• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Hal. Hal is a much higher into Universal if not Multiversal, in fact.

Not fast or strong enough.

The speed of Hal’s ring is massively faster than the Omnitrix, so technically they would’ve
Read the comments on the Lantern vs Ben 10 video. And the like-to-dislike ratio (before Disney and co removed it) disagrees with you.

That is my logic.

Because comics have their inconsistency issues, tbh it might be possible that Hal loses to Alien X. But **** me I aint forcing anyone to read minimum of 40/60/80+ years of comics and that'd be without considering scaling lol

...At the same time tho at least GLs have bit more feats to back em up. Its not that unbelievable. Also Alien X probably gets wanked too so ehh.
We gonna sit here and pretend that Ben isn’t inconsistent as well lmao?

This is a logical fallacy my dude: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

“You’re wrong because people disagree with you” isn’t a valid argument. 99% of people in that comment section don’t know anything about Hal.
Green Lantern has so mony versions, and people know a version where he is considerably weaker than Ben 10.

Why do you want Green Lantern to win, even thougt everybody else disagrees? Is everybody else disagrees, you are not right. It is not a fallacy.

This is slowly becoming a complete mess. I do not want to talk about Ben 10 anymore. Lets talk about Kirby for a change. Can Kirby defeat Thanos (comic version)?

This is slowly becoming a complete mess. I do not want to talk about Ben 10 anymore. Lets talk about Kirby for a change. Can Kirby defeat Thanos (comic version)?
I'm gonna take a shot in dark and say Kirby beats Thanos in profiles here lol

But realistically? Probably not. Absolutely not with DB stats.

7478ropcqrc91.jpg

I don't know, this might be a based mu

Green Lantern has so mony versions, and people know a version where he is considerably weaker than Ben 10.
Sure. Hal in the movies and TV shows would get destroyed by Ben. But the DC Comics version is who we’re talking about.
Why do you want Green Lantern to win, even thougt everybody else disagrees?
Because he factually wins? This isn’t about bias or popularity, Hal’s feats and abilities simply indicate he wins.

Is everybody else disagrees, you are not right. It is not a fallacy.
That literally is a fallacy though, namely Argumentum ad populum. And that’s asinine logic.

I'm gonna take a shot in dark and say Kirby beats Thanos in profiles here lol

But realistically? Probably not. Absolutely not with DB stats.

Alright wat i miss
I skim and I seen B10/Hal Debate fiasco and Death Battle being idiots in old era which is true
I made a comment and it quickly got out of hand. I am sorry for this mess, and i do not want to talk about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back