• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Street Tier Upgrades (Peacemaker spoilers)

Agreed here. Would Bloodsport scale?

Also has anyone considered calcing his Sonic Boom helmet? I think some of his weaponry is easily in the 9-A to 8-C ranges, as they can destroy cars fairly easy and cause large craters.

I personally don't think peacemaker has reason to scale to the blasters, the show seems to make it clear that the blasters are above Peacemaker.

Also Peacemaker falling from that apartment should probably serve as a supporting feat. Does anyone remember any good speed feats from the show? I don't recall any tbh. White Dragon flying is the best I can think of. Although not sure how to calc that.

Also Peacemaker falling from that apartment should probably serve as a supporting feat. Does anyone remember any good speed feats from the show? I don't recall any tbh. White Dragon flying is the best I can think of. Although not sure how to calc that.
That'll probably just be 9-C

I agree Bloodsport should get a "likely" rating because of how he is shown to be comparable to Peacemaker but it's not super explicit.

For Rick Flag the impression I got from his fight was that he's quite significantly weaker physically given how Peacemaker seems to manhandle him and he had to keep using random objects to harm Peacemaker. Maybe he still scales but just noting that he's weaker.

Judomaster scales, but he's not that strong actually. Even in the first fight when he beat Peacemaker and Vigilante he seems to be physically inferior to Peacemaker, just more skilled. Peacemaker was already dazed from hitting the ground before Judomaster did a spin kick with full strength to knock him out. At 1:20, when Judomaster punched Peacemaker in the head, he was barely fazed while Peacemaker's counter punch seemed to hurt Judomaster a lot. Judomaster only beat him with acrobatic moves that used Peacemaker's weight against him and flipped him to the ground.

I think the rematch made it pretty clear that in a fair fight Peacemaker is the stronger fighter. Even when Judomaster was pummelling him on the ground it didn't do much to Peacemaker while Judomaster starts bleeding pretty quickly. In general Peacemaker seems to hit way harder and Judomaster has to go out of his way to do heavy kicks or acrobatic flips.

Vigilante seems weaker than Peacemaker and somewhat comparable to Judomaster. Harcourt fought Judomaster twice but she seems weaker as she got easily knocked out the first time and overpowered the second time.

I listed the Sonic Boom helmet as 9-B on his page to be safe but yeah his weaponry might be worth calculating.

For Rick Flag the impression I got from his fight was that he's quite significantly weaker physically given how Peacemaker seems to manhandle him and he had to keep using random objects to harm Peacemaker. Maybe he still scales but just noting that he's weaker.

Judomaster scales, but he's not that strong actually. Even in the first fight when he beat Peacemaker and Vigilante he seems to be physically inferior to Peacemaker, just more skilled. Peacemaker was already dazed from hitting the ground before Judomaster did a spin kick with full strength to knock him out. At 1:20, when Judomaster punched Peacemaker in the head, he was barely fazed while Peacemaker's counter punch seemed to hurt Judomaster a lot. Judomaster only beat him with acrobatic moves that used Peacemaker's weight against him and flipped him to the ground.

I think the rematch made it pretty clear that in a fair fight Peacemaker is the stronger fighter. Even when Judomaster was pummelling him on the ground it didn't do much to Peacemaker while Judomaster starts bleeding pretty quickly. In general Peacemaker seems to hit way harder and Judomaster has to go out of his way to do heavy kicks or acrobatic flips.

Vigilante seems weaker than Peacemaker and somewhat comparable to Judomaster. Harcourt fought Judomaster twice but she seems weaker as she got easily knocked out the first time and overpowered the second time.
I should also point out Judomaster had the element of surprise in the first fight and it was dark at night.

I suppose all these characters could get "At most Wall level"? Also can we calc Vigilante surviving a grenade?

As long as the calculations they scale from have been accepted, this is probably fine.

I dunno where this should go, but Vigilante, even while injured and taking a grenade to the face, was able to crawl away and hide behind a tree before anyone could see him.

Not sure if this is speed or stamina.

Would this mean that DCEU Batman isn't baseline anymore?

And what about Harley Quinn? She also scales to Rick Flag

Considering Pacemaker's sonic boom helmet could destroy cars and shit, is it safe to say his helmet would be around 9-A?

shouldn't Peacemaker and co. (everyone who fights him + anyone who's fought a butterfly) upscale in AP physically from this explosion? it solidifies Wall Level Butterflies, and in ep. 8 Vigilante is seen slicing through them like butter ( )

shouldn't Peacemaker and co. (everyone who fights him + anyone who's fought a butterfly) upscale in AP physically from this explosion? it solidifies Wall Level Butterflies, and in ep. 8 Vigilante is seen slicing through them like butter ( )

Butterfly also seems to have bent that metal table with his fist so more supports
As for Vigilante I'm unsure since does he only hurt them with weapons?

By the way Peacemaker was stated to have wrestled a gorilla so I think that might give Class 1 LS. Would be consistent with his dad ripping metal which I'd imagine to be in that range though I'm not sure how to calculate that.

And yeah Peacemaker's force fields would scale to his sonic blasts. Anyway probably gonna try calculating those sonic booms.

By the way Peacemaker was stated to have wrestled a gorilla so I think that might give Class 1 LS. Would be consistent with his dad ripping metal which I'd imagine to be in that range though I'm not sure how to calculate that.
Cross sectional area multiplied by ultimate tensile strength.

Link?
Either way no idea what you're talking about but the only other thing I can think of is something like the Spectacular Spiderman Lizard calc of him tearing through steel.

Also I looked at the Peacemaker helmet's sonic booms in the finale and it looks like the shockwave actually extended far beyond the barn itself, knocking down the Butterflies running towards it. Even though it didn't completely obliterate the building (it'll be 6 psi at best since it didn't completely destroy a wood made building, probably more like 1.8 psi), it's still a massive shockwave and would maybe be 9-A.

A 1.8 psi shockwave would only need to have a 15 m radius to breach 9-A.

Back