• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did this meme reminded me about this?
08b.jpg
Japanese animations actually have lots of episodes whose titles states that "Character X Dies" and that said character did not die or was resurrected.

That said, Yoda is screwed. Unless They honestly think King Mickey is "Death Battle Season 5 Sora tier" while Yoda is "Death Battle Season 7 Obi-Wan tier".

Japanese animations actually have lots of episodes whose titles states that "Character X Dies" and that said character did not die or was resurrected.

That said, Yoda is screwed. Unless They honestly think King Mickey is "Death Battle Season 5 Sora tier" while Yoda is "Death Battle Season 7 Obi-Wan tier".
I don't think King Mickey is DBS5 Sora Tier because of Kindom Heart 3 and better analysis.

Alright lets see...
The next episode is gonna be in sprites i don't see the team doing SFM to 3Dback to back
so we're probably gonna be dealing with sprites for the next fight
now the question is which fight is gonna be it?
if it follows S7 trend Miles shown first than someone that was revealed in the S8 trailer is gonna be coming after Yoda
so lets see
Link vs Cloud is saved for 150
i don't see Star vs Steven happening until the fifth episode or the second half of the season
Ryuko seems to be suited latter for the first half or possible second
Mikasa vs Blake is definitely ain't happening until AOT and Rwby ends in April nor will it be in 2D

So it leaves Doom vs either Luthor or Gilgamesh coming up
or if not one of the contestants....
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna would be after to capitalize on the WandaVision Hype
The new episode comes out on Sunday right?
yes

welp
I didn't create this.
unknown.png

RYUKO MATOI VS DAN HIBIKI:
  • FATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
  • Both acquired styles of fighting that are similar to their foes, who of course, had connections to their father's murder. (Sagat murdered Dan's dad, Satsuki is not only her sister but also the daughter of Ragyo, who had her dad killed)
  • Both of their fighting styles are unique, yet contrast each other. Ryuko's power comes from bombastic powers, every hit meant to make its mark on the opponent. Dan on the other hand, while weak in nature, focuses on being fast and striking... as hard as Dan realistically could - When pushed beyond their limits, both Ryuko and Dan resort to berserker forms (Blood Drained Ryuko and Raging Demon Dan)
  • While Ryuko does have Kisaragi, Dan's resolve does shine through with Raging Demon
  • They fought against their father killer once more, while winning in the end (Or in Dan's case, being handed a win)
  • This was their blaze of glory, going on to make their lives based on their own choices... to teach others how to follow in their own path

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back