• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, Iron Fist has a massive speed advantage if they factor in his higher ends
image0.jpg
Shit isn’t Po slow af, like that’s gonna be sad if that’s the reason he loses the fight

I never said that bro. Several meters away from an explosion is not point-blank. You only tank the full yield if-

1. The explosion happens inside of your body

2. You cover it with your body to stop it from spreading out, like what they do in the movies in acts of honor and such, or you cover it with your hands like Superman did

3. You're literally face-hugging/bear-hugging the bomb and/or standing/crouching right on top of it, and the bomb is smaller than you

None of these are being several meters away from the bomb, they're literally centimeters worth of distance from the big boom.

Anything else and it does't fully scale.
I apologise, I was just going off of what Weekly told me. I should have looked at the original thread.

I never said that bro. Several meters away from an explosion is not point-blank. You only tank the full yield if-

1. The explosion happens inside of your body

2. You cover it with your body to stop it from spreading out, like what they do in the movies in acts of honor and such, or you cover it with your hands like Superman did

3. You're literally face-hugging/bear-hugging the bomb and/or standing/crouching right on top of it, and the bomb is smaller than you

None of these are being several meters away from the bomb, they're literally centimeters worth of distance from the big boom.

Anything else and it does't fully scale.
I've been calcing point blank feats using surface area for almost three years

Okay actually looking back I think this fight was pretty damn good on a second rewatch. That fatality especially was absolutely SICK, even after the excellent kills of the last two. Also, they genuinely had me thinking Mikasa was gonna win when Blake's aura ran out and her arm got cut off.

Late to the party on this...

Not using my super canon and absolutely flawless Tier 4/Tier1 scaling for Mikasa REEEEEEEEEEE

Well, now that my ironic hype-train has fully crashed, I gotta say this has been the most fun I've had with a Matchup this season. It's my personal bias, but so far the season's been basically: "Fights I didn't want", which I promise is no offence to people who did request or were excited for these matchups, it's just a personal taste thing, you know?

Honestly it was a ton of fun seeing the chance to pull some bullshit from my niche neck of the woods and joke around, I don't get involved in these threads a lot and it was...refreshing, despite the fact I was technically adding nothing. I had a really good time! Rest in peace Mikasa, you will always be a MFTL+ Star buster in my heart Still probably not going to actually watch AoT though

This is weird and I love it. I have nothing to add though, just gonna sit back and enjoy this MU

Just imagine how awesome would be a soundtrack:

Also for bets, since Paws of destiny is not contradictionary to main canon Iirc, they would give feats from it to Po. Obviously I'm rooting for my childhood Panda and hope to see stairs joke.

It's probably going to be 3D. All I hope is that they don't give this to the SFM team.
So Kung Fu intensive episodes are better done with mokap in 3D Maya or Unreal. But is this Blake vs Mikasa done in 3D Maya or Unreal already? I worry quality will drop by bit given most works are done by 2020 this should be fine.
Late to the party on this...

Not using my super canon and absolutely flawless Tier 4/Tier1 scaling for Mikasa REEEEEEEEEEE

Well, now that my ironic hype-train has fully crashed, I gotta say this has been the most fun I've had with a Matchup this season. It's my personal bias, but so far the season's been basically: "Fights I didn't want", which I promise is no offence to people who did request or were excited for these matchups, it's just a personal taste thing, you know?

Honestly it was a ton of fun seeing the chance to pull some bullshit from my niche neck of the woods and joke around, I don't get involved in these threads a lot and it was...refreshing, despite the fact I was technically adding nothing. I had a really good time! Rest in peace Mikasa, you will always be a MFTL+ Star buster in my heart Still probably not going to actually watch AoT though

This is weird and I love it. I have nothing to add though, just gonna sit back and enjoy this MU
We do not have tier 2 or tier 1 Blake as well eh
Where are Blake and Mikasa put at by Wiz and Boomstick tho?

I hope we see the Wuxi finger hold which will allow the fight to happen in the spirit realm.
The Wuxi finger hold is like... If Po is to win, POD run will have to be adopted. And they have to discard herald level Iron Fist as well. It will be DeviantArt scaling vs CBR scaling.

Does Po have evil containment wave with Spirit Urn? This will make things a lot cleaner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back