• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're not super familiar with Attack on Titan. AoT takes place in the modern day, literally only Eren's and Mikasa's home country is stuck in the 1800s due to the memory erasure used by King Fritz, the rest of the world is modern and has been fought by the Armored Titan, Beast Titan, Female Titan, Cart Titan, and Jaw Titan.
And I say the same, but to you. I am impressed by your ability to distort what you read, and I am also impressed by the number of times you are wrong. You can't argue anything without having at least one group of people arguing against it. Anyone who reads AoT will be able to make the connection with WW2, everyone knows that Marley, who has a military regime and enslaves a people, is Nazi Germany, while Eldia, the enslaved people, are the Jews. German names, the theme of the anime is war, several german inspirations, like the opening of the second season.... It is really quite difficult to make a connection with the second world war. And please, stop lying and be honest. There is no computer in AoT, they have neither advanced firearms, nor even transport or cargo planes. It is basically the time of WW2.

And I say the same, but to you. I am impressed by your ability to distort what you read, and I am also impressed by the number of times you are wrong. You can't argue anything without having at least one group of people arguing against it. Anyone who reads AoT will be able to make the connection with WW2, everyone knows that Marley, who has a military regime and enslaves a people, is Nazi Germany, while Eldia, the enslaved people, are the Jews. German names, the theme of the anime is war, several german inspirations, like the opening of the second season.... It is really quite difficult to make a connection with the second world war. And please, stop lying and be honest. There is no computer in AoT, they have neither advanced firearms, nor even transport or cargo planes. It is basically the time of WW2.
First, look at the last part of my big statement above.

Second, yes, the thematic connections to WW2 and the nations related to it are pretty noticeable (even though "Japan" helps "Isreal" [for the sake of the Jewish connection] fight "Germany," but besides the point). And yes, the two nations we focus heavily on, Marley and Paradis Island, have limited technology for various reasons. Paradis is back in the 1800s before the timeskip due to the government's isolationist policies and the king's memory wipes, and Marley has WW1-WW2 era weaponry due to not needing to update so much since they have "Titan Bombs" at the ready. Why make a better gun when you can drop gigantic monsters on your enemies?

However, we do see glimpses of the other nations of the world in the last arc when the Rumbling occurs. While I specifically don't remember seeing any specific in those later chapters, I also haven't read it in a while and didn't look particularly close due to low interest. There may be scans of other nations with more advanced technologies. I'd have to dig back through, but I'm not writing off the possibility of more advanced weaponry than that of Marley. Not until I can't prove it

This is what was at beggining before iconic Snake symbol appears(basically few seconds in beggining after "fight"):

I believe the other part of fight:

So snice Danny with his chi is very likely going to be upgraded to 5-A Iron fist vs Po would be in the Wrong, Decent research?

I'd give Iron Fist's 5-A a month or two at most. Also, his durability is still 7-A and only with energy absorption.
So? He’s never going to get hit, because Danny 1000x faster going by our profiles. And if you do have a problem with 5-A Danny with only going all out WITH just his Chi. Please go to Impress and explain why he’s not lol.

Po wouldn't bring him into the spirit world in character (He only did that to Kai, someone who literally can't die otherwise) so he could just keep coming back forever, since Iron Fist wouldn't know to go to the spirit world.

I feel after all the times Po comes back to life it’s more likely that he brings Danny to the Spirit World and dies there more than just Danny killing Po over and over with Po never using the wushi finger hold. And with the rules of DB why wouldn’t in character stuff matter?

So according to the profiles, Iron Fist is already 5-A with the Tekken since Danny has hurt Colossus, The Thing, Hulk, Hercules, and Skaar with it before. And yes, even if Po would be upgraded to lightning-timing like the DB suggests (which seems iffy to me), Danny is far enough into the MHS+ range to far outspeed him. So Danny only needs one blow to finish off Po. Since Po can't touch him, the Wuxi Teleport can't be used. The only win condition Po has is if Danny tries to absorb all of Po's chi, which is far more than he can take and has been proven to kill in KFP. However, energy absorption seems to be a last-ditch effort for Danny.

Therefore, when the time comes, I believe it should go to the lower portion of Wrong, Decent. They had some good numbers for both, but they were missing a chunk of info that would have flipped the result.

Our profile does give Po the ability to travel to the Spirit World and back, and since Danny will never be dragged into the spirit world thanks to his speed advantage, that means Po could come back infinitely. DB did note this as a reason Po wins, as well (Well not the first part but you know)

Maybe. However, whenever he's entered the Spirit World, he's been alive when he's done so. I haven't fully seen Kung Fu Panda 3 or Paw of Destiny, but I don't think they've presented evidence that a spirit can cross over from the Spirit World to Reality and gain a physical body by doing so. If that's true, then Po's a ghost and we don't know if he can fight normal people in that state or not

Kai's a spirit? Ah, never mind then. Then the only true wincon is Danny BFR-ing Po with the Book of Iron Fist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back