• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jlpnb0dcghj61.png

first off not everyone agrees with sites rating
you know this
I've been saying this lol

Spider-Man vs Ladybug is a thing to.
But Randy is way more thematic, to quote a post I made on a certain message board a while back (changed slightly)
They are both "blacked haired legacy character who's powers are vaguely asian and fight an evil man with the ability to turn people into monster based on strong negative emotions and the only way to turn them back is to destroy what they hold most dear at the moment, yeah it's pretty thematic. The heroes are also mentored by an Asian man and they had a team of heroes when they were in their prime."
Spidy's similarities are they swing around, are named after an insect and "date" a cat

fanmade
folk want weirdass mu
I thought COVID-19 pandemic is making people unemployed and worrying for a living or even an emigration need.

So Obi-Wan tier Yoda is and Death Battle Sora tier King Mickey is? "Astounding" that is.

I mean, with the current Kingdom Hearts downgrade, Yoda actually has a chance of destroying King Mickey - except King Mickey still scales to the Xehanort planet moving feat so Mickey can still AP stomp - if Yoda does not speed blitz and mind screw or organ crush - "(a Jedi) could just crush his organs. Shit, man, don't mess around with a Jedi".

... except King Mickey may still speed blitz...
King Mickey can still speed blitz by tagging Sora (Kingdom Hearts), who's faster than Monstro, who outpaced the Highwind, which can traverse between worlds, which exist in different solar systems, in 130 s (1028529c).

I bet they'll at the least scale him to Palpatine's explicit feats, which includes apparently shaking stars, and rearranging constellations, after killing Darth Plagueis.
Wait I just realized. Is Yoda even in the Plagueis novel? Because that novel is listed as required reading material for researching the little gremlin. If he isn't, what happens in the novel that is important to Yoda O_O.

Found a pretty cool idea for a halloween match
Rondo_of_bloodstained.png
Richter vs Zangetsu: Both are the hunters of unholy (Richter is a vampire hunter and Zangetsu is a demon hunter) that wield powerful weapons that are perfect for killing unholy creatures (Vampire Killer and Zangetsuto) and are also very important in the games. Both are fighting unholy creatures in the castles. They also got possesed by the evil guys (Richter was possesed by Shaft in SOTN and Zangetsu was possesed by Gremory in Curse of The Moon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back