• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like that they didn't reveal second half matchups, it gives people a lot more breathing room for predicting matchups.

I wouldn't have minded the Gru vs Megamind confirmation though.

I'd actually say Excalibur vs. Raiden is more fair than Excalibur vs. Zer0, as the latter involves a character that may be stronger but their safeguards are far worse, Zer0 cannot keep up in skill and his abilities aren't up to par with either. Excalibur vs. Hakumen is a Hakumen win but that isn't shocking for anyone because Hakumen wins against a lot of things.
Ehhhh I play Borderlands and was doing a CRT. They have a lot of amps boost (Slag is a 10x amps that keeps them healed) with Weapons, skill trees, Artifacts, and more. There’s also a lot more powerful than the site leads on not enough to beat Excalibur but still

Was the fight good? (don't tell me who wins)
It was good for what seems to be a rushed fight, but overall it was kind of whatever I didn't like
The hosts inclusion in the fight
It's a paid shill fight featuring a character with a really awful design, I'm not counting it
Based

Ehhhh I play Borderlands and was doing a CRT. They have a lot of amps boost (Slag is a 10x amps that keeps them healed) with Weapons, skill trees, Artifacts, and more. There’s also a lot more powerful than the site leads on not enough to beat Excalibur but still
Yeah I know, I've played the Borderlands series and understand its feats. I'm just saying that Slag is competing with canon modifications that boost damage many times over and Adaptation that reduces damage taken from a specific type up to 90%, healing with life steal, etc. Warframe does the Borderlands damage multiplier and numbers stuff just as much.

Zer0's cool and all (was my first playthrough of BL2) but Excalibur has him beat.

Have they already released some track(Idk if i writing this word correct) of the next episodes of the new season?
They have planned Season 9 and Season 10.
But only John Wick vs James Bond was briefly mentioned at RTX as one possible future matchup and may not even be Season 9 2nd half premiere.
No tracks.

Yeah I know, I've played the Borderlands series and understand its feats. I'm just saying that Slag is competing with canon modifications that boost damage many times over and Adaptation that reduces damage taken from a specific type up to 90%, healing with life steal, etc. Warframe does the Borderlands damage multiplier and numbers stuff just as much.

Zer0's cool and all (was my first playthrough of BL2) but Excalibur has him beat.
That’s unless you scale Zer0 to the characters from 3 who can fight star level bosses👀

Tbf, Jiren vs Atrocitus is probably not even the worst MU I've seen suggested since Beerus vs Arceus is taken seriously. Its better than that.
Isn't that literally just Creation God vs Destruction God? Like, that'd be a cool thematic contrast for most other matchups, but what other connections do they have besides their names both ending in us?

Isn't that literally just Creation God vs Destruction God? Like, that'd be a cool thematic contrast for most other matchups, but what other connections do they have besides their names both ending in us?
You listed them. In fact, you listed an extra connection :^)

Frankly, I'm willing to put lolDCstomp over Beerus vs Arceus. Its that bad.

I guess they are both seem lazy, as beerus sleeps a lot and arceus went to sleep after creating everything???

Oh oh oh, arceus also erased, rocks, that one time...yeah that's about it

Yeah again, actual connection and LufffyPlastic can work as a fight, frankly with problems its again just overuse of comics and lolDCstomp.

When Beerus wants to do classic DBZ fight with Arceus, you are not gonna be able to do that. And its frankly one of the worst connections for a MU taken as seriously as it is.

Again, I wouldnt want JirenAtro or LuffyPlastic but BeerusArceus is a tier or 2 below both of them.

I went on the premiere chat of Excalibur vs Raiden, and they are unironically arguing Water vs Scissors. And then it somehow evolved into arguing what counts as 'scissors'. It's ******* hilarious. They're breaking out Oxford definitions and everything. This is peak versus debating.

Since people were bringing up that Metal Gear has a 2-0 win rate, I decided to look up what other companies and properties on DB had similar win rates. Turns out Godzilla and Image Comics both have a 2-0 win rate as well. Comcast also has a similar win rate through Voltron and Po. For specific combatants, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, Superman, Shao Khan, and Samus, have a 2-0 win rate.

Reddit Moment

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back