• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather they don't waste Pucci on Hunter Zolomon. Its also unfortunate that Whitesnake is his most interesting Stand because that's only for beginning of Stone Ocean Pucci. C-Moon is garbage and Made in Heaven is a one-trick pony.
I feel pucci will be wasted either way with whatever the most likely matchup is for him, it's either that or Maruki

DC Enchantress vs Shovel Knight Enchantress is pretty much the only matchup I can think of for DC Enchantress.
DC Enchantress
Marvel Enchantress
Shovel Knight Enchantress
We can have more

I feel like Hunter Zolomon is still there. But IDK if he's popular enough.

I heard Pucci is his best match up, which considering Pucci is JoJo, might be enough to carry the views especially with Stine ocean.

I feel Hunter definitely wins against Pucci
I feel pucci will be wasted either way with whatever the most likely matchup is for him, it's either that or Maruki
Well Pucci also has Tatsuya Suou, Takuto Maruki, Kirei Kotomine, Jedah (Darkstalkers)... (Oh yeah Enrico Pucci vs Kirei Kotomine is a big MU at least among DBW. And one where Pucci wins.)

Should I mention Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi the nth time? Like close connections exist, power level similar, story plot enough common places, but people really sleep on this matchup.

captain cold vs shocker.

Captain Cold is perceived as the Flash villain version of Mr Freeze (the Batman version).

But one thing: why is Shocker matched against Captain Cold and not Mr. Freeze?
Or is there any Marvel ice user against Captain Cold?

Nemesis said Boba never defeated Darth Vader

On a totally separate note: Anyone up to the point that seththeprogrammer is hated and mocked on more than he deserves?

Last edited:
Well Pucci also has Tatsuya Suou, Takuto Maruki, Kirei Kotomine, Jedah (Darkstalkers)... (Oh yeah Enrico Pucci vs Kirei Kotomine is a big MU at least among DBW. And one where Pucci wins.)
Yeah, but if a fate character gets on, I doubt it's gonna be Kieri and Tatsuya has Squall, Jedah is fair game though.

DC Enchantress
Marvel Enchantress
Shovel Knight

What about composite Sun Wukong with a lot of other fanon versions bringing in new active hax and resistance and layers of passive hax - and introduce other Wukong like Monkey Prince.
Tier 0 Sun Wukong would not be something impossible if compositing Sun Wukongs and I'm sure this version Sun Wukong can causally stomp Death Battle rigged Zatanna. nice I have some knowledge regarding different versions of Sun Wukong. As far as I know, "new active hax" will include Toon Force, Immersion, 4th Wall Breaking and many more. It should be noted that the monkey has appeared in xianxia novels and "the xianxia authors choose not to weaken Sun Wukong to prevent controversial" I may be able to introduce more Sun Wukongs, Son Gokus and Monkey Kings to VS Battles Wiki. If someone is interested, I may list some notable works about the monkey.

Lego Monkie Kid Monkey King has universe durability for tanking supernatural fire which has capability of destroying all dimensions.

Monkey Prince would have your typical DC scaling, but I feel that Monkey Prince is already above DC Street level since Monkey Prince once destroyed half of an unknown city when his power is out of control. Monkey Prince also dares to challenge Shazam and Monkey King confronts Darkside.

Last edited:
Nemesis Bloodryche is a hypocrite. He was offended when Death Battle did Hercules vs Sun Wukong, but on the other hand, few months ago he mocked christianity with r/Atheism level of rhetoric.

Nemesis Bloodryche is a hypocrite. He was offended when Death Battle did Hercules vs Sun Wukong, but on the other hand, few months ago he mocked christianity with r/Atheism level of rhetoric.
Nem literally said that his issue with the episode was purely the community's fault.

I'm pretty sure the main reason he's not making a review is because he's legitimately scared he'll accidentally say the wrong thing in the wrong way and start another Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man incident where people start demonizing DB.

Nem literally said that his issue with the episode was purely the community's fault.

I'm pretty sure the main reason he's not making a review is because he's legitimately scared he'll accidentally say the wrong thing in the wrong way and start another Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man incident where people start demonizing DB.
Nemesis said, that this mu is uncomfortable for him, because Wukong is a religious figure in his family.

Predator - 7'0+ (213 cm+)
Thor - 6'6 (198 cm)
Jonathan Joestar - 6'5 (195 cm)
Omni-Man - 6'2 (188 cm)
Magneto - 6'2 (188 cm)
Heracles - 6'2 (188 cm)
Boba Fett - 6'0 (183 cm) Previous episodes list this as his height
Homelander - 5'11 (180 cm)
Scarlet Witch 5'7 (170 cm)
Zatanna - 5'7 (170 cm)
Harley Quinn - 5'7 (169 cm)
Tanjiro - 5'5 (165 cm)