• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay the commentary is out for Herkong and yes Boba vs Predator IS the mid-season finale, so this confirms this is a 16 episode long season

Desk of DB will come back. No word on DBX, ben said Desk of DB will fill in during the summer break so...
Do they wish to have DODB instead of DBX? Or they would have half DODB and DBX?
I thought DBX is good enough to stay. (Death Race is not "cost effective" sure)

They have literally stated that Ray would not get Legends scaling.
Rey is purely Disney canon lol
apple n oranges here
Rey doesn't get Legends at all
I can see they explain Rey does not get Legends scaling because the "Spirits of fallen Jedi Warrior" power used to defeat Palpatine is not meant to be powers of her own?

Sorry for bothering anyone. I hope I do not present myself as trying to push something for nothing (or actually sounding like I am one of the remaining Rey fanboys) but I want to clear every single doubt on why Legends scaling should not be used rather than simply being told not to or because most people want Rey to die more than people want Korra to.

Okay I need to go to bed now ttyl

Okay, so we've established that Legends scaling is a no go (I'll admit, I'm easy to persuade on these sorts of things). But now I gotta wonder... would they even DO Korra vs Rey then? Because like I said, the only way that fight would be fair is with Legends scaling, and there HAVE been instances where DB turned down matchup ideas because even they realized it was too stompy (namely Raven vs Jean Grey). That one comment on the Discord awhile back doesn't give me much hope either...

Okay, so we've established that Legends scaling is a no go (I'll admit, I'm easy to persuade on these sorts of things). But now I gotta wonder... would they even DO Korra vs Rey then? Because like I said, the only way that fight would be fair is with Legends scaling, and there HAVE been instances where DB turned down matchup ideas because even they realized it was too stompy (namely Raven vs Jean Grey). That one comment on the Discord awhile back doesn't give me much hope either...
(While sleeping)

Well their views on stompiness may change.
And I mean, they have done Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly. They have just done Omni-Man vs Homelander. And Korra vs Rey is not even the stompiest matchup they could think of. And they still make it because it is requested up the butt.
And Omni-Man vs Homelander and Hercules vs Sun Wukong show that spite matchups done matching the audience's favour can bring views.

They might swap Korra for someone else.

They might swap Korra for someone else.
doubt it really its not whether it being a stomp would stop DB from doing it

its more so if the interest for it as a DB still persist latter on
would people still want it heavily in comparison

Thanks to Ben, we can also see that 900k views in 23h is considered good as well.

Also Korra vs Rey might be in backburner because that ep didnt do that well. All S9 eps got more views than it.

Single Uni bust is at 13x our unis, done by SSG Goku vs Beerus. They kinda backpedaled on using all SSJ multipliers for Uni feat, but theyll still do it for SSB.

So for Hit, its bare minimum 13 x 50 = 650 for matching SSB. He hanged against KK, but I cant remember which one, so prolly just x2 making bare minimum 1300 unis for Hit. This technically ignores how characters grow between arcs, but we cant calc that lol

Speed is in Quintillions x FTL. I think these are Hit's stats based on current DB stats.
If it was that, then its 650 x 10 = 6500 x Uni Hit at bare minimum.
hm, okay then, thanks for the replies. this is still a little tough for me to follow so I guess I'll just have to rewatch the research segments for some various Dragon Ball Super related Death Battles to fully catch up on how they generally stat DB characters, so I can figure out how they'd stat Hit.

Does anyone have like a general list of all the major fights Hit has been in so I could get the scaling chain down right via DBs numbers?

I'm a little lost on how much multipliers apply, especially since DB recently backpedaled on some stuff lol.

May try some of the below to your choice
  • Yuma Toutetsu vs Kirby (Kirby)
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji vs Hades (Saint Seiya) or Kirby (Kirby) or Giratina (Pokémon)
  • Yukari Yakumo vs Altair (Re:Creators) or Hoopa (Pokémon) or Giratina (Pokémon) or Dimentio (Mario Bros series)
  • Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard (Blazblue)
  • Maybe Marisa Kirisame vs Jessica Ushiromiya (Umineko)
  • Maybe Reisen Udongein Inaba vs Black Rabbit (Mondaiji)

There should be a lot of other choices.
After a Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic, I'd definitely do a Yuuma vs Kirby video if I decide to go through with it, I think that matchup's unironically really interesting with a lot going into it. Cirno vs Jack Frost would be a pretty fun discussion too.

I'd need to learn more about Saint Seiya before covering Yuyuko vs Hades and more about BalzBlue before covering Remilia vs Rachel. Yukari vs Altair could be another pretty fun one though.

I don't think I'd need to do one on any of Marisa's matchups since unfortunately besides maybe that Puyo girl, all of her matchups are either horrific stomps for her (ie, Lina Inverse) or horrific stomps against her (ie, Jessica). Unless I find out I really like that Puyo girl's matchup or I find one to be really really strong and thematic for Marisa (that isn't like, cursed thematic like Marisa v Saitama lol).

After a Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic, I'd definitely do a Yuuma vs Kirby video if I decide to go through with it, I think that matchup's unironically really interesting with a lot going into it. Cirno vs Jack Frost would be a pretty fun discussion too.

I'd need to learn more about Saint Seiya before covering Yuyuko vs Hades and more about BalzBlue before covering Remilia vs Rachel. Yukari vs Altair could be another pretty fun one though.

I don't think I'd need to do one on any of Marisa's matchups since unfortunately besides maybe that Puyo girl, all of her matchups are either horrific stomps for her (ie, Lina Inverse) or horrific stomps against her (ie, Jessica). Unless I find out I really like that Puyo girl's matchup or I find one to be really really strong and thematic for Marisa (that isn't like, cursed thematic like Marisa v Saitama lol).
Will you do a video about Reimu vs Mars? That's a pretty interersting MU fairness wise

Will you do a video about Reimu vs Mars? That's a pretty interersting MU fairness wise
Perhaps! It's another case of "I'd need to learn more about Sailor Moon first", and I prefer Reimu vs Arle and also have a more immediate familiarity with Puyo via having played some Puyo games.

But honestly both of those matchups are pretty cool and worth discussing at length, so they're both doable.

Perhaps! It's another case of "I'd need to learn more about Sailor Moon first", and I prefer Reimu vs Arle and also have a more immediate familiarity with Puyo via having played some Puyo games.

But honestly both of those matchups are pretty cool and worth discussing at length, so they're both doable.
There's also Homura vs Sakuya though it's fairly simple
Base Homura vs Sakuya- Sakuya slaughters
Devil Homura vs Sakuya - Sakuya gets maimed horribly

I've seen a pretty themathic non-cursed MU for Marisa, Kyoko Sakura
Both are Feisty Tomboys who have a close relationship with Magical Abilities. However the two contrast with Kyoko being given her Powers while Marisa trained for hers. Both put on facades from others (With Kyoko making herself look self-centred while Marisa makes herself look untalented). Their closest relationship is with someone who's very closed off and open to very few people (Sayaka & Alice) & they served under a devil like figure (Kyubey & Mima). Both have a troubled relationship with their families because of their magical abilities (Kyoko's Family all died after her Father went crazy after seeing her daughter as a "witch who sold her soul to the devil" & Marisa stating that she's broken off relations with her family, and avoids everything related to them, which is speculated within the verse because Kirisame Shop doesn't handle things related to magic items) because of this, The two have resorted to vices that help them get through life (Food & Burglary)
It's not fair at all tho, lol, Marisa probably stomps the shit out of her

hm, okay then, thanks for the replies. this is still a little tough for me to follow so I guess I'll just have to rewatch the research segments for some various Dragon Ball Super related Death Battles to fully catch up on how they generally stat DB characters, so I can figure out how they'd stat Hit.

Does anyone have like a general list of all the major fights Hit has been in so I could get the scaling chain down right via DBs numbers?

I'm a little lost on how much multipliers apply, especially since DB recently backpedaled on some stuff lol.
6500 is the bare minimum for Hit, until they change opinions again lol

It is weird, because SSJ3 Goku was 2 shot by Beerus, but after absorbing the power of SSG to himself, he was able to fight Beerus in base form. Goku absorbing the power of SSG was a thing in Movie & Super, but eventually SSG returned as a form. The real reason is SSG is marketable so lets bring it back, but it does feel like series backpedaled on Goku absorbing full power of SSG. If not backpedaled, Hit gets 50x2x4 boost so about 2 600 000 (jesus lol) Also this was a thing

but no one cared and it has no multipliers so we can ignore it too.

Unfortunately, while Hit was kinda cool, he dropped off a lot. He didnt do too much in major fights.

• Beat up Frost
  • Beat SSB Vegeta
  • Managed to handle SSB Goku with KK
  • Rematch with stronger Goku, lost this one
  • Struggled with Dyspo, but learned to adapt to him
  • Tried to fight Jiren but lost

There are few more awkward things. At first in manga Hit was actually struggling much harder vs Goku at U6 tournament, but he managed to get stronger by removing his skirt (does anyone have links to those meme comics?).

Secondly, entirety of DBS bar Zeno is literally SSG feat and multiplier feat. Did you know, Goku & Vegeta spend 3 years in Time Chamber to train for U6 tournament. Their potential increase from that alone is gargantuan... but we literally have 0 ways to calc that lmao

So I guess SSJ1 is x50, SSJ2 is 50x2, SSJ3 is 50x2x4, SSG is destroying an uni, SSB is Uni bust x50, KK can add up to 20x and Vegeta's SSBE is similar to that. After that its all guessing games.

I've seen a pretty themathic non-cursed MU for Marisa, Kyoko Sakura
Both are Feisty Tomboys who have a close relationship with Magical Abilities. However the two contrast with Kyoko being given her Powers while Marisa trained for hers. Both put on facades from others (With Kyoko making herself look self-centred while Marisa makes herself look untalented). Their closest relationship is with someone who's very closed off and open to very few people (Sayaka & Alice) & they served under a devil like figure (Kyubey & Mima). Both have a troubled relationship with their families because of their magical abilities (Kyoko's Family all died after her Father went crazy after seeing her daughter as a "witch who sold her soul to the devil" & Marisa stating that she's broken off relations with her family, and avoids everything related to them, which is speculated within the verse because Kirisame Shop doesn't handle things related to magic items) because of this, The two have resorted to vices that help them get through life (Food & Burglary)
It's not fair at all tho, lol, Marisa probably stomps the shit out of her
Yeah, looking at the stats, the only one that's remotely close to Marisa is whatever the Chocolate Factory version of Kyoko is, who seems to be 3C, and can become 3A, but even that isn't enough, and I assume that isn't even the main version of the character either.

Season finale is gonna be galactus vs unicron
If I had to take a stab at a Season Finale guess I think it might end up being Simon vs Kyle.

6500 is the bare minimum for Hit, until they change opinions again lol

It is weird, because SSJ3 Goku was 2 shot by Beerus, but after absorbing the power of SSG to himself, he was able to fight Beerus in base form. Goku absorbing the power of SSG was a thing in Movie & Super, but eventually SSG returned as a form. The real reason is SSG is marketable so lets bring it back, but it does feel like series backpedaled on Goku absorbing full power of SSG. If not backpedaled, Hit gets 50x2x4 boost so about 2 600 000 (jesus lol) Also this was a thing

but no one cared and it has no multipliers so we can ignore it too.

Unfortunately, while Hit was kinda cool, he dropped off a lot. He didnt do too much in major fights.

• Beat up Frost
  • Beat SSB Vegeta
  • Managed to handle SSB Goku with KK
  • Rematch with stronger Goku, lost this one
  • Struggled with Dyspo, but learned to adapt to him
  • Tried to fight Jiren but lost

There are few more awkward things. At first in manga Hit was actually struggling much harder vs Goku at U6 tournament, but he managed to get stronger by removing his skirt (does anyone have links to those meme comics?).

Secondly, entirety of DBS bar Zeno is literally SSG feat and multiplier feat. Did you know, Goku & Vegeta spend 3 years in Time Chamber to train for U6 tournament. Their potential increase from that alone is gargantuan... but we literally have 0 ways to calc that lmao

So I guess SSJ1 is x50, SSJ2 is 50x2, SSJ3 is 50x2x4, SSG is destroying an uni, SSB is Uni bust x50, KK can add up to 20x and Vegeta's SSBE is similar to that. After that its all guessing games.
These multipliers are driving me insane looking at them with little context LOL but I'll piece this all together, thanks for the help.

I've noticed a weird semi-annoying issue with DBS scaling is that basically everything is just scaling and multiplying off of that Goku & Beerus uni clash. There's not much in terms of individual distinct feats or scaling that don't end up tying straight back to that fight lol.

A couple questions though, when he "tried" to fight Jiren, would his durability at all scale to him? Like was it a near instant mop, or did he manage to hold in there for a decent amount of time to where it could feasibly scale to his durability, like Frieza getting his ass beat by Broly for an hour straight lol. How impressive was him beating up Frost and overcoming Dyspo?

Also yeah, I'll probably mention that manga composites would actually be a net negative for Hit in the end if included (which Death Battle tends to do, having given Vegeta an entirely manga exclusive form), considering the manga characters are not only generally weaker to my knowledge, but it also gives Hit some weaknesses he didn't have in the anime, like a concrete reasoning on his time powers being able to be overpowered if someone is stronger than him.

6eImi1F_d.webp
honestly, the only Mu of both, and the only creepypasta Mu that would work lol.

definitely, and apparently you can argue is surprisingly close.

oh yeah I made the thumbnail lol
Good job on the thumbnail!

Also yeah, it depends on what stats you use for them generally. If you just use the base stats for each character, RED would stomp incredibly hard from pure stats, but could potentially get caught lacking by haxx. If you buy .EXE being uni and just use RED from the og creepypasta, then that's likely a one sided stomp as well for .EXE.

BUT if you use both of their highest interpretations with that card game/comic RED was featured in alongside .EXE's uni interpretation, its actually a very close fight iirc.

These multipliers are driving me insane looking at them with little context LOL but I'll piece this all together, thanks for the help.

I've noticed a weird semi-annoying issue with DBS scaling is that basically everything is just scaling and multiplying off of that Goku & Beerus uni clash. There's not much in terms of individual distinct feats or scaling that don't end up tying straight back to that fight lol.

A couple questions though, when he "tried" to fight Jiren, would his durability at all scale to him? Like was it a near instant mop, or did he manage to hold in there for a decent amount of time to where it could feasibly scale to his durability, like Frieza getting his ass beat by Broly for an hour straight lol. How impressive was him beating up Frost and overcoming Dyspo?

Also yeah, I'll probably mention that manga composites would actually be a net negative for Hit in the end if included (which Death Battle tends to do, having given Vegeta an entirely manga exclusive form), considering the manga characters are not only generally weaker to my knowledge, but it also gives Hit some weaknesses he didn't have in the anime, like a concrete reasoning on his time powers being able to be overpowered if someone is stronger than him.
Multipliers are ez, really. Super Saiyan is x50, SSJ2 is x2 to SSJ1, SSJ3 is x4 to SSJ2. Its seriously that simple, forms have power boosts and stronger forms add more power.

I guess SSG is weird, because technically its above SSJ1-3, but DB decided to start ignore SSJ1-3 boosts for SSG and beyond.

In anime it looked a bit better, but in manga Jiren flatout was holding back and insta oneshot Hit after he became serious. Jiren truly was a big wall in literal sense, you reaaaally shouldnt scale Hit to Jiren as even SSBKK20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta struggled with Jiren lol

Frost isnt that impressive, SSJ1 Vegeta beat him (unless absorbing SSG to base is counted) and Dyspo was mainly speed. Dyspo was below Golden Frieza and even SSG Goku handled him. Dyspo was speedster type. Frieza is a monster, Frost is beneath him.

And yeah, DBS is ****** in DB. There is a reason I joked about Goku Beerus clash, its because its true lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back