• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of Durability it's Dura neg which you'd need to resist.
The Energy shield could work to avert getting touched but would he know and does he use it all the time in cqc

It wasn't even used in the db

His physical Durability would be a non factor
Dura neg isn't an end all for raiden since it's been stated that it cannot cut through everything. And the energy shield is on at all times. Just like the HF blade being able to clash with Exalted Blade it's just another minor detail to even out the fight.

1. If It Bleeds
2. Breathless Blades
3. Ego Death
4. Hero's Journey
5. Mad Laugh Riot
6. Spellaholics Synonymous
7. Princes of Pride
8. The Metal Lotus
9. Diabolical Invincible Me

Strongest S9 DB Winners so far
d3f055768a7c93ce4b11b16ebb1add6e.jpg
thor-marvel-avengers-superhero-hammer-helmet-cape-comics-bou.jpg
wang-xiao-5.jpg
ee3645be09ed150864b0edbd83720e04.jpg
omni-man.jpg
b02b188bade1a035f5bc6523838d16ba.jpg
aleriia_v-lerapi-aleriia-v-jinx-arcane1-sfw.jpg
4715b7b280946991696723232ace558a.jpg
darren-tan-bobafett-mythos-print-da.jpg

1.Zatanna
*2.Thor
*3.Sun Wukong
4.Magneto
5.Omniman
6.Excalibur
7.Jinx
8.Jonathan Joestar
9.Boba
* mean either can be interchangeable and given DB didn't go with their God states for Thor n Wukong
Sun Wukong: If I get full composition, even the rigged Zatanna is no match.

Will Zantana stay on top? Place your bets now! I only accept organs plz.
No one beats rigged Zantana because her opponent will be determined as having emotional problem.

For the battle itself: it is good, but the major drawback is that it is sponsored by the winner's company.
Holy shit what a find from 4Chan lol

One of the sponsors they denied before? CAPCOM

twice

I'm interested in the reason why Death Battle accepted Tencent's sponsorship instead?

my OST rankings

1. Princes of Pride
2. Diabolical Invincible Me
3. Ego Death
4. Mad Laugh Riot
5. The Metal Lotus
6. Spellaholics Synonymous
7. Hero's Journey
8. Breathless Blades
9. If it Bleeds

i should review each episode before i go on vacaycay

Will Zantana stay on top? Place your bets now! I only accept organs plz.
Call it a hunch but considering they had her at essentially 1-A, I highly doubt DB would have another character just as powerful as her (let alone more powerful) this season, I mean how do you one up "she can basically do anything as long as believes in herself" while still being comprehensible to the normie/casual audience?

Personally we need more tier 3/4 characters in the second half imo.

Now, who's that handsome devil?

And to specify, I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't think that the fight was rigged. I genuinely just think the research for Raiden was shit.
Exalted Blade is something Excalibur needs to fill a meter to pull out, it's not his default weapon. Raiden kills him before he gets the chance.
If you give Excalibur that laser, Liquid Snake has a laser feat that's at least 3x batter. And Raiden is 10x better than that. So no, Raiden kills Excalibur before he can even pull out the sword.
Boy oh boy, will I not.

It's nowhere as near as bad as Ben vs Hal, stop over exaggerating.
I agree, I think the HF blade downgrade (Them ignoring the context of why Armstrong negated the blade) was the one main gripe I had, that and I feel they downplayed Raiden's speed.

But it wouldn't be fair for me to say he should've won against Excalibur because as I said, I know nothing about the other guy.

Last edited:
He called Volt Gauss, pretty wild considering that they look very different from one another.

What exactly was wrong with DB's interpretation of Murasama? I went back over the script for both of Raiden's episodes, and they said pretty much the same thing about the Murasama. I get it if they missed additional lore about it from Metal Gear, but that seems to be an issue for both episodes. As far as I can tell, it's just a somewhat oversimplified explanation, but that's about it.

What exactly was wrong with DB's interpretation of Murasama? I went back over the script for both of Raiden's episodes, and they said pretty much the same thing about the Murasama. I get it if they missed additional lore about it from Metal Gear, but that seems to be an issue for both episodes. As far as I can tell, it's just a somewhat oversimplified explanation, but that's about it.
They stated that Raiden's dura neg wouldn't work on Excalibur due to Excalibur being far more durable, and because the Murasame had difficulty cutting through much more durable opponents like Armstrong.

However this is ignoring the context that the reason Armstrong's nanomachines could withstand Raiden's dura neg is because of Armmstrong having Physics manipulation. It's hax and not durability.

And afaik, Exclibur doesn't have physics manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back