• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MYTHOS and Mr. Giang are good MUGEN creators, since they link downloads to their characters in their videos instead of forcing you to go to MUGEN Archive, though MYTHOS has moved onto other projects and Mr. Giang has retired from MUGEN.

Another notable creator is K-4-6 Orochi, who makes a lot of BlazBlue and KoF style characters and unlike the other 2 isn't retired. His Gunvolt is a favorite of mine (Though people have went on to edit it)

Well they have their rights to be overcautious when MUGEN sprites are what can get everyone sued for copyright reasons.
And they have their own rules of copyrights of their sprites and AI, making rules more complicated. I talk about various MUGEN communities in general.

Now, knowing that Po vs Iron Fist is a 2D sprite fight... How is everyone feeling?

And any clips / links for the meteor deflecting feat? It is unacceptable to just make claims and call it a feat and use that feat to claim a tier for a character at a key phase.
And yes I mean I am willing to revise the yield of this feat if anyone can provide me with a more proper scan.

Basically it's a shit website with shit admins. They try to call out people for being "Lurkers" even though they're making money (Via ads) with other people's creations. Criticizing them at all gets you an instant permaban with no chance for appeal.
You forgot the fact that they ddosed Mugen Free For All, because they made an april fools joke about them

Last edited:
Here are Some Death Battles I Want to see either in THIS Season or any future seasons. . .

1. Omni-Man Vs Homelander[I Don't CARE how much of a Stomp this is; I Just want to see Homelander meet his demise to the Better Person; Omni-Man still has more endearing Qualities than the Sociopathic Super-Soldier. . . and Since Homelander was Foreshadowed to be returning in the future; I Really hope that OMNI-MAN Takes out the trash]

2. Tiger Mask vs King(Tekken): [Because they're both Big Cat(Predatory Cats like Lions, Leopards, & Panthers), themed Pro Wrestlers; who are very similar to each other, in their movesets & origin stories. . . Plus I'd Love to see them do a Pro Wrestling-themed Death Battle. . .]

3. Alex(Tekken) vs Riptor(Killer Instinct);[ Because they're BOTH Genetically Modified Dinosaurs made for Fighting; and I REALLY Want to see a Tekken vs Killer Instinct Death Battle]

4. Rick Sanchez vs Funny Valentine[A 21st Century Immoral Scientist against a President with a Manifestation of his own Willpower; and both can travel to other Dimensions]

5. SCP-682 Vs Doomsday[Since the ONLY Monstrosity that can stand up to Doomsday; is ANOTHER Monstrosity that can Regenerate and adapt; Especially if they have Plot Manipulation, and ALL The Crazy Hax that 682 has]

E0lefx0WYAAmgKI

That sounds like it'd just cure nihilism times a thousand. It's vaguely dangerous and can allegedly defeat Darkseid but it seems like a very specifically anti-evil weapon.soo i can kill a 4-B to Low 1-C
So.. it can kill a 4-B to a low 1-C great by our profiles but our profiles of DC/Marvel are know to being bad so... okay but i dont think that is helping to a high 1-C

1-A is WAY higher than the rest of tier 1.
Ok but the definition of an outlier is by our own website “an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power.”

Hell I don’t even know who can scale to WL Kyle (Besides the god tiers of DC) all his feats

Not that it matters because you know DB is gonna buy it lol

Here are Some Death Battles I Want to see either in THIS Season or any future seasons.

2. Tiger Mask vs King(Tekken): [Because they're both Big Cat(Predatory Cats like Lions, Leopards, & Panthers), themed Pro Wrestlers; who are very similar to each other, in their movesets & origin stories. . . Plus I'd Love to see them do a Pro Wrestling-themed Death Battle. . .]

3. Alex(Tekken) vs Riptor(Killer Instinct);[ Because they're BOTH Genetically Modified Dinosaurs made for Fighting; and I REALLY Want to see a Tekken vs Killer Instinct Death Battle]
Small chances on those, both games also have more requested fights/characters to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back