• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do I get the feeling they don't wanna do Galactus Vs Unicron
They probably do but budget and RT fuckery kinda screwed things up

Moon Knight should fight anyone else and Bats should have at least one fight against not Marvel if he's gonna have so many IMO.
This Azreal is right there yeah he ain't a big name but I take him over Batman appearing for the fifth ******* time

Like there's no reason for Bruce appearing that much time when we haven't seen characters folks been screaming for years to get on the show make a single appearance

Like come on we practically covered everything we could do with Bruce there's really any reason to run him back beyond popularity

Yeah, the team after Torrian, Unreal Team I guess we can call it?, lasted about from Optimus vs Gundam to Blake vs Mikasa.

They basically now hire Blender Team + DevilArtemis as the 3D animators as of last year or so.

We used to get little help from Torrian and Hulk vs Broly was done by RWBY team but yeaaaah thats not happening again any time soon.

Remember Rooster Teeth used to have a computer games department.

That department lost Rooster Teeth a whole lot of money.

Also the gen:Lock is not as commercially successful as it intended to be. In the eyes of the investors: those animators are overpaid.

Last edited:
I know very little about Guts, but when talking to someone about Guts VS Ike (Pre-Three Houses and Dimitri existing) and when talking about Ike's high end stuff they argued Guts should also scale to planet surface destruction, something vaugely High 6-A.

Curious what feat they could possibly be talking about, because I've never seen someone argue for that before or since.

Yeah, he actually does, I think
Finally, a win for Guts.

dd6aet94vw881.jpg

That just gives Guts even more of an advantage, he fights things stronger than him every single day.
But does Bane fought Batman?
And has Batman dodged lightning or even lasers?
Like The Joker and Harley Quinn and Black Canary already have relativistic or low FTL feats.

Therefore Bane already has a speed advantage.

Then adds up to some "outliers" or unknown feats, and bam, Guts loses even to Bane of all people.

Anyone in the Death Battle Cast actually buy Large Town and Relativistic Clare?

I know very little about Guts, but when talking to someone about Guts VS Ike (Pre-Three Houses and Dimitri existing) and when talking about Ike's high end stuff they argued Guts should also scale to planet surface destruction, something vaugely High 6-A.

Curious what feat they could possibly be talking about, because I've never seen someone argue for that before or since.
Wat given Guts has been display to be vastly inferior

You know that MU ain't happening. If Hit gets on, its gonna be against Sakuya.
He was mentioning MU for Saint Seiya

Wat given Guts has been display to be vastly inferior
They claimed Guts fought someone with a surface destruction statement or something like that, but again...he's the only person I've ever seen argue this. I am stumped and was curious if anyone knew what they might've been talking about.

No citation, of course, because the conversation got derailed at that point, so I don't have any context.

You know that MU ain't happening. If Hit gets on, its gonna be against Sakuya.
First off: I didn't say anything about Hyoga vs Hit's likelyhood as an episode, I just mentioned a Saint Seiya MU I like
Second: Why do you keep reminding everyone about the fact that Hit vs Sakuya is gonna happen? Like, I get it, dude, it's kinda likely, I already know that Swan likes this MU, there's no need to mention this MU's likelyhood everytime, especially when it doesn't fit the context like in this situation, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back