• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics Boomtube CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that boomtubes amp your size. When characters go to apokolips, new genesis, or anywhere in the Sphere of Gods, theyre increasing their size. That's why godheads are large enough to fall across the multiverse and are platonic archetypal beings. And the Sphere of Gods is beyond space and time, they mean it in a literal way since we already have the sphere of gods as a low 1-C 5D realm shown in the New Gods and other Sphere of Gods residents' profiles.

So I'd say, I think we should add a boomtube amp key and tabber for some DC heroes and villains, like the JL, some JSA and others. The reason is due to all of them getting immeasurable speeds and higher dimensional level of hax and power, so it would be good to use in matchups

These are some abilities for all boomtube amped characters
Higher Dimensional Existence
Higher Dimensional Manipulation (Can interact with beings in the sphere of gods and beyond)
Large Size
Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with things in the sphere of gods, which is a Platonic, archetypal world.
Conceptual Manipulation (Superman can melt the fabric of the Fourth World)
Possible Abstract Existence (Its possible they become abstract entities when entering the sphere)
Acausality type 4 due to being beyond time and space
Resistances
Resistance to Conceptual and History Erasure (The Omega beams can cause Platonic forms to cease to have ever been, with no chance of resurrection or redemption)
^Who this would apply to: (Doomsday, Superman, Cyborg Superman resists it here)
Resistance to conceptual manipulation( Every attack in the sphere can basically damage, destroy or erase literal Type 2 ideas)

Speed:
They should be immeasurable due to the sphere being beyond time and space, and in a literal way
Hal had to cross a distanceless timeless barrier to enter the phantom zone. The phantom zone is actually in the sphere, look carefully at the map of the multiverse
Heaven is beyond time and space
The quintessence exist beyond time and space
Darkseid scales to the spectre who is Immeasurable in speed
Scales to superman bursting the bonds of infinity and travelling through and beyond time.
Also, it exists beyond the speedforce wall, where its common knowledge you need immeasurable speed to enter the wall.

Characters who would be affected
Superman, post crisis
Hal Jordan
Wonder woman
The Flash
Shazam
Batman, though it would be kinda useless for him to get a key for this
Doomsday
Cyborg Superman
Kyle Rayner

A lot of other characters, can't think of much rn.

Last edited:
Yeah it is said that the Speed Force exists in all dimensions I think and across time and space.
Regardless I'll remain netural on this but it looks fine, as long as this only scales to their Boomtube amp

If the speed force is 1-A, so is darkseid and all, are we sure the diemnsiosn means higher dimensions instead of like, universes since the speed force exists in the whole multiverse?

Also agree with upgrade

I guess, though if we consider the 1-A thing from platonic concepts that might not last long as apperantly platonic concepts being 1-A on here specfically won't be valid

If new gods get upgraded to 1-A,so do boomtube amped characters. But the focus of this thread is just add a new key and/or tabber for boomtube amped characters

Seems legit.

One nitpick. Spectre murders Darkseid on the next panel. So I don't think Darkseid scales to hal spectre
He could damage spectre and spectre didnt fly infinitely faster than darkseid to dodge his omega beams, so I'd say the new gods and boomtube amped characters should downscale from that feat + the other feats and statements to prove immeasurable speed

He could damage spectre
I think that's kind of exaggerated, as spectre was just hurt for a split second before Spectre trashing Darkseid, and Spectre stoping his Omega beams. Tho if you want to say Darkseid has the ap to affect spectre or hurt him then I'm fine with it.
so I'd say the new gods and boomtube amped characters should downscale from that feat + the other feats and statements to prove immeasurable speed
New gods of they got the 1A rating will be irrelevant speed. They exist above the orrery and the bleed which contains all Dimensions. And 1A have irrelevant speed.

I think that's kind of exaggerated, as spectre was just hurt for a split second before Spectre trashing Darkseid, and Spectre stoping his Omega beams. Tho if you want to say Darkseid has the ap to affect spectre or hurt him then I'm fine with it.

New gods of they got the 1A rating will be irrelevant speed. They exist above the orrery and the bleed which contains all Dimensions. And 1A have irrelevant speed.
Doesn't change the fact that darkseid can still harm him and spectre clearly isnt infinitely above darkseid in speed. Since when were new gods getting 1-A here?

Doesn't change the fact that darkseid can still harm him and spectre clearly isnt infinitely above darkseid in speed. Since when were new gods getting 1-A here?
When did I imply he was infintly stronger? I just said spectre is above darkseid. And I ever said I'm fine if you want to say Darkseid has the ap to affect spectre.

Is the bleed high 1-B now or what
It should be. There’s like a scan that directly mentions innumerable dimensions.
Xq1N0fu.jpg

Last edited:
I would recommend holding off on any Tier Proposals until our upcoming DC Cosmology revision thread.

Also, Innumerable and Infinite give two different tiers.

Lets just talk about adding the key, the tier upgrades can be discussed in another thread
I would recommend holding off on any Tier Proposals until our upcoming DC Cosmology revision thread.

Also, Innumerable and Infinite give two different tiers.
When is the thread

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree with most of this. Existing "Outside" or "Beyond time and space" are not considered sufficient evidence for Immeasurable speed. Also, they don't necessarily become Larger than entire space-time continuums level of giant; the best example I saw was just him being so giant, the Earth becomes a spec compared to him. It's still an amp that is massive to the point where even Batman level characters would become Tier 4 in said realm, but I don't think it reaches Tier 2 or higher dimensional existence. I do see large size, and resistances to various things and possibility Acausality, but dimensional manipulation seems iffy.

That being said, I don't know about Spectre or Darkseid's more god form keys, and there is an ongoing thread removing Immeasurable from a lot of characters, but I'll need some notable DC experts to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back