• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s ridiculous. You weren’t even mocking certain people right? Just criticizing the place?
It was a heated debate involving me and some other guy
It was supposed to be one week ban
But apperently some the "revision" was due to an admin from elsewhere putting in a word about your conduct
Basically used me explaining why I was banned from the server here as justification

Welp, I guess I can throw my hat into the ring.

image0.jpg

Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss) vs Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)

Is it a stomp? But when has most thematic matchups ever been fair? But I feel like this is the perfect match for these characters in terms of thematic connections, especially since I’m not that big of a fan of Aegis vs Noel as I don’t really see much of a connection beyond “blonde non humans who use guns.”
*Both are clones of an original person who's literally the god of their stories.
*Both are innate with the supernatural power only their gods are capable of wielding.
*Both are from a race of people that's been ostracized by the rest of humanity for them being different when all they want to do is live among them.
*Both are physically adults while only being born for a few years.
*Both are basically cut off from the outside world to the point they're unsure on how to do things IRL.
**Noel being socially awkward as hell, and Luke being unable to understand how money works.
*Both have visions of their true selves before their eventual identity crisis came to fruition when they had no idea who they are.
*Both are used by the villains for their own personal gain and was betrayed by someone close to them.
*Both essentially causing a catastrophe that lead them to being scorned among their close friends.
*Both end up having an existential crisis on their own willingness to live as their deaths would mean the "world is saved" in their stories.
*Both have their original counterparts despise them to their very core.
*Both also end up fusing with their original selves to the point they become the original version of said person, essentially losing their fake side altogether.
*on top of both being in stories about fighting back their predetermined fate as they want to change a greater power that's been ruling both of their worlds and end up succeeding by making their worlds free from the control of their gods, even if it meant losing a loved one in the process.[/SPOILERS]

Welp, I guess I can throw my hat into the ring.

image0.jpg

Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss) vs Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)
*Both are clones of an original person who's literally the god of their stories.
*Both are innate with the supernatural power only their gods are capable of wielding.
*Both are from a race of people that's been ostracized by the rest of humanity for them being different when all they want to do is live among them.
*Both are physically adults while only being born for a few years.
*Both are basically cut off from the outside world to the point they're unsure on how to do things IRL.
**Noel being socially awkward as hell, and Luke being unable to understand how money works.
*Both have visions of their true selves before their eventual identity crisis came to fruition when they had no idea who they are.
*Both are used by the villains for their own personal gain and was betrayed by someone close to them.
*Both essentially causing a catastrophe that lead them to being scorned among their close friends.
*Both end up having an existential crisis on their own willingness to live as their deaths would mean the "world is saved" in their stories.
*Both have their original counterparts despise them to their very core.
*Both also end up fusing with their original selves to the point they become the original version of said person, essentially losing their fake side altogether.
*on top of both being in stories about fighting back their predetermined fate as they want to change a greater power that's been ruling both of their worlds and end up succeeding by making their worlds free from the control of their gods, even if it meant losing a loved one in the process.[/SPOILERS]
Is it a stomp? But when has most thematic matchups ever been fair? But I feel like this is the perfect match for these characters in terms of thematic connections, especially since I’m not that big of a fan of Aegis vs Noel as I don’t really see much of a connection beyond “blonde non humans who use guns.”
you made the thumbnail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back