• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at his page.
Basically, it can null/has resistance to dark ki and dark factor. It was able to nullify TPU mechikabura.
well, i don't see all of silver's abilities there, but anyway, it doesn't null silver specific mind manipulation i guess, altho i dunno how the wiki treats that, gonna hold back my vote now and wait for more people

Not in a versus match. Pretty sure that's gameplay mechanics
no? if in the game he uses via cards, then that is how he uses it here

Let's just use the Awakened Keysword, I checked profile and it doesn't seem broken or anything.

Plus it looks so ******* cool, I don't even care about DBH but holy crap that looks wicked.

well, i don't see all of silver's abilities there, but anyway, it doesn't null silver specific mind manipulation i guess, altho i dunno how the wiki treats that, gonna hold back my vote now and wait for more people

no? if in the game he uses via cards, then that is how he uses it here
Well It can null DF/DK mind hax which is 4-D in potency and can effect abstract beings such as Zamasu. So there is a chance it can work on silver's mind manip.

Let's just use the Awakened Keysword, I checked profile and it doesn't seem broken or anything.

Plus it looks so ******* cool, I don't even care about DBH but holy crap that looks wicked.
I mean Trunks can just bust it out. Unless the OP specifies that he cannot.

Well It can null DF/DK mind hax which is 4-D in potency and can effect abstract beings such as Zamasu. So there is a chance it can work on silver's mind manip.
what about the violet void stuff? also now that i think about it, could silver just tk the sword out of trunks?

The choas ball effects all of your past, presents and futures across all of time and space itself. Which...is very much noted on Mechikabura and Keysword profiles.
which is not listed as causality manipulation on the profile, that sounds more like range than anything tbh

Not like it matters anyway since the Keysword has that
via activated skills and via attacks, but silver can just recharge with every thought so, i guess they cancel each other

what about the violet void stuff? also now that i think about it, could silver just tk the sword out of trunks?
How good is his violet void stuff? And thats bad idea, since they keysword will just null and absorb Silver abilites. Plus trunks can re-summon it or duplicate it. Or just phase into silver and null him.

which is not listed as causality manipulation on the profile, that sounds more like range than anything tbh

via activated skills and via attacks, but silver can just recharge with every thought so, i guess they cancel each other
Same can be said to silver. Both can effect the past, present amd future at the same time.
And how much higher silver's energy than baseline 2-A?

How good is his violet void stuff?
typo, i meant color power stuff, like the absorption

And thats bad idea, since they keysword will just null and absorb Silver abilites. Plus trunks can re-summon it or duplicate it. Or just phase into silver and null him.
can the sword fight for itself? plus if trunks is not wielding it anymore, then it wouldn't not affect trunks as well, no?

I'm leaning Silver, myself. He has durability negation in Super with his Psychokinesis, due to using it on the molecular level in IDW (I'm not sciency, though, so if that doesn't count, then tee hee). His Psychokinesis's versatility also means he can effectively control the flow and distance of the fight, to my understanding. I don't think that Trunks has a super solid answer to it, at least, going off of what I know.

typo, i meant color power stuff, like the absorption

can the sword fight for itself? plus if trunks is not wielding it anymore, then it wouldn't not affect trunks as well, no?
How potent is the absorbtion? And no, the sword can fly to its user, and create clones out of it'self. So...taking the sword would only hinder silver not help him.

Not the sword's power null. That's mentioned in the manga not the game
yeah yeah, i was talking about the stamina stuff

excuse me?

Same can be said to silver. Both can effect the past, present amd future at the same time.
yeah, it is range, but it was listed as causality manipulation for some reason, maybe someone could add that to the chaos ball

And how much higher silver's energy than baseline 2-A?
unquantifiably higher, but aren't we talking about stamina?

How potent is the absorbtion? And no, the sword can fly to its user, and create clones out of it'self. So...taking the sword would only hinder silver not help him.
affecting matter........the sword resists it doesn't it?

Chaos Control is not working on Trunks due to him already having more layers of resistance to Time Manipulation than Silver can bypass. And then there's the Keysword that gives him even more resistance including resistance to Void Manipulation and black hole-based absorption meaning Violet Void isn't working

Also since the sword empowers the user it means that Trunks gets immeasurable LS (Demigra << Mechi << TPU Mechi << Keysword << Awakened Keysword) so TK isn't an automatic wincon

Last edited:
yeah yeah, i was talking about the stamina stuff

excuse me?

yeah, it is range, but it was listed as causality manipulation for some reason, maybe someone could add that to the chaos ball

unquantifiably higher, but aren't we talking about stamina?

affecting matter........the sword resists it doesn't it?
Probably, but it stands that both can effect things across all of time [with choas ball having more range].
Well the sword can absorb higher than baseline 2-A amounts of energy, so silver is definitely getting drained. And as for matter hax. It's getting...well...Nulled.

Probably, but it stands that both can effect things across all of time [with choas ball having more range].
well, there is still what shake said:
Solaris is a Type 4 Acausal on top of its Type 3 due to it using the Chaos Emeralds to transform, so Silver's Causality Manip probably bypasses that
so, can it null such a level of causality that affects a type 4 and 3 acausal?

Well the sword can absorb higher than baseline 2-A amounts of energy, so silver is definitely getting drained. And as for matter hax. It's getting...well...Nulled.
silver replenish it with every thought he has on the fight, and with every emotion

btw, couldn't silver just destroy the sword with this:
I'm leaning Silver, myself. He has durability negation in Super with his Psychokinesis, due to using it on the molecular level in IDW (I'm not sciency, though, so if that doesn't count, then tee hee). His Psychokinesis's versatility also means he can effectively control the flow and distance of the fight, to my understanding. I don't think that Trunks has a super solid answer to it, at least, going off of what I know.

I wanna point out that Trunks has passive stat boosts so i really doubt a 8x speed advantage will do much.
how big and quickly?

Oh, and KS can null DF which has TK.
Well **** that i guess

Is that a vote?

well, there is still what shake said:

so, can it null such a level of causality that affects a type 4 and 3 acausal?

silver replenish it with every thought he has on the fight, and with every emotion

btw, couldn't silver just destroy the sword with this:

how big and quickly?

Well **** that i guess
1- The sword can resist and null TPU mechikabura's powers and chaos ball that have TP which can fate and causality hax beings with Aca4.
2-I see. Then i think both jusy cancel's each others out.
3-No, KS just nulls.
4-I dunno, so i can't say for sure.
5-So TK is not a wincon for Silver.

1- The sword can resist and null TPU mechikabura's powers and chaos ball that have TP which can fate and causality hax beings with Aca4.
it is not just type 4, it is type 4 + type 3 combined

2-I see. Then i think both jusy cancel's each others out.
ok

3-No, KS just nulls.
what does that stupid sword doesn't null lol

4-I dunno, so i can't say for sure.
like, if it isn't quantifiable then silver still has a pretty big advantage if the current crt passes it will be a bliz worth advantage

5-So TK is not a wincon for Silver.
guess not, well he has the other stuff i guess

Also, another wincon of Trunks that i don't think Silver can deal with, his summons.
chronoa with time power thing right?

it is not just type 4, it is type 4 + type 3 combined

ok

what does that stupid sword doesn't null lol

like, if it isn't quantifiable then silver still has a pretty big advantage if the current crt passes it will be a bliz worth advantage

guess not, well he has the other stuff i guess

chronoa with time power thing right?
1-aca3 doesn't let you resist causality and fate manip as far as i know. So its not that important.
2- 🙂
3- 😭 it's pretty unfair of how much it nulls/resists.
4- I see, but last time i heard that a slower character blitzing a faster character via multipliers in speed equal matches isn't allowed. But i dunno
5- What are other silver wincons?
6- Yeah, Xeno goku,xeno vegeta, demigra, True form tokitoki, Super shenron etc....which i dunno how will silver deal with them.

Btw, add my vote for xeno trunks if you are free.

1-aca3 doesn't let you resist causality and fate manip as far as i know. So its not that important.
2- 🙂
4- I see, but last time i heard that a slower character blitzing a faster character via multipliers in speed equal matches isn't allowed. But i dunno
6- Yeah, Xeno goku,xeno vegeta, demigra, True form tokitoki, Super shenron etc....which i dunno how will silver deal with them.

Btw, add my vote for xeno trunks if you are free.
Counted

it is kinda, since it shows that silver's causality manipulation is potent enough to affect even people with multiple acausalities, so it should be potent enough to not be nulled, no?

2- 🙂
archie sonic levels of bullshit fr, when dbh gets low 1-C i will trow archie at them and let the bullshit explodes

silver is faster here

physical mind attacking stuff + speed amp to hit trunks with it, there is also some paralisis stuff, but i am sure the ks nulls it somehow

well, how much in character is that for trunks to use it? does he do it early on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back