• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kevin Kevin vs Satsuki Kiryuin

AHEM

1_Morag_Ladair_vs_Satsuki_Kyruin_-_November_Remake.png

• Every single legendary and mythical and deity Pokémon
  • Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia and Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto
  • Pikachu vs Jibanyan
  • Possibly a matchup with Magikarp
  • Possibly a matchup with Ditto
  • Possibly Bewear vs Kuma (Tekken)

And if I could remind people of my favourite ideas on the matter (I.E Pokemon MUs):

2_Rico_vs_Incineroar__Masked_Royal.png

5_Chu_Chu_vs_Eevee.png

2_Gladion__Silvally_vs_Tora__Poppi.png

Yoseph_Calvert_vs_Chairman_Rose.png

I prefer Mòrag Ladair vs Winter Schnee (Xenoblade vs RWBY)

Again, Winter wouldn't be missing from Honorable mentions, but with XC3 coming out (yes Ethel, I'm looking in your general direction), she might have competition for her best Xeno MU.

I've said this before, actually:

Winter certainly wouldn't be missing from a list of honerable mentions when it comes to opponents for Morag, It's just that I think we have a smidgen more data on Satsuki, and a part of me wants another KLK rep to step forward because I don't like how Shadow vs Ryuko came out.

I certainly wouldn't lose sleep if it went the other way, though.

As I kinda expected, Warframe is giving away free items because of the DB.
https://www.warframe.com/promocode?code=WF-DEATH-BATTLE

Also, having done all the story stuff leading up to The New War, this episode will absolutely hit different than it would otherwise.
Death Battle rigging the battle confirmed. The non Death Battle fans seem satisfied with the free items.

Pili Puppet Show really should sponsor an episode too but they don't know Death Battle at all.
So Disney can easily cut it out in the chinese release?
In fact...

It is not the first. It won't be the last. The only thing we should do is not allow the heavily censored version (which altered the story) to be bring up in CRT and be treated as original canon.

Also, it is important to note that there are always some people in the world who are taught to hold certain alternative views, which can be highly offensive in our standards sometimes.
He also never fights in the air before though and due to The Boys being a grounded series, he'd probably suck since human can't fight for shit in the air (You need the ground to push off of when you throw a kick or punch)

Sad thing is, we're probably never going to get a Black Noir episode now. Also, Stain vs Butcher is now ever more of a waiting game then it was before (That is, if they don't place Stain at city level already). Stain could outwait the 24 hours for Butcher to lose his powers, now he can just wait a year for him to die from brain lesions
At least TV Billy could be downscaled to TV Homelander. And the current feats show that Homelander is far from nuclear level. Look like Omni-Man could feed Homelander heart.

Last edited:
Now thinking on the matchup of Excalibur vs Raiden...

Well while there are still claims that this show is rigged, the voices have slightly changed in direction, like fewer people would call Excalibur vs Raiden rigged...
(Say... why not pitting Excalibur (Warframe) against Zer0 (Borderlands) or Hakumen (Blazblue).)
There are so many ways to use a Death Battle to praise a character or humiliate a character other than "blatantly rigging it" or making wrong claims or incorrect statements. Picking massive stompy or even spiteful matchups is one way of doing it.
Death Battle crew sure has become more skilled in manipulating their desired results throughout the years. For the better or worse.

Well while there are still claims that this show is rigged, the voices have slightly changed in direction, like fewer people would call Excalibur vs Raiden rigged...
(Say... why not pitting Excalibur (Warframe) against Zer0 (Borderlands) or Hakumen (Blazblue).)
There are so many ways to use a Death Battle to praise a character or humiliate a character other than "blatantly rigging it" or making wrong claims or incorrect statements. Picking massive stompy or even spiteful matchups is one way of doing it.
Death Battle crew sure has become more skilled in manipulating their desired results throughout the years. For the better or worse.
I personally think this will end up being like Omni-Lander in a way

I'd actually say Excalibur vs. Raiden is more fair than Excalibur vs. Zer0, as the latter involves a character that may be stronger but their safeguards are far worse, Zer0 cannot keep up in skill and his abilities aren't up to par with either. Excalibur vs. Hakumen is a Hakumen win but that isn't shocking for anyone because Hakumen wins against a lot of things.

Last edited:
No next time btw, just advertises Desk of Death Battle again
Not surprised Excaliber won, but even with them saying the sponsorship didn't impact the result, some people really are gonna refuse to believe that.

No next time btw, just advertises Desk of Death Battle again
Not surprised Excaliber won, but even with them saying the sponsorship didn't impact the result, some people really are gonna refuse to believe that.
Like... they are not all wrong - they could actually argue that Excalibur could lose by fighting Zer0 or Hakumen.

RIP the streak, unless you ignore this cause its a bonus ep.

Fight was good, very fast action for change, tho BS & Wiz being in fight prolly was not the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back