, that should tell you he was holding back a lot and only went Saiyan Beyond God when he fought Hit, since Hit was able to beat SSJB Vegeta, while Base Goku was holding his own and even managed to draw blood from Hit, a 4-B fighter wouldn't be able to do that, you could likely tell if Goku and Vegeta were using Saiyan beyond God if they managed to fight off Tier 3 characters like Hit and Beerus, while everyone else they were holding back a lot, watch this vid actually, it might clear things up

Can Goku and Vegeta Suppress Their God Ki God Essence? (Dragonball Super)
Can Goku and Vegeta Suppress Their God Ki God Essence? (Dragonball Super)

Yes, The Everlasting might be interested in making some clarifications about this in their profiles when he comes back.

DBZMLP12345 said:
Out of curiosity, would 1st Form Frieza get an upgrade as well? Cause 1st Form Frieza in ROF is currently at At Least High 4-C, that's hilariously below At Least 3-B, by like Octillions of times or something right?
Well, that logic doesn't seem particularly good, since Super Saiyan God does the exact same thing (Albeit of a slightly less notable scale). Really, the multiplier being absurd should probably be taken as just that, an absurd multiplier.

Well, that logic doesn't seem particularly good, since Super Saiyan God does the exact same thing (Albeit of a slightly less notable scale). Really, the multiplier being absurd should probably be taken as just that, an absurd multiplier.

The thing is, Frieza's boost from 1st to 4th form is not even remotely close to that big back in Saiyan Arc since Frieza went from being High 5-A to 4-C from 1st to 4th form, plus, the 3-B compared to High End Tier 5 to Tier 4 huge given how many Galaxies they are in the Universe, plus, Piccolo states as well that 1st Form Frieza alone is leagues above the Z Fighters present

Hey Ever, is Golden Frieza going to get a Likely 3-A rating as well? I noticed that SSJB Goku/Vegeta, Hit (Pre Improvement) etc are listed as Likely 3-A, so should Golden Frieza get the upgrade as well?

This is like the third time this was brought up.

RoF Goku and Vegeta are still at least 3-B, not 3-A.

@DBZ

That only affects them from the U6 Saga onwards, so it doesn't apply to Golden Frieza.

Can I ask why?

I mean, SSG was tearing the universe apart with Beerus, then SBG is stronger, and I pretty sure that SSB is 50x times SSG, since the original name "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" and the fact that is the power of the SSG with the SSJ state (like SBG is SSG with god ki)

@Aiden

It took six punches for that to happen, and we don't use multipliers to determine tiers (Not that it matters because SSJB has no canon multiplier).

The Everlasting said:
@Aiden

It took six punches for that to happen, and we don't use multipliers to determine tiers (Not that it matters because SSJB has no canon multiplier).
The difference should still be the same as the difference between the base form and Super Saiyan which should more than make up for 6.

That's is true also they got 3 years of training you would think super saiyan and 3 years of training would be more then 6

Back