• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, does anyone have a good MU for Yujiro Hanma?
Hayato Fūrinji (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)

Both characters are the strongest creatures in their respective series being physically superior in every way to any other human. They are masters of basically all kinds of martial arts. They are members of families known to be prodigies for fighting. Both are capable of learning literally any technique just by observing it once. The main objective of the protagonists of both series is to defeat them. Both have an exclusive technique that consists of using their opponents as if they were human weapons. Yujiro can grab his opponents and use them like nunchucks and Hayato can throw people like shurikens at his opponents at high speeds.

unknown.png
Luke Skywalker as Saber's MU make far more sense than Darth Vader, beside the latter had Obito.

That's not all tho, they also are the dopplegangers of main protagonists (Bowser JR in his Shadow Mario form).
But yeah, this MU still sucks lol, all Mario vs Sonic MUs do, except Bowser vs Eggman, that one's good, the rest are total shit.
yeah, Mario vs Sonic itself and Bowser vs Eggman themselves are the only Mario vs Sonic MUs that are actually good and aren't just riding on the old Mario vs Sonic rivalry.

Both were introduce in the series as Antagonists as Franky fought Luffy and the Strawhats and Peridot fought Steven and the Crystal Gems. Both utilize Technology and gears that truly make them formidable opponents. Franky is a cyborg and uses many inventions like General Franky and Peridot uses machines and her Peribots. Later in the series both joined the main characters and became good people.
Fair enough I guess lol. If Peridot gets in the show though I think Invader Zim is still more likely.

What are the chances of the Suggsverse appearing on DB, even as a joke episode?

Note: I don’t not fully comprehend what the Suggsverse even is besides it being very powerful.
Absolutely unlikely. Even ignoring the...whatever the heck the stats are for Suggsverse. The verse is as of now, text-only with very few visuals, so the team wouldn't know how to use them in motion and how their powers work on display. Which I understand because how the **** do you use math equations in battle? Also, Suggsverse is pretty niche, notable in a few VS communities but is otherwise unheard of elsewhere.
By the way, does anyone have a good MU for Yujiro Hanma? I've been bouncing around various ones for him and the issue I've run into is all the opponents I've come up with for him either stomp him or have better opponents themselves.
Hayato Fūrinji is one opponent suggested for him. From what I heard, he's the best option.
I personally prefer Street Fighter Akuma, but Akuma stomps Yujiro hard. Still would be cool to see.

Last edited:
As far as Mario vs Sonic MU goes
Mario vs Sonic
Bowser vs Eggman
Luigi vs Tails are fine
The rest are hot garbage, shit like daisy vs Blaze have no reason to exist

Rivalry MU outside Marvel vs DC be ass outside a selective few Mu
Most Josona matchups have some connections, but are ultimately ruined by the Persona character absolutely widening the Jojo characters butthole

NotoriouSoda really likes Yujiro vs Hayato Furinji
Both characters are the strongest creatures in their respective series being physically superior in every way to any other human. They are masters of basically all kinds of martial arts. They are members of families known to be prodigies for fighting. Both are capable of learning literally any technique just by observing it once. The main objective of the protagonists of both series is to defeat them. Both have an exclusive technique that consists of using their opponents as if they were human weapons. Yujiro can grab his opponents and use them like nunchucks and Hayato can throw people like shurikens at his opponents at high speeds.
I can't say my opinion on the MU because i don't really know these characters that well but NotoriouSoda is the Baki guy here, so i trust him.
I am glad some people know Kenichi. I am sad most Americans do not. (TBH I do not read much into that)

Description, por favour? (Or however you spell that saying)
Yujiro Hanma is the strongest living creature, a behemoth of a man who's mastered every martial arts style on the planet, including those that are passed down only between specific bloodlines. He's single minded in his goal of being the strongest creature, living only to fight, and his entire mindset and life being dedicated to growing stronger. He single handedly defeated the US Army during WWII and has a Non-Aggression Treaty made between just himself and the entire US, has stopped an earthquake that was interrupting his fight by punching the ground, and his power has supposedly been compared to that of a Nuke on multiple occasions. He's also a massive asshole, who'll kill for little more than pleasure, and consistently antagonizes one of his own children, Baki Hanma, even killing Baki's mother, his own wife. The main conflict of the manga is his rivalry with said son, and how he constantly pushes Baki to become stronger so that he may one day provide Yujiro a good fight. He has somewhat of a moral code, refusing to even bothering to fight the weak due to a resentment of those he deems to be weak.

That's the cliffnotes version of him.

Yujiro Hanma is the strongest living creature, a behemoth of a man who's mastered every martial arts style on the planet, including those that are passed down only between specific bloodlines. He's single minded in his goal of being the strongest creature, living only to fight, and his entire mindset and life being dedicated to growing stronger. He single handedly defeated the US Army during WWII and has a Non-Aggression Treaty made between just himself and the entire US, has stopped an earthquake that was interrupting his fight by punching the ground, and his power has supposedly been compared to that of a Nuke on multiple occasions. He's also a massive asshole, who'll kill for little more than pleasure, and consistently antagonizes one of his own children, Baki Hanma, even killing Baki's mother, his own wife. The main conflict of the manga is his rivalry with said son, and how he constantly pushes Baki to become stronger so that he may one day provide Yujiro a good fight. He has somewhat of a moral code, refusing to even bothering to fight the weak due to a resentment of those he deems to be weak.

That's the cliffnotes version of him.

I saw 'every martial art' and immediately realised that Xeno doesn't have this. The closest that came to mind was Jin Uzuki, but that's more out of sibling incompetence then malice (not still a dick move, though, withholding from Shion payed dividends for her mental state, didn't it?), and unless you count his involvement in the Miltian Conflict (something that gets WIDELY retconned in III), I don't recall him stopping any wars.

Iirc they do though @The_real_cal_howard may need him to confirm
As most people will. (Okay we still see if cal could confirm anything eg what the crew exactly tier Persona and SMT characters but #personasweep is still general consensus)
And even then it goes back to one question: how to tier Persona and Persona users (other than the downplay at Weiss vs Mitsuru)

Last edited:
NotoriouSoda really likes Yujiro vs Hayato Furinji
I can't say my opinion on the MU because i don't really know these characters that well but NotoriouSoda is the Baki guy here, so i trust him.
^

Tbh I see Yujiro as less of a character and more of a symbol.

An embodiment of violence and strength.

Which is why I like Hayato because he’s the Exact opposite of Yujiro. How he’s the antithesis to Yujiro ideology ( the Yin/Yan shit)
honestly i say its the best for Yujiro
Akuma ain't coming back for awhile
Garou really doens't work much anymore

now to get it off the ground and get good support for it gonna be a challenge

honestly i say its the best for Yujiro
Akuma ain't coming back for awhile
Garou really doens't work much anymore

now to get it off the ground and get good support for it gonna be a challenge
I noticed Garou came up a lot during researching good opponents for him, but it unfortunately seems like it's quite the stomp nowadays since Garou is eeping out planetary feats now.

Aigis vs Noel Vermilion
What are the arguments that Aigis actually win against Noel Vermilion? (I read some disagree with the outerverse level Persona ideas but I also read that Blazblue top tiers are 5D with walls and walls of hax to play with.)

What arguments and stats do those debaters have in hand?

Zim has Crypto
Which Crypto? IIRC there are at least 2.

IIRC Krypto the Superdog has Cosmo (Marvel)

What are the arguments that Aigis actually win against Noel Vermilion? (I read some disagree with the outerverse level Persona ideas but I also read that Blazblue top tiers are 5D with walls and walls of hax to play with.)

Which Crypto? IIRC there are at least 2.

IIRC Krypto the Superdog has Cosmo (Marvel)
xw2zaymfjr281.jpg

In what contexts? With Death Battle's researchers, or just in general? I don't think Death Battle buys outerversal Persona at all, and apparently they don't buy Blazblue's higher tier shit and crazier haxx.

In what contexts? With Death Battle's researchers, or just in general? I don't think Death Battle buys outerversal Persona at all, and apparently they don't buy Blazblue's higher tier shit and crazier haxx.
So may I ask what hax and cosmologies and feat yields remain for both combatants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back