• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU feats?

I noticed that most of DCAU characters don't have feats listed in their attack potency and durability sections. Superman is mountain level for fighting Darkseid and Doomsday, but none of them have feats in their profiles. WW doesn't have also. Nor Supergirl and Galatea.

What are the feats that justify the tiers of these characters?

Good question. It seems like the statistics were inserted by feeling, rather than by fact. Perhaps it would be best to delete these profiles?

Or maybe we could downgrade them to city block level since most of the animated series only showed them destroying city blocks instead of mountains.

I'd rather just delete them. There doesn't seem like anybody would want to bother watching the series again just to look for the proper feats.

What about the feat where Darkseid blows up Lex's ship right before the series finale? I seem to recall that.

Well, if you can find calculations, that would be appreciated, but currently the profiles seem very unreliable.

For calcs, I know theirs a calc that puts Super-Girl at Hypersonic speeds. Calcing the Kinetic Energy from Flashes Relativistic feat would probably yield high end Kilotons. It took a lot out of him, but he did survive it, so it might count. I'll look into that.

Wasn't that scene Flash giving everything he's got and nearly destroying himself? I always thought DCAU Superman was more comparable to casual Flash.

Thats why I said might, and he only really died after he ran across the world 10 or so times in a short time frame.

Anyway, maybe its best to just scale Superman to Supergirl then? I can't find the calc ATM but it apparently put her at Mach 7.8

Weren't you suggesting scaling Superman to the time Flash ran around 10 times? Because this was a very special scene for Flash. Whereas going against Superman has been moreso something lighthearted for him. I think it'd be better to scale Clark to Supergirl instead like you said.

I got the impression from that episode that The Flash was the strongest hero, but couldn't use all his power.

DCAU is a very good universe, but the profiles are lackluster and it's occupying space, it'd say.

But if people want to keep it, I have no objections.

Now this should be deleted: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_(Superman:_Doomsday)

Also, what's the point of diving Post Crisis and Post Flashpoint Batman into two profiles?

They are pretty much the same character in feats and power. The only thing that Post Flashpoint has of special is the Bat-God form, and the armor he used to find the Jokerized Justice League.

The 2 Batmans are similar, but they are different characters. Post Flashpoint Batman didn't take part in all of those League stuff of Pre 52. Like, Blackest Night and such. The stories from his own solo comics seem to be still canon, but there are many inconsistences in the timeline.

The only ones that seem like the same story wise are the Green Lanterns, and they are all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay weaker in the New 52.

@Matthew I have deleted the Superman: Doomsday profile.

@The Everlasting Feel free to update the DCAU profiles, by scaling from this feat.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Jucaslucas
Aren't Post-Crisis Green Lanterns like ALL Superman level or higher?
From what I know, the strongest Lanterns are at or above Superman's level.

The others are below him.

But in the New 52, Hal got wrecked by Superman, Wonder Woman and Orion. Even fodder New Gods were giving the good GL trouble. Hell, Hal needed to be amped to lift a city.

Aside from Kyle, most Post Flashpoint Lanterns are really weak, in comparision with the other high tiers, at least.

Back