• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Very similar to the Green Lantern calc, except it's more cold and I don't need to calculate the weight/size of the object. Though of course it'll have less weight in space so results aren't as shocking

Now on we are on the topic of talking about Goku and Suoerman's scaling, should we not scale Goku and any of his forms (Minus SSG and SSB's form) to Superman's stats? It was implied that in Goku VS Superman 2; Superman in his first battle against Goku didn't actually felt any serious hits from him after Super Saiyan God Goku harmed him that he "actually felt" and was "impressed", and in the same video, King Kai stated that Goku can't beat Superman and explained that despite Goku overcoming any limits put in front of him, Superman has absolutely no limits to his power and will eventually overpowered him, even when Goku trains harder than ever.

This should only applied to Goku's 2013/2015 key and not 2023 key obviously.

Now on we are on the topic of talking about Goku and Suoerman's scaling, should we not scale Goku and any of his forms (Minus SSG and SSB's form) to Superman's stats? It was implied that in Goku VS Superman 2; Superman in his first battle against Goku didn't actually felt any serious hits from him after Super Saiyan God Goku harmed him that he "actually felt" and was "impressed", and in the same video, King Kai stated that Goku can't beat Superman and explained that despite Goku overcoming any limits put in front of him, Superman has absolutely no limits to his power and will eventually overpowered him, even when Goku trains harder than ever.

This should only applied to Goku's 2013/2015 key and not 2023 key obviously.
He could've gotten stronger in between episodes but even then that's just speculation

Some updated, the calc is good, numbers are just weird man lmao https://vsbattles.com/threads/what-...lume-of-an-explosion-to-that-of-joules.163889
I also have all the renders of Goku ready to upload, I just want to check which one of these is better for Goku's base:
This:
gokufzlr_75259.gif.a06d6e9d51a11e076780b89f20990e16.gif

Or this:
DBFZ_Goku_2H.png

Made Goku's profile, only thing missing is his scaling

Should Goku and Vegeta scale to each other's feats? They're shown to be equal in Gogeta VS Vegito (Vegtio being weaker half x stronger half and Gogeta being weaker half x suppressed stronger half (suppressed to the point where they're equal to the weaker half) yet they were near equals/comparable)

Made Goku's profile, only thing missing is his scaling.
Preferably you should've made this in a personal sandbox before posting it as a page, as described in Page Rules:
While posting pages that remain a work in progress is completely acceptable, character pages should not be missing vital information, such as statistics, unless this is for stylistic purposes. If you can't post a complete page right off the bat, try using a sandbox instead.
Pages should be presentable when published. If a page is far from done, edit it in your sandbox instead of posting it in a clearly incomplete state.
You can try moving it yourself or just tell me if need help with that. Also those quotes really don't fit at all.
Should Goku and Vegeta scale to each other's feats? They're shown to be equal in Gogeta VS Vegito (Vegtio being weaker half x stronger half and Gogeta being weaker half x suppressed stronger half (suppressed to the point where they're equal to the weaker half) yet they were near equals/comparable)
If you're saying that Vegeta (from Shadow vs Vegeta) should scale to Goku, then that's probably... debatable? We don't really know how comparable they are to eachother other than the fact that Goku implied Superman to be "stronger" than Vegeta. Maybe comparable superforms?

As for the Gogeta/Vegito part. Completely disagree, we don't have any reason to believe that those specific characters are canon to the other fights featuring them seperately (or vice versa). Vegeta from the Thor episode also wouldn't scale for similar reasons
This fine? Idk I think the result is far too big for what it is
Seems a bit high compared to similar calcs I've seen on fc/oc and vsbattles wiki. I'll look into it when I can.

Preferably you should've made this in a personal sandbox before posting it as a page, as described in Page Rules:
I will try to add the command then
If you're saying that Vegeta (from Shadow vs Vegeta) should scale to Goku, then that's probably... debatable? We don't really know how comparable they are to eachother other than the fact that Goku implied Superman to be "stronger" than Vegeta. Maybe comparable superforms?
Yea that could work
As for the Gogeta/Vegito part. Completely disagree, we don't have any reason to believe that those specific characters are canon to the other fights featuring them seperately (or vice versa). Vegeta from the Thor episode also wouldn't scale for similar reasons
It was done through a wish thus is the reason why there are 2 Goku and Vegeta duplicates, who would ofc scale to their other versions

I will try to add the command then
What command? What are you talking about?
It was done through a wish thus is the reason why there are 2 Goku and Vegeta duplicates, who would ofc scale to their other versions
And they should scale to the other versions of themselves because...? Nothing here indicates that they should, GvS 1 and 2 were very obvious with their connections to previous "canon" episodes, while here a "godlike" entity (Boomstick right?) wishes for 2 fusions to fight eachother with no clear connection to any previous episode.
Seems a bit high compared to similar calcs I've seen on fc/oc and vsbattles wiki. I'll look into it when I can.
Looked into it, you used the volume for the explosion radius.

There's a command that labels a page as being under constructed, tho it seems like fc/oc doesn't have that

And they should scale to the other versions of themselves because...? Nothing here indicates that they should, GvS 1 and 2 were very obvious with their connections to previous "canon" episodes, while here a "godlike" entity (Boomstick right?) wishes for 2 fusions to fight eachother with no clear connection to any previous episode.
Fair enough ig
Thanks for this I'll apply the changes

Glad to see a feat for this episode, shame they weren’t braver with the stuff Crona can do though. Gotta make it fair for Venom ig.

Characters who have appeared multiple times are treated as different keys, they can’t cross over
I see, but if they link to pass episodes it counts right? For example Goku thinks Superman's stronger than Vegeta, and Vegeta mentions his fight with Shadow in that same episode, therefore Superman should get scaling from Vegeta VS Shadow

I see, but if they link to pass episodes it counts right? For example Goku thinks Superman's stronger than Vegeta, and Vegeta mentions his fight with Shadow in that same episode, therefore Superman should get scaling from Vegeta VS Shadow
If it’s that direct sure, otherwise separate them

I see, but if they link to pass episodes it counts right? For example Goku thinks Superman's stronger than Vegeta, and Vegeta mentions his fight with Shadow in that same episode, therefore Shadow < Vegeta < Superman
Yeah, pretty much.
@Spinoirr I finished calculating the Kinetic Energy, comes out as Small Planet level but near Small Planet level+
Correction me if I'm wrong but... doesn't most Falling Moon feats usually lands around Planet level to Large Planet level? A similar calculation of this feat I found on a different wiki landed around Large Planet level+

He seems inactive, I know I'm not the best person to claim this but he hasn't done anything since 2021, I've checked for other socials he could have online but got nothing

But as a side note, can we add a calculation list on the verse page? Similar to this

I finished calculating the Kinetic Energy, comes out as Small Planet level but near Small Planet level+
I would've preferred using the moon (maybe from when it's not moving?) as the ruler, but okay. If you really want to use the Earth, you should account for the Curvature of the Planet then.
Correct me if I'm wrong but... don't most Falling Moon feats usually land around Planet level to Large Planet level? A similar calculation of this feat I found on a different wiki landed around Large Planet level+
Doesn't it depend on how fast the Moon is falling? At a minimum it would require 9 Exatons (Multi-Continent) just to stop the Moon from orbiting the Earth at it's current speed.

Also that calculation you linked seems to have used an IRL ruler instead of any pixel scaling so it's accuracy can't really be verified, so I think Ednaxel's calc would be preferable to use.

Doesn't it depend on how fast the Moon is falling? At a minimum it would require 9 Exatons (Multi-Continent) just to stop the Moon from orbiting the Earth at it's current speed.

Also that calculation you linked seems to have used an IRL ruler instead of any pixel scaling so it's accuracy can't really be verified, so I think Ednaxel's calc would be preferable to use.
Ah, okay.

I finished the calculation list! Though some calculations I don't lnow use the low, mid or high end (such as Star's Masiveky Hypersonic feat) if there's anything that needs to be changed, added, or removed please say so

It's insane how Super Friends Aquaman is has better AP, Speed and LS than both Goku and Superman pre-2023 scaling

I finished the calculation list! Though some calculations I don't lnow use the low, mid or high end (such as Star's Masiveky Hypersonic feat) if there's anything that needs to be changed, added, or removed please say so
That looks good, I like seeing my own calc up with the rest of them

So quick question for Goku Black and Reverse-Flash profiles. Would Thawne scale to causing a supernova by throwing Black's body into the sun?

He should, if you can throw someone hard enough to nuke the sun, that’s some AP. It kinda scales too since they were messing the planet. Though, it should also be 3-A Environmental Destruction since doing that destroyed the world they fought in

He should, if you can throw someone hard enough to nuke the sun, that’s some AP. It kinda scales too since they were messing the planet. Though, it should also be 3-A Environmental Destruction since doing that destroyed the world they fought in
What implies it destroyed the universe?

Maybe that’s an overestimate, the end shows a supernova exploding and Thawne running out of the universe presumably, so it could just be planet

Back