• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let me just say Death Battle sucks at scaling Sonic characters. Shadow, Knuckles, and Sonic himself got robbed. The only ones with a win are Tails and Silver which is just wrong

Let me just say Death Battle sucks at scaling Sonic characters. Shadow, Knuckles, and Sonic himself got robbed. The only ones with a win are Tails and Silver which is just wrong
Now, now. Those were YEARS ago man, DEATH BATTLE's research weren't good back then (Knuckles VS Donkey Kong and Luigi VS Tails were in the same season as Guts VS Nightmare, which has the reason for its winner to be: "Yeah Nightmare is strong and stuff but Guts fought stronger monsters in his world so he wins gg") just before their research have gotten better overtime.

Expect Silver (Which was like, a year ago)... but I don't got enough knowledge on Xenoverse to know its scaling so uh.

Now, now. Those were YEARS ago man, DEATH BATTLE's research weren't good back then (Knuckles VS Donkey Kong and Luigi VS Tails were in the same season as Guts VS Nightmare, which has the reason for its winner to be: "Yeah Nightmare is strong and stuff but Guts fought stronger monsters in his world so he wins gg") just before their research have gotten better overtime.

Expect Silver (Which was like, a year ago)... but I don't got enough knowledge on Xenoverse to know its scaling so uh.
I know that but Mario vs Sonic 2 was season 5, it’s not like they hadn’t had great episodes before that like Kirby vs Buu which was an upset. It just sucks to see some of my favorite characters get beaten by characters amazingly inferior to them. I don’t even get how it’s possible to avoid Sonic being at least Star-universal using the games.

Shadow also got himself a dub against ryuko more recently

But Fr, in Mario vs Sonic 2 they really said that “Yeah, sonic beat this higher-dimensional god (Solaris) But we’re gonna ignore that plus all of his speed feats except the black hole one which should put him at infinite speed but we’re gonna say Nuh uh to that” 💀

Shadow also got himself a dub against ryuko more recently

But Fr, in Mario vs Sonic 2 they really said that “Yeah, sonic beat this higher-dimensional god (Solaris) But we’re gonna ignore that plus all of his speed feats except the black hole one which should put him at infinite speed but we’re gonna say Nuh uh to that” 💀
Yeah, but then Ryuko had to lose plus the result was obvious from the start unlike with Vegeta and Mewtwo. And there’s that weird part of Ryuko’s analysis plus her portrayal in the fight so I can’t exactly take that as a huge win.

Yeah that episode was just stupid tbh

Yeah that episode was just stupid tbh
The episode is just kinda bad in general tbh, they should give it the Goku VS Superman'd treatment and make it MUCH better.

The episode is just kinda bad in general tbh, they should give it the Goku VS Superman'd treatment and make it MUCH better.
True, why not shoot for three? They’ve definitely gotten a good grasp of Archie Canon, the games can’t be much harder to scale

Gonna try and list this. Characters in the same episode are next to each other:
Tatsumaki, Black Adam, Gray/Esdeath, Courage/Scooby, Mario, Donkey Kong, Popeye, Sauron, The Seven, Optimus/Gundam, Flash/Quicksilver (Just speed has been calced), Shadow/Vegeta, Rocket Raccoon (Nothing for Stitch, just weapon AP), Crona
I think this is all the characters with some calcs
You had some sandboxes right? I remember you working on Crona

Last edited:
Mob is about finished. Lemme know if any problems stick out, his stats are a bit confusing to compile
Sorry for providing feedback after the profile has already been posted.
  • You should be probably replace bloodlust with Berserk Mode because it's the actual ability while the one used is a term. Why is bloodlust listed as an ability on fc/oc?
  • I feel like the example for Danmaku is not enough for it to qualify for that ability. The ability page on VSB gives a requirement of 20 minimum in a short timeframe, which I think ???% gives a better example, but you'd probably have count how many things were used there.
  • Regarding this feat, I think it's better to use the Low End as there is no proof of it being vaporized or atomized.
  • Range explanation could be clearer, like "lifted all the buildings in the city" or something? Though this is something he does after ???%, so maybe have a diferent range for his other forms.
  • Limited Paralysis Inducement either feels unnecessary to me or reduntant due to him already having telekinesis, which typically does that to someone with no counters.

Sorry for providing feedback after the profile has already been posted.
  • You should be probably replace bloodlust with Berserk Mode because it's the actual ability while the one used is a term. Why is bloodlust listed as an ability on fc/oc?
  • I feel like the example for Danmaku is not enough for it to qualify for that ability. The ability page on VSB gives a requirement of 20 minimum in a short timeframe, which I think ???% gives a better example, but you'd probably have count how many things were used there.
  • Regarding this feat, I think it's better to use the Low End as there is no proof of it being vaporized or atomized.
  • Range explanation could be clearer, like "lifted all the buildings in the city" or something? Though this is something he does after ???%, so maybe have a diferent range for his other forms.
  • Limited Paralysis Inducement either feels unnecessary to me or reduntant due to him already having telekinesis, which typically does that to someone with no counters.
Yeah Berserk Mode does sound better. On the Danmaku and Paralysis, that was mainly to sync up with his actual profile on VS. I’ll see about tweaking the other parts as well but the whole environment besides a few buildings was completely wiped out so atomization may be better.

Last edited:
I’ll see about tweaking the other parts as well but the whole environment besides a few buildings was completely wiped out so atomization may be better.
Pretty sure you need some sort of statement for it to be atomization, if I recall correctly, and also this just sounds like a very big explosion that couldn't deal enough damage to destroy buildings so less reason for it being atomization (because then it would've had more energy to cause damage to those structures via Inverse Square Law or something)

Kool-Aid man should be pretty to the point, you can probably use the math of the DB crew senss they are quite literally watching the fight happen before their very eyes and using it as reason as to why their chosen character would win

Kool-Aid man should be pretty to the point, you can probably use the math of the DB crew senss they are quite literally watching the fight happen before their very eye and using it as reason as to why their chosen character would win
Good point!

I’m just gonna request someone calc Naruto vs Ichigo because I like my ninja. You have Ichigo deflecting kunai at the start of the fight, Naruto outrunning Ichigo while dodging Getsuga Tensho (19:54), Ichigo blasting through trees (20:13), Bijuu Naruto cratering Ichigo (20:28), This whole scene with Hollow Mask Ichigo combating Naruto’s clones and moving quick enough to make afterimages (20:48), Kurama cratering Ichigo (21:29), Kurama blocking Ichigo’s Mugetsu which made a huge crater (21:53), and Naruto nuking/vaporizing Ichigo (22:13)
Good feat here for Fox (9:44)
Decided to give it a shot and calced these, might do the speed feats of Narigo for later... (Also noted that Afterimages is enough to give them a Subsonic speed)
The Fox VS O'Hare's feats wasn't really that impressive, but Naruto VS Ichigo on the other hand...

Back