• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

23:59

Ssj4 Goku using kaioken blasts superman into the sun

Time frame: 24:07 to 24:12

Earth's average distance to the Sun is about 93 million miles (150 million kilometers) from the Sun

That's 1.08E+14 meters per hour

A upgrade to ssj4 goku's speed and superman too

(Need to calculate superman sundipped flying from the Sun ti Earth's core

23:59

Ssj4 Goku using kaioken blasts superman into the sun

Time frame: 24:07 to 24:12

Earth's average distance to the Sun is about 93 million miles (150 million kilometers) from the Sun

That's 1.08E+14 meters per hour

That's slightly above the baseline for FTL+, good job (y)

Should I add this to the profiles and into a blog?

I'll add this to the verse page and the profiles soon, just a question:

Should this apply to Goku's SSJ4 to Blue forms or just his "upmost"

making a shadow profile would be a nightmare, especially trying to calculate the feats in his fight with Ryuko

Should Zantanna get downgraded? The universes destroyed were miniature ones I believe
No, they grew to bigger then universes in the fight

They're still space times, just need to count how much Wanda destroyed in her yelling hissy fit

Btw can someone calc either Black knocking RF through the earth to the moon or RF throwing Black into the sun for LS? An LS value is that last thing I need to add to Blacks profile before I can post it.

Btw can someone calc either Black knocking RF through the earth to the moon or RF throwing Black into the sun for LS? An LS value is that last thing I need to add to Blacks profile before I can post it.
Sorry I don't think it counts for LF, it's based on weight solely I believe

I’d say Athletic Human-Superhuman is a safe term for Reverse Flash’s LS as he was able to chuck a fully grown man

I’m surprised nobody has opted to make Iron Man a profile. You’d need to calc his feats in Iron Man vs Lex since he has a feat already calced vs Batman and just scales to the Hellbat

I’m surprised nobody has opted to make Iron Man a profile. You’d need to calc his feats in Iron Man vs Lex since he has a feat already calced vs Batman and just scales to the Hellbat
I've been trying, but they linger on the destruction for like, 0.2 seconds so its hard to accurately pixel scale anything

Definitely Tier 8 Though

Back