• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good, but I'm more of a blue beetle vs rex Salazar and it doesn't matter if it's a stomp for dc lol.
This time nobody is saying things like "Rex Salazar vs Star Force Mega Man is better", "nobody gives a **** about Blue Beetle" or things like such?

Oh Rex Salazar vs Star Force Mega Man has been a thing since Season 6 and then Blue Beetle vs Rex Salazar and Blue Beetle vs Star Force Mega Man have also been brought to attention since Season 7.

I guess Smash Bracket has locked the page already(?)

Yeah. Locked it for filtering yesterday lunch BST

Someone adds Aleph vs KOS-MOS definitely.

Wasn't me, actually. Sods law, it will probably be one of the few remaining Xenogears MUs.

--

On another note: here are the 10 picks I would have made for Xeno MUs for Smash bracket to do (assuming they keep them):

5pickseach.png

Murata without a doubt watched Saitama vs Popeye and got pissed at the results since
Saitama is getting some ridiculous feats, one right after the other. Too bad the feats can't stop the finale of this arc from being mid

Bring him Yujiro

Bring him Yujiro
Idk what’s worse this or Garou as his opponents because “They do martial arts”

In reality, Ben 10 should have easily beaten Green Lantern, but Death Battle crew had a DC bias.
Ben 10’s part of my childhood, so believe me when I say, Hal takes the win. Was that presented well in the analysis or animation? **** no. Were they still right? Unfortunately yes.

I’ve already explained why DB rigging a match is a silly idea, but tl:dr, they don’t care about the outcome of a versus debate between fictional characters as much as people think they do.

We're not doing this again lol
You gonna be seeing a lot more of this shit if Kyle beats Simon, be ready.

Ok so about OPM.

lmao they did Superman & Beerus sneeze feat.

Also uhh, cant read Japanese so... how did Saitama time travel?
I’m hearing some translations saying he went back in time by altering the axis of motion of elementary particles.

Unfortunately if that’s the case it’s just a hax feat. If he did it via sheer movement it would’ve been Immeasurable speed.

Ben 10’s part of my childhood, so believe me when I say, Hal takes the win. Was that presented well in the analysis or animation? **** no. Were they still right? Unfortunately yes.

I’ve already explained why DB rigging a match is a silly idea, but tl:dr, they don’t care about the outcome of a versus debate between fictional characters as much as people think they do.

You gonna be seeing a lot more of this shit if Kyle beats Simon, be ready.
Could you link your explenation as to why Green Lantern would win against Ben 10, when everybody else disagrees?

The only "rigged" fights are Guts vs Nightmare and kind of Starscream vs Rainbow Dash. Any other bad result is honestly just due to bad research. Honestly, I kind of think even Yang vs Tifa, as advertisement as it is, is probably more due to stupidity. Early season DB is really stupid, when its stupid.
Ok but like, Rainbow unironically floors most versions of Starscream. Ok yeah, Guts vs Nightmare is kind of indefensible, but Guts is cool so I’ll allow it.

Ok but like, Rainbow unironically floors most versions of Starscream. Ok yeah, Guts vs Nightmare is kind of indefensible, but Guts is cool so I’ll allow it.
Since Death Battle treats My Little Pony as a joke, i still think best matchup against Bill Cipher would be Dormammu. Discord is a My Little Pony character, and those has been the most hated Death Battles of all time.

Its the nuance of SS vs RD. DB believed back then, that RD beats SS. The iffiness is that they wouldnt have made the ep, if RD had lost. But technically this means they believed RD beats SS.

At Full Power, Green Lantern is massively stronger, faster, has a more versatile powerset, and resists all of Alien X’s hax.

Can you explain why exactly why you think Ben would win?

Okay. Explain why you think Alien X wins.
Because he is universe-level, and would protect Ben against all of Lantern's attacks, the sicissors would have never worked in reality.

You know another thing is how people claim when a character goes in their forms 1st they lose and they dont display that otherwise in animation

Let alone many people reacting to these are also like surprised or worried when characters go in their forms early

Because comics have their inconsistency issues, tbh it might be possible that Hal loses to Alien X. But **** me I aint forcing anyone to read minimum of 40/60/80+ years of comics and that'd be without considering scaling lol

...At the same time tho at least GLs have bit more feats to back em up. Its not that unbelievable. Also Alien X probably gets wanked too so ehh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back