• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So, how fast would this place Overwatch characters
It can give them MFTL

I mean, yes but no(?)

I don't recall Overwatch limiting itself in reaction-combat speed.

This is the fastest Overwatch feat though, yes.
This means some MFTL perception but only supersonic combat and reaction speed?
I mean, Death Battle does not display this speed feat in researching Scout vs Tracer and Black Widow vs Widowmaker.

I mean, Death Battle does not display this speed feat in researching Scout vs Tracer and Black Widow vs Widowmaker.
Well, tl;dr at worst you can argue the perception speed to reaction/combat speed ratio cause Omnics can percieve picosecond differences in things.

Plus there's a chance they have not used that feat yet, look at Jack-6's meteor feat in Jin vs Ryu and Heihachi vs Geese for instance.

Because it's from the novels, it's newer than those matches.

If Boba does end up winning, I wouldn't be surprised if the final part of the fight was Boba trying to escape the range of Predator's self-destruct. Could give a good fakeout when it looks like he doesn't make it in time, only for him to appear alive.

Would also be hysterical if they conclude that it ends in a double kill because Boba can beat Predator but can't survive the self-destruct. Good old season 1 shenanigans.

The ending part does sound to me more Star Wars than Predator, so I think I am sticking to team Boba Fett.

I shall wait for the G1 blog analysis.

There will be a Death Battle Official Discord. How this will be different from the Death Battle Wiki Discord?

Last edited:

Song for Boba Fett vs Predator. And I'm like 90% certain this song gives away the winner.

The ending of the song is way to uplifting to be Predator, it seems very clear it's Boba flying away after the fight.
You see I'd agree if that was Brandon.
The problem: It's Therewolf
Clearly that ending portion is for when Predator starts filming his Skull Cleaning ASMR Video
Dammit, Therewolf. Has nobody ever told you about “subtlety”?

But anyway, who is going to win the next Death Battle? And since i brought up music, would anybody be intrested in Eddie vs Vic if copyright was not a problem?
Pretty sure Boba is going to win
As for Eddie vs Vic, it's easily one of my most wanted MUs, just for the music potential alone

Pretty sure Boba is going to win
As for Eddie vs Vic, it's easily one of my most wanted MUs, just for the music potential alone
Given Death Battle buys Legends and they accept real fxxking Beskar(?) armor Boba Fett wins. Also, no hint anything too crazy is cosnidered canon to the bigger Predator community.

Sorry maybe it is outside my circle: which Eddie vs which Vic?

Sorry maybe it is outside my circle: which Eddie vs which Vic?
Eddie the head (Iron Maiden) vs Vic Rattlehead (Megadeth)
Thanks. This is what I call outside my circle.

Official to everyone or members Only
Do you mean Death Battle will now own the Death Battle Wiki Discord too?

I know that Death Battle team is making their own official Discord but I really wonder how those exactly works. Like one for members/champions only? One owned by Death Battle team and is for everyone? One owned by Death Battle Wiki and is still for the people accepted by Death Battle admins? Sorry I am still confused.
I think I will take a nap and look for some news once I woke up.

Last edited:
That Death Battle team is making their own official Discord but I really wonder how those exactly works. Like one for members/champions only? One owned by Death Battle team and is for everyone? One owned by Death Battle Wiki and is still for the people accepted by Death Battle admins? Sorry I am still confused.
Yes that specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back